Dermal 1T effectiveness after M1T cycles?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this question has been asked before. I've searched for that thread and can't find it :blink:
Anyway, if you find the thread please post it and I'll ask/bump my question there, otherwise here goes.

Has anyone cycled dermal 1-T after M1T or dermal 1-T/4AD after M1T/4AD in separate cycles? If so did you have good results or did the M1T cycle reduce the effectiveness of the 1-T dermal cycle?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this question has been asked before. I've searched for that thread and can't find it :blink:
Anyway, if you find the thread please post it and I'll ask/bump my question there, otherwise here goes.

Has anyone cycled dermal 1-T after M1T or dermal 1-T/4AD after M1T/4AD in separate cycles? If so did you have good results or did the M1T cycle reduce the effectiveness of the 1-T dermal cycle?
did you find it?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
it wont hinder anything as long as you are rcovered from the previous cycle

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
No luck finding the thread, oh well.
I'm thinking of doing a bulking cycle this winter. I've already cycled M1T last winter and again last month - I'm on 2nd week of PCT. BTW, Nolva from Custom tastes like Slurpee...
Anyway, I got some M14 from DS and would like to stack it with dermal 1-T/4AD for 6 weeks, however I've been wondering of the reduced efficiency of dermal 1-T as a result of previous cycles of M1T.
Since I can't find the thread I'll just order some powder and find out for myself. But like BryanM stated
so I may be worrying about nothing.

Thanks everyone.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I've run a few 1-test cycles since my last m1t cycle, no change in effectiveness.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've run a few 1-test cycles since my last m1t cycle, no change in effectiveness.
Awesome, thanks !!!
I got lots of M1T but now need to stock up on some 1T powder for dermals and finish planning my winter bulk cycle:
* 7g 1T + 5g 4AD in 1 bottle (240ml) T-GEL (DMFA) @ 4ml or 8ml ED
* M14 (DS - 30mg caps) @ 90mg ED

Thanks again !!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Oui, that's kind of a wet cycle. You might want to look at Skeptical's thread about his similar cycle.

Other than that, best of luck with it. :thumbsup:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
That's about right, I have not noticed any loss of effectiveness from 1t-cyp or trans 1t after m1t administration. If the cycle starts to become too wet, you might cut the M14 to 60 or start taking a little letro w/ it. But the combo looks good and sounds very synergistic.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first use of M14 and 1T dermal.
I should probably use two separate bottles for the dermals. I can divide my 8oz bottle of T-GEL into two 4oz bottles and mix the powders separately. If it gets too wet then I can either reduce the dermal 4AD or the M14. If still to wet I can reduce again...
I should probably start the M14 at 60mg ED.
Thank you Cuffs and Dr. D for your feedback, now I must go back to 1fast and click check out to get my 1T powder hehe.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I was planning the same cycle in october(s1+ m14add),
but after I read few logs I gonna skip 4-ad and add 4oht.
It should be killer stack(in a good way):hammer: