Best DS/PH for CHEAP

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Saw a thread about SD for $13.99 and was just wondering what you guys think are the best DS/PH on the market today at a good price.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
That intro price wiped out in a few hours I believe, but it can be found between $18-$20. Bang-for-the-buck, SD is hard to beat although I personally love LMG. I get really good size and strength without the lethargy that SD seems to cause.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just search the net and you can find some SD and other clones for 20-30$. I don't know how much I would trust some of these lesser known companies, but there are cheap options out there.

I personally only use stuff that has a good reputation and good feedback on it. Its good to go with companies like Mr supps, CEL, or IBE.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just search the net and you can find some SD and other clones for 20-30$. I don't know how much I would trust some of these lesser known companies, but there are cheap options out there.

I personally only use stuff that has a good reputation and good feedback on it. Its good to go with companies like Mr supps, CEL, or IBE.
Thanks man. I used SD before at $80 a bottle. Ran it kinda high too...30mg ED for 4 weeks. I'd be interested in running a lower dose for a longer period of time.

Could anyone recommend a good LMG manufacturer? I'm interested in running this with something like Epi for a lean bulk. Since it isn't methylated... maybe even with boladrol. Just thinking out loud...

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thanks man. I used SD before at $80 a bottle. Ran it kinda high too...30mg ED for 4 weeks. I'd be interested in running a lower dose for a longer period of time.

Could anyone recommend a good LMG manufacturer? I'm interested in running this with something like Epi for a lean bulk. Since it isn't methylated... maybe even with boladrol. Just thinking out loud...
I've used pretty much every brand out there. CEL and Transform seem to be my favorite.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Dieselbolan from Mr supps is a stack of Dimethazine/MAX-LMG and is an awesome mass builder. I'm going to run it in the fall and it should yield some awesome gains.

There is a sale coming sometime soon so you may be able to get a great deal on it.

Or anytime you want to get something from www.mrsupps.com you can use the discount code "needto10" for 10% off and remember shipping is always free too ;)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Dieselbolan from Mr supps is a stack of Dimethazine/MAX-LMG and is an awesome mass builder. I'm going to run it in the fall and it should yield some awesome gains.

There is a sale coming sometime soon so you may be able to get a great deal on it.

Or anytime you want to get something from www.mrsupps.com you can use the discount code "needto10" for 10% off and remember shipping is always free too ;)
Oh yeah, I definitely loved Dieselbolan V2.0! I just listed the LMG only products that I like, but the LMG/Dzine combo in DBV2.0 is awesome. I still have a bottle lying around somewhere :saevil:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah, I definitely loved Dieselbolan V2.0! I just listed the LMG only products that I like, but the LMG/Dzine combo in DBV2.0 is awesome. I still have a bottle lying around somewhere :saevil:
Yeh man if I was going with an LMG product, I would go with Diesel for sure. Its a great stack in one bottle!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Dieselbolan 2.0 or Helladrol. Dieselbolan for mass and hella for lean gains.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'll def grab up some Dieselbolan when it goes on sale. Anyone ever use M-Stane?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll def grab up some Dieselbolan when it goes on sale. Anyone ever use M-Stane?
I'm picking some up too when the sale comes.....:D

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Keep me posted man.

In the meantime, just bought some Transform SD-Extreme. 90x 10mgs SD for 25 bucks shipped...can't complain about price.

Anyone have experience with this product?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Keep me posted man.

In the meantime, just bought some Transform SD-Extreme. 90x 10mgs SD for 25 bucks shipped...can't complain about price.

I've used Tranform's SD and LMG and both are G2G!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep me posted man.

Will do bro!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most SD clones are g2g man.

Def pick up some Beastdrol when it goes on sale. Should be a great deal, will keep you guys posted.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I've used Tranform's SD and LMG and both are G2G!
Thanks for the feedback man. Mine shipped today. Probably going to run it in August after Anabeta then IMMEDIATELY followed by another bottle of Anabeta.

Will do bro!
Thanks man you've been really helpful.

Most SD clones are g2g man.

Def pick up some Beastdrol when it goes on sale. Should be a great deal, will keep you guys posted.
Sounds good, and I definitely will. I love SD. My body responds well to it, and I don't find it to have the sides the everybody complains about. Or maybe I just don't care about them in light of the tremendous effects!!!!

Donny