Ready for First Injection Cycle. What do you think?

prslespaul

Awards
I have done about 4-5 PH cycles and I always put on like 10-20lbs a cycle but I only end up keeping 4-8lbs. I've found a PCT that works great for me in the process, Ive noticed people like to run Nolva alone on PH but Nolva and Clomid together for injection cycles curious as to why that is? Anyways, Im not looking to gain 20lbs this cycle as I am just about happy with where I am. I think 10lbs of LEAN muscle, that will STAYYY.. will make me happy. I am 185lbs around 10% bf.

Stats:
Arms: 17 1/4"
Chest" 44 1/2"
Legs: 23 3/4"
Neck: 16 1/2"
Waist: 32"

Thinking about doing a light cycle to see how i respond to test, I've read people getting good results their first time with a low dose.

Cycle:
wk:1-10 Test E 250mg/w
wk:1-4 D-Bol 30mg/ed
wk:1-10 Arimidex .5mg/eod

PCT: Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Universal N1-T 4/4/4/4 (pills a day)

I have never been shut down for 10 weeks as I've only did 4 week cycles for PH's. Do you think the low cycle dosages will be more effective in gains over the risk of stress induced on my body? Or should I do 250mg every 4 days instead? Does the PCT look okay or is nolva and clomid a little over kill? That PCT combo without clomid always brought me back to feeling like a horny teenager after all my cycles, but again.. 10 weeks is a long time without any natural production. Also should i look into doing HCG during cycle? Any words of advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have done about 4-5 PH cycles and I always put on like 10-20lbs a cycle but I only end up keeping 4-8lbs. I've found a PCT that works great for me in the process, Ive noticed people like to run Nolva alone on PH but Nolva and Clomid together for injection cycles curious as to why that is? Anyways, Im not looking to gain 20lbs this cycle as I am just about happy with where I am. I think 10lbs of LEAN muscle, that will STAYYY.. will make me happy. I am 185lbs around 10% bf.

Stats:
Arms: 17 1/4"
Chest" 44 1/2"
Legs: 23 3/4"
Neck: 16 1/2"
Waist: 32"

Thinking about doing a light cycle to see how i respond to test, I've read people getting good results their first time with a low dose.

Cycle:
wk:1-10 Test E 250mg/w
wk:1-4 D-Bol 30mg/ed
wk:1-10 Arimidex .5mg/eod

PCT: Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Universal N1-T 4/4/4/4 (pills a day)

I have never been shut down for 10 weeks as I've only did 4 week cycles for PH's. Do you think the low cycle dosages will be more effective in gains over the risk of stress induced on my body? Or should I do 250mg every 4 days instead? Does the PCT look okay or is nolva and clomid a little over kill? That PCT combo without clomid always brought me back to feeling like a horny teenager after all my cycles, but again.. 10 weeks is a long time without any natural production. Also should i look into doing HCG during cycle? Any words of advice would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
I would bump the Test to 500mg/week. HCG is always a plus on cycle if you can get it and are willing to use it...

Your PCT should be just fine IMO. Clomid can stay @ 50mg/week. No need for 100mg first week especially with Nolva and natty t-booster.

prslespaul

Awards
Thanks for the reply, any other suggestions?

PILEGGI78563

PILEGGI78563

Awards
leave the dianabol alone.

If this is your 1st time running test , run test solo

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Run test 400-500... Skip the dbol, it'll bloat ya up and being its summer I doubt u want that bulk look... If possible run the test out to week 12, it takes a good 4-6 weeks before it kicks in and trust me, your gonna wanna stay on 2 extra weeks once you feel it... Diet is everything, training and gear is a fraction of the equation... Junk calories in, junk product out... Good luck...

tannerpop

Awards
I need as much info and knowlege as possible!

Chuckbob500

Awards
Your getting good advice. Increase the Test to 500/wk, 250 on monday and thursday. Just running straight test to begin will let you know how your body is going to react with sides and give you a good baseline if you choose to run again, which most do. I'm currently in the beginning of the fourth week running 500TE/wk and I learned that I am estrogen prone so if I was running more than one aas I wouldn't know where the sides are coming from. After stalking AM for a while you will get a general consensus on the ins and outs of being on. No need to go crazy with your first aas cycle, ease into it so you can enjoy a long life making big gains. Oh and KILL that ****

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
both of those serm's sometimes have estrogen rebound. I would stay on a small bit of adex for 3wks, starting wk4 of pct. Run the T alone as mentioned. Your strength will go up a ton and the amount of volume you can do it a workout. Take advantage of both.

GL