DON'T DELAY, HELP TODAY, EPIC GAINS CAN BE ON THE WAY!!

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Sorry for the lame title, but it caught your attention right? lol. Hey fellow bros of AM, I recently posted about a future cycle and received every answer I needed, mad props to Schwell for that. However I am now going to have to delay that cycle as there was a major interference with the delivery of my injectables. So, with that being said I have a new stack because I am not waiting 6 weeks for another possible cycle to arrive (if you know of any fast shipping sites feel free to message me). I have decided to run :
Beastdrol: 20/20/20/20
Trenazone: 75mg/75mg/75mg/ 75mg.
*tentative* bridge (suggested by another member) Andromass/ Androhard to solidify gains from the SD/Tren and help with bringing my libido back. I have used superdrol in the past at 20/20/30/30 and only experienced mild lethargy. I have also ran 2 cycles of tren in the past (Tren lqv and APS finavol) and experianced a major shutdown in libido. I have seen a lot about using Stanodrol to combat lethargy, but this interact negatively with the tren? I tried searching numerous threads and couldnt find anything that related to my question, nor did any of my research any results. I am not one to try anything without having my ducks in a row, my health is very important. I have also heard about using PStanz to combat prolactin issues with tren. Any comments on this in accordance with the beast? And yes, my PCT will be extensive, as well as my support supps, ESPECIALLY P-5-P. If you need to know those just ask, til then I will refrain as I am more interested in the cycle. Any help (except for bashing which can be prominent at times and is usually unnecessary) is much appreciated!

Again, here are my questions:
1.Will adding stanadrol to combat lethargy be beneficial and will it interfere with the tren?
2. Will adding Pstanz be necessary to combat prolactin and will it interfere with the SD?
3. Will adding something like Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, or even Formastanazol be beneficial/ necessary for aiding in blocking estro and providing a test base to combat libido issues??

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Agreed. I have ran Dymeth with tren in the past with little sides. Notice I'm only planning on running 20 mgs vs 30mg like most do. Not trying to completely fry my liver. Side note, I have Erase on hand if that makes any difference for any other opinions.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
this should be the superman cycle because you should gain massive strength with those 2. can you post up a pic at the end of the cycle of you picking up a car lol

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
you got it bro! Any answers to the questions?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lame title, but it caught your attention right? lol. Hey fellow bros of AM, I recently posted about a future cycle and received every answer I needed, mad props to Schwell for that. However I am now going to have to delay that cycle as there was a major interference with the delivery of my injectables. So, with that being said I have a new stack because I am not waiting 6 weeks for another possible cycle to arrive (if you know of any fast shipping sites feel free to message me). I have decided to run :
Beastdrol: 20/20/20/20
Trenazone: 75mg/75mg/75mg/ 75mg.
*tentative* bridge (suggested by another member) Andromass/ Androhard to solidify gains from the SD/Tren and help with bringing my libido back. I have used superdrol in the past at 20/20/30/30 and only experienced mild lethargy. I have also ran 2 cycles of tren in the past (Tren lqv and APS finavol) and experianced a major shutdown in libido. I have seen a lot about using Stanodrol to combat lethargy, but this interact negatively with the tren? I tried searching numerous threads and couldnt find anything that related to my question, nor did any of my research any results. I am not one to try anything without having my ducks in a row, my health is very important. I have also heard about using PStanz to combat prolactin issues with tren. Any comments on this in accordance with the beast? And yes, my PCT will be extensive, as well as my support supps, ESPECIALLY P-5-P. If you need to know those just ask, til then I will refrain as I am more interested in the cycle. Any help (except for bashing which can be prominent at times and is usually unnecessary) is much appreciated!

Again, here are my questions:
1.Will adding stanadrol to combat lethargy be beneficial and will it interfere with the tren?
2. Will adding Pstanz be necessary to combat prolactin and will it interfere with the SD?
3. Will adding something like Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, or even Formastanazol be beneficial/ necessary for aiding in blocking estro and providing a test base to combat libido issues??
1. i dont see a need to or how it would help any
2. if youre donna fight prolactin, caber / bromo / prami and i dont think itd effect SD
3. never used any but id prolly kiss libido goodbye unless youre using caber n such

Serious Nutrition Solutions Liver Assist XT (180 Capsules): Discount Liver Assist XT Supplements
plz use dis lol

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Thanks GP, I appreciate the help. I will get the Caber for sure.

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
That is good to know seeing as my girl competes every year in the Tampa Bay Classic Bikini division! Always have to be top notch ;-)

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I cant seem to find a reliable source for Pharma grade Caber, only research liquid, any help? And yes, I know you cant post the site so if you can message me that would be awesome. However, I have heard that research prami is just as good. Any feedback and opinions? If this is true I did find a good source.