Need advice on bulking cycle

GreatOne19

Banned
Awards
Yeah, i am planning to do a cycle where i gain the most mass possible and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what the best one would be to gain the most mass.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are too young to be doing cycles...

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
At 19 the body has not stopped growing naturally..

GreatOne19

Banned
Awards
I'm going to do it anyway, just need advice on good bulking cycle.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do it anyway, just need advice on good bulking cycle.

try the search button or just reading some of the bulking cycle threads.

FYI - many of the more knowledgable guys on here aren't big fans of helping a 19yr old put together a cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
We do NOT condone the use of compounds by those under 21... We do not like to assist in said cycles as well... You are really not thinking things through here...

ManBeast

GeneTikz

Awards
If he's not going to listen you might as well help him out even if you're not condoning it.

GreatOne19

Banned
Awards
Yeah, seriously, i just want to do it right.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
well then use the search button cuz any suggestions we'd give have been mentioned plenty of times before.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why in the name of god do you want to do a cycle when your natural hormones are already at the highest they'll probably ever be?

ManBeast

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well by helping then we would be condoning it.. and like MB said.. WE DON'T CONDONE CYCLES FOR SOMEONE UNDER 21..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro your not ready, stop being ignorant about this and just bust your ass in the gym and eat right. Be smart and make bodybuilding a life long passion not just something you do when your in your 20's. There's some new products coming out that won't effect hormones in the body such as creatine with an ester and such. These seem very promising so why not give them a try. You really don't want to mess with your body right now.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
He is anyways gonna take it.
So don’t make matters worse.

GreatOne19 write back to me
and I will try to help you.

[email protected]

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
well my advice is do a light ph cycle if you're gonna do it anyway. i did my first cycle (ph) when I just turned 20. i did a superone+ cycle. keep the dosages light and you'll be fine. however, i'd reccommend maybe a 19nor/4ad stack.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have fun throwing off your natural hormone production and Fing up your test levels for the rest of your life because you are too ignorant/immature to wait ... that ought to be fun being 25 with the test levels of a 54 year old

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I'll aggree with the trend here. At 29 years old I've just started my first cycle. Granted that I"m older than the majority here and have probably been training much longer but I gained a lot of mass naturally before I decided to take the plunge. You really should do the same. Using roids now will likely cause you tendon problems meaning you'll end up with a tear later on in your training life, IF you actually stick with it. Trust me at 19 you really don't need pharmaceutical help unless you are already HUGE.

LittleChina

Awards
I have to wonder is 19 too young? I do not say that just because I happen to be 19 myself, but many of the guys and I believe a few of the mods replying to the kid started their first cycles when they were 20, 21 and such. That is about 1.5 year difference. Maybe he is fully grown, there is a big difference from 16-19, and there doesn't seem to be a big difference from 19-21. I understand why those under the age of 18 should never touch the stuff, but I think as AS's are illegal then the age morality claim may fall short only on some points. Do some people stop growing at 19, is the 21 year old rule applicable to every person? His natural hormones are probably very high now as manbeast stated but nothing as high as say a cycle, and aren't one's hormones just as high at 21?

................but from his response he seems really, really immature, and is not putting possible health first. With his type of mindset I doubt he would garner great gains because it seems like if he is that lazy, then he is far to lazy to train harder and to diet right, who knows. Still though his response could have been far better, but he showed his age which thus backs up what all the guys here have said. To me his childish personality seems more dangerous than his actual age if he did AAS. He proves many of the sterotypes of teens in his response to his thread.