halotest cycle

jreidsexytime

Awards
i am looking to run halotest for 4 weeks at 50mg a day i am going to run it with Supplement IQ liver Guardian and use reversitol v2 and the powerlab postcycle for pct. I am looking for opinions on this cycle. I am nervous about the legality and side affects of serm and i also am worried about shutdown so any help would be great

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Stay away from the PL post-cycle, it is absolute garbage. Look at the TRS by Primordial or the Post-Cycle and Testo-Pro from Anabolic Innovations. I finished 4 weeks of Halotest around the middle of May and it was OK, nothing special. The unfortunate part of the 4 week cycle is that is when it just starts to kick in for most. I ran the Post-Cycle and Testo-Pro and feel great. I've managed to hold on to my shape and strength for the most part. Getting my blood work done tomorrow just to make sure everything is in order. It never hurts to have a SERM handy, everyone reacts differently to these compounds.

BTW, that will definitely be the last time I buy anything from Powerlabs. I think they are sketchy as ****...

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I have to wait for the results but I will let you know if there is anything abnormal. Like I said, I feel fine and a 4 week run of halotest is fairly mild compared to most PH's.