Weeks 12-14 150mg/day clomid Every Day
Weeks 15-16 50mg/day clomid Every Day
Weeks 12-16 40mg/day nolvadex Every
Day

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
have you ever cycled before? if so what did you run? at that ratio of test to deca id be surprised if your weiner worked at all, assuming thats an issue. thats an awful lot of clomid also and you certainly wouldnt need that much nolva with it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm about to start a bulking cycle I'm
currently 188lbs 5'7, this is my cycle and I
am wondering if you guys have any
suggestions for me or tips. Thanx in
advance guys. Keep in mind guys I
already have these so there's no, buying I
have to make do with these.
10 weeks cycle.
Weeks 1-10 Sust 500mg per week (2
injections per week)
Weeks 1-8 Deca 500mg per week (2
injections per week)
Weeks 12-14 150mg/day clomid Every Day
Weeks 15-16 50mg/day clomid Every Day
Weeks 12-16 40mg/day nolvadex Every
Day
lower the deca or upp the test
you'll want hcg and prami / bromo / caber and probably an AI as well
just stick with clomid for pct, nolva will mess stuff up if you get progesterone side effects and make them worse
50mgs x 4 weeks of clomid is enough

apache.aztec

Awards
lower the deca or upp the test
you'll want hcg and prami / bromo / caber and probably an AI as well
just stick with clomid for pct, nolva will mess stuff up if you get progesterone side effects and make them worse
50mgs x 4 weeks of clomid is enough
ok so wich one should I up in your opinion, my trainer also saud I wouldn't need hcg due to the fact that the cycle is only 10 weeks and does not exceed 12. Now my second question is how long must I wait to start pct after the cycle? Thanx againg in advace.

apache.aztec

Awards
have you ever cycled before? if so what did you run? at that ratio of test to deca id be surprised if your weiner worked at all, assuming thats an issue. thats an awful lot of clomid also and you certainly wouldnt need that much nolva with it
I have never cycled these two before that's why I need advise, this is what the site advised me to do.

dade652003

Awards
that cycle is too short brah deca should be run at least 14 weeks imo

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub deca for NPP-= i have used deca and im on NPP right now and I LOVE IT- same compound thats in deca, just different ester it kicks at week 2

apache.aztec

Awards
The thing id bros this is all I got right now, I should have came to this site and asked before I asked the guys from the site,so my question to u guys is, is there anything I can do with wat I have right now?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ok so wich one should I up in your opinion, my trainer also saud I wouldn't need hcg due to the fact that the cycle is only 10 weeks and does not exceed 12. Now my second question is how long must I wait to start pct after the cycle? Thanx againg in advace.
id prolly lower the deca tbh cuz progesterone sides can get kinda messy. tren makes stuff act up on me
sub deca for NPP-= i have used deca and im on NPP right now and I LOVE IT- same compound thats in deca, just different ester it kicks at week 2
i like dis idea more as well. fast in fast out. half life is like 2 weeks or something for deca but that still means you got half of it in your system... short esters = faster recovery IME

apache.aztec

Awards
id prolly lower the deca tbh cuz progesterone sides can get kinda messy. tren makes stuff act up on me

i like dis idea more as well. fast in fast out. half life is like 2 weeks or something for deca but that still means you got half of it in your system... short esters = faster recovery IME

ok so I should lower the deca to how much? and wat does should I inject?
thanx in advance mate!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i think 400mgs for starters. dont wanna be limpy for like 2 weeks until test catches up

apache.aztec

Awards
i think 400mgs for starters. dont wanna be limpy for like 2 weeks until test catches up
Thanx for the lookout mate!
when should I start clomid?I heard many thing like, for starter that I have yo wait 2weeks until the deca leave my body, so in your opinion, how long?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
drop the deca, you need some caber if you dont. 8wks is also way too short.