H Drol/ D-Plex

damo125

Awards
I'm into my first week of my H-Drol cycle, the plan is to run it for 6 weeks (75/75/100/100/100/100) but I'm thinking I want to stack it with D-Plex as I've read it's a decent cutter. Any ideas on the best way to incorporate d-plex? I've read a little bit about bridging etc. just wanna know everyones thoughts. Thanx :D

mcham

Awards
I'm into my first week of my H-Drol cycle, the plan is to run it for 6 weeks (75/75/100/100/100/100) but I'm thinking I want to stack it with D-Plex as I've read it's a decent cutter. Any ideas on the best way to incorporate d-plex? I've read a little bit about bridging etc. just wanna know everyones thoughts. Thanx :D
D-Plex is pretty mild in terms of its effects on your liver, but my guess is you'd be better off stacking H-Drol with 11-OXO as that is supposed to lead to very dry, lean gains.

damo125

Awards
just read up on 11-oxo seems like people get alright results on it, cut in bf% which is would be good. Any suggestions on dosing? im thinking of just running it weeks 2 to 6 at 375mg a day, would that be enough/effective? thanx

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just read up on 11-oxo seems like people get alright results on it, cut in bf% which is would be good. Any suggestions on dosing? im thinking of just running it weeks 2 to 6 at 375mg a day, would that be enough/effective? thanx
dont bother with it below 900mg, its not going to do much aside cortisol control. Find bulk powder if your going to run it. Too expensive if your picking up bottles from cel

damo125

Awards
yeah i keep reading higher doses are the only go, is there any other decent ph for cutting that i can run with hdrol that i can take in tablets (for convenience) ?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
yeah i keep reading higher doses are the only go, is there any other decent ph for cutting that i can run with hdrol that i can take in tablets (for convenience) ?
Katanadrol 2.0 would be a solid choice. I'm actually running helladrol/katanadrol right now and it's been a sweet stack. No sides, strength gains, and lean gains as well as some bf reduction. I've been housing food the last few days and my weight still continues to drop. Can we say recomp?