Arimidex 5.mg E3d
Anabolic Innovations cycle support

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Hcgenerate 5 caps/daily
Supress C
Toco-8
Ostarine 25mg 1st wk 12.5 following 3? (feel free to advise as ive never used sarms)
clenbuterol - controversial? absolutley! I figured lets see how well ostarine can help maintain muscle mass while leaning u out with this in the mix. probably would only run first 2 weeks.

So there is the outline as best as I can figure. Thoughts? Questions? Comments?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd-like it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
id up the prop to 500-700 otherwise i likey

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
i know i know. test doesnt really do a ton for me. I just have it in for mood, libido, and to sure up my gains on the tail end.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun. Can we get some before during after pics... no homo I just want to see you blow the #%^! up :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I know its not typical but clen and ostarine made me feel like crap. I'm not sure if my clen was good though. I'm 2 weeks out :D

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I know its not typical but clen and ostarine made me feel like crap. I'm not sure if my clen was good though. I'm 2 weeks out :D
Hmm that's interesting. Do you feel like it was lethargy or was your sense of well being diminished?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
well being diminished. I've ran clen solo and it was fine. For some reason the combo just didn't work for me. I took 2 days worth. Felt horrible the first, same the second. Went back to only ostarine and I was fine.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
So Im just under a week away from proposed summer bulk. looking at

Test Prop 1-10 400mg/wk
Beastdrol 1-3 20mg/day
Dbol 3-6 40-50mg/day
Arimidex 5.mg E3d

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Hcgenerate 5 caps/daily
Supress C
Toco-8
Ostarine 25mg 1st wk 12.5 following 3? (feel free to advise as ive never used sarms)
clenbuterol - controversial? absolutley! I figured lets see how well ostarine can help maintain muscle mass while leaning u out with this in the mix. probably would only run first 2 weeks.

IMHO:

Weeks 1-6/8/10 --> Test Prop 100-125mg EOD
Weeks 1-5/6 -->
SD 10-30mg ED
Weeks 1-6/8/10 -->
Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD

My suggestion for PCT:
Weeks 1-4 -->
Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 -->
Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

Comments:
- Don't really like your PCT - too much unnecessary stuff.
- Let PCT be for recovery only, use Ostarine if you want on cycle.
- Trying to "cut" BF during PCT not that good idea - use clen on cycle if you want but i wouldn't really suggest it.
- IMO get around 10% BF and do your cycle - if you want use some low dose T3 (25-50mcg ED).
- Some liver/lipid protection is advised - can make suggestions if you want.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh ill agree w/ Yaz, i didnt even look at the PCT. leave out osta. worthless IME

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input but i prefer pct better. i guess we will all find out how it works. the last time i ran sd it was @30 for 4 wks and i felt like garbage. id like to transition into the dbol to hopefully add some more weight and avoid the lethargy and overall crap feeling. Im surprised both of you seem against ostarine. So many people say they will never run a pct again without it. of course youre not supposed to run clen in pct, but thats the experiment: can osta maintain muscle while clen drops some fat.

anyhow just took my first sd just now. ill take another preworkout! pinning tonight

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So its day 5 and ive been through a lot in the mean time. Wrecked my car, quit my job, started a new job at a gym so theres no excuse not to blow up. So far no noticeable strength gains but im up 6lbs which is on pace with my last sd run. the pumps are awesome during my lift tho and my bicept veins have been lookin awesome

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn u wrecked your SLAB

that sucks

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
So its day 5 and ive been through a lot in the mean time. Wrecked my car, quit my job, started a new job at a gym so theres no excuse not to blow up. So far no noticeable strength gains but im up 6lbs which is on pace with my last sd run. the pumps are awesome during my lift tho and my bicept veins have been lookin awesome
woot being unemployed on cycle rules haha. I have a job offer now but it won't start up until august/september

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Haha yea i was for my last cycle, it worked out pretty well. It looks like ill lift every day after work since im already there and i get sundays off which is the day I lift with my gf so no rest days i suppose.

I started feeling some strength increases today (day 7). Chest workout went great n I was sweatin my balls off. Cheers for no rest and a $2500 car repair bill

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
been really killing it in the gym. pump is now noticeable all day, today makes 11 days on. got a sweet promotion of sorts all ready so ill really be working my ass off but it could really affect my training. i guess we will find out. either way im due to make some serious loot so wish me well with getting caught up on bills haha. today is chest again n im feeling some serious grunting will commence

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just eat a ****load this is what i would do, remember anabolics make you grow- period- they give them to muscle wasting people, and other **** like such

if you miss a day or two in the gym it may actually be beneficial for growth provided your packing in the nutrient dense calories

bish

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Woke up with a MAJOR nose bleed. Guess I need to get my blood pressure taken today. sucks im super busy with work tho. Muscles have been feeling super full and yesterday was the first day my arms starting hurting from the pump i got just from shaving haha

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
one thing I hate about being on cycle... I can't even chew gum with out getting a pump on. Barry Bond's jaw muscles rule

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow starts dbol. my left nip has been pretty sensitive today so ill probably end up dosing adex everday. Sucks tho, i shouldve went with exemestane since lipids are already getting hammered. I ordered some a week ago but it still hasnt shipped.... anyhow, strength is still on the rise. it looks like a may have popped a couple blood vessels on both bicepts as some tiny purple vericose looking veins just appeared.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
popped blood vessels eh?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
haha yea i thought i might take crap for that. it looks like a couple little purple hairline fractures. My schedule is beat me up today.... cant wait hopefully ill be able to get a good lift at like 9-10pm but ive never really lifted that late, especially after a solid 10 hours on my feet

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So took my first dbol, half tab only 25 mg, and with 20mg sd. took dbol in the afternoon and the sd in the evening before i worked out. got about 75% of the way through my back and bi workout before the pump in my bis became too painful. It was rediculous actually. I thought I might have hurt myself but about 30-40 min later when i got home they were on a little sore but felt fine for the most part. tonight is supposed to be shoulders. Im running around all day in the sun though and the heat index is like 115..... stoked!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
where do you live that its gonna be 115 degrees? damn shorty.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Pittsburgh man, its an effin heat wave and yesterday people were dropping like flies. I saw three people get toted away in an ambulance after collapsing in the street.

Shoulders sucked yesterday. nagging pain was awful and I pretty much wasted my time. dont have to be down in the sun until later today but im going to have to stay out to do a promotion until god knows when. Anyhow, Ill get my workout in this morning which is great news for me. my muscles have been feeling super hard/dense I love it. hopefully I can make it through today without them feeling like theyre going to explode tho

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So I scored a great cross promotion for my new job and while we are talking shop the guy proceeds to buy me a couple rounds at the bar. its one of those situations where saying no i dont drink is almost rude but frankly just looks weird. I ended having 3 1/2 drinks and woke up yesterday pretty bruised up. Many apologies to my liver who is definately deeling with some ****. Pumps continue to be pretty outrageous. Including today I have 3 days left on sd then im gonna kick the dbol up.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Oh also I started getting a small stretch mark on my bicept. just below the crest on the front. hope this doesnt stretch more or start turning red. Id be super pissed if it looked anything like the ones around my arm pits

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
cocoa butter is your friend. and exfoliating.

yes I'm going to turn your thread into an episode of the view :lol:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
cocoa butter didnt do crap for me except me smell like a ..... nevermind. anyhow its just you n I in here so feel free.... you have to be star though

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
we should just have a game of tic tac toe. i can stop posting if you like lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE HOMO

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Decent back workout tonight. I really hate having to work in the evening. Ive been waiting forever to get my ride back so I can freely go in the morning. Passing out im exhausted...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Work has been kicking my ass so I feel like my workouts have really been suffering. Im still goin, Im still trying my hardest, it just doesnt feel right tho. Dropped SD and went with dbol at 37.5 for a couple days then did 50 yesterday. Hopefully my appetite increases cause sd seriously supresses mine.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Id guess its from all the adex but my ankles and wrsits have been really achy. Im pretty sure I sprained my left wrist today though. Im stubborn and kept lifting through the pain until it hurt like a bitch to try n cable curl 30 lbs..... ugh im gonna wrap it n give it a day or two if i can bear it

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
sucks man.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
So some updates. I was so achy from all the adex i didnt take it for 3 1/2 days until my lieft nip was tender and the right one started itching. back on the e3d protocol. Also, after taking 2 days off the gym i figured Id go in to do legs and have one more day off for my wrist. Well what do you know Im just too stubborn and had to test it. I knew one kid lifting and asked if I could hop in for set on the bench. 205x10. On the very first press the pain was pretty bad, same on the second and third. I racked it and stood up just to see him with the most bizarre look on his face. He goes was that your wrist?! It made the loudest cracking noise! Well after that it was pretty sore for a while but started actually feeling better later. today its still sore but I can actually put pressure on it that I wouldnt have been able to tolerate yesterday. I wonder if I just popped somehting back in place? Testing it out tonight, Ill go through an entire chest workout if i can.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
that's really bizarre.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you're g2g bro. A bum wrist would be bad while on. I would take it easy on it though.. even if you were able to make it through your cycle w a bum wrist you have to work extra hard in pct to keep your new gains so keep that in mind.

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
Tomorrow starts dbol. my left nip has been pretty sensitive today so ill probably end up dosing adex everday. Sucks tho, i shouldve went with exemestane since lipids are already getting hammered. I ordered some a week ago but it still hasnt shipped.... anyhow, strength is still on the rise. it looks like a may have popped a couple blood vessels on both bicepts as some tiny purple vericose looking veins just appeared.
Jumping in late to follow your cycle, but very interested in doing one similar to yours so Subbed for the remainder for sure. Also, have you been pinning the Test since week one? I assumed you have been but didn't see any mention of it lately.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So Im just under a week away from proposed summer bulk. looking at

Test Prop 1-10 400mg/wk
Beastdrol 1-3 20mg/day
Dbol 3-6 40-50mg/day
Arimidex 5.mg E3d

PCT
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Hcgenerate 5 caps/daily
Supress C
Toco-8

I like the cycle and PCT. use the clen while on rather than PCT. otherwise I say you gtg

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my absence. Ive been absolutely crushed at work. Ive still been hitting it hard tho. Im still getting stronger and yes I pinned test since day... as noted in the outline. Anyhow a couple notes. There is definatley a distinguishable difference in muscle fullnes/hardness from sd to dbol with sd clearly winning that battle. I must say that my joints have been better lately but i still get very tight during shoulder days and the pain almost always makes me cut things short.

I did hit a new PR for DB presses this week. 125sx6 x3. Grunting and had everyone staring but it was it was worth it haha. new PRs in some back exercises as well. weight gain kind of stagnated but tbo this may be my fault as Ive been struggling to keep cals up with my work schedule.

Another thing, ive never run dbol before but ive seen it reported that many have an almost euphoric feeling while on and I must say there is definately none of that... i have been pretty stressed with my job tho and even broke up with my girl last week. idk everything kinda sucks haha

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
Sorry for my absence. Ive been absolutely crushed at work. Ive still been hitting it hard tho. Im still getting stronger and yes I pinned test since day... as noted in the outline. Anyhow a couple notes. There is definatley a distinguishable difference in muscle fullnes/hardness from sd to dbol with sd clearly winning that battle. I must say that my joints have been better lately but i still get very tight during shoulder days and the pain almost always makes me cut things short.

I did hit a new PR for DB presses this week. 125sx6 x3. Grunting and had everyone staring but it was it was worth it haha. new PRs in some back exercises as well. weight gain kind of stagnated but tbo this may be my fault as Ive been struggling to keep cals up with my work schedule.

Another thing, ive never run dbol before but ive seen it reported that many have an almost euphoric feeling while on and I must say there is definately none of that... i have been pretty stressed with my job tho and even broke up with my girl last week. idk everything kinda sucks haha

Any noticeable differences in strength when you kicked over to the dbol vs. the SD?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Its hard to say if it was just the natural progression of strength while on cycle or the switch but Im significantly stronger now than i was two weeks ago. That being said I wasnt blown away with my strength the first time i ran sd

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
Its hard to say if it was just the natural progression of strength while on cycle or the switch but Im significantly stronger now than i was two weeks ago. That being said I wasnt blown away with my strength the first time i ran sd

How is the gyno? Arimidex doing its job/ still going e3D? Did you end up getting your exemestane? Also any updates on numbers, weight gain etc?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Dont have nor have i ever had gyno. arimidex has continued at .5mg e3d. Now im off dbol i might just drop it altogether. ive run test at 400 before without it and had no problems. exemstane delayed for another 10 days lol. awful business.... i already paid for it tho so whatever. anyhow Ill see where my weight is tomorrow. I plan on setting prs on everything by the end of cycle

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Havent maxed in over a year on bb bench. 300 went up pretty smooth yesterday after a couple warmups and then 265,275. tried 315 n failed...ugh the elusive 3 plate club