S-Roid!! Should I Take It Or Not??

steveng12

Awards
I recently just purchased a bottle of S-Roid. The salesperson told me it will put 14-20 pounds on me within 2 weeks. I had little to no info at the time on this product but i still bought it because i liked what i heard. I called bodybuilding.com and they gave me some nice input on it telling me there is nothing to worry about and that i should just be taking liver support and drink alot of water and i shall be fine. But as i read online i see alot of websites saying that this is a very dangerous supplement to take and that it will take away sex drive increase blood pressure and destroy your insides! I really want to take this supplement because im pretty slim size for my age and ive been this way all my life i REALLY wanna bulk up some way some how.

I just want to know is this supplement very harmful or should i have nothing to worry about as long as i take it properly??

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
First off it's no where near being a supplement. It is the most potent oral steroid out there with the most side effects.
You will not gain 14-20 lbs of muscle. It will be temporary glycogen and water shuttled into the muscle only if your training and diet are right.
It will be a temporary weight gain and will disappear but the side effects are not worth it since it's obvious you don't know what the steroid is all about.

steveng12

Awards
What are some supplements or anabolics would you suggest?