Looking for Critiques on my Epi/X-Tren/11-Sterone Cycle plan!

D

DatAussieKunt

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have planned a cycle out, and would like some feedback with any suggestions or comments.

I am looking to recomp with this cycle, hopefully dropping fat and retaining or gaining muscle.

Basics:
Age - 38
Height 6'2"
Weight - 235
Lifting for 10 years

Cycle:

6 weeks
EPI - 20/40/60/60/60/60
Xtren 60/90/90/90/90/90
11-St 450/600/900/900/1050/1050

(Doses are Maximums, depending on sides, this will vary)

PCT:
Nolva - 30/20/10/10
+ DAA, Lean Extreme

I Have other PHs I can use instead if they will work better:
CEL Alpha 1
Boladrol
CEL P-Mag & D-Zine

Any thoughts?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you cycled before? If you have, what have you run? More importantly, have you run all, or any, of the compounds you plan on running this time? I only ask because combining the 3 makes it more difficult to pin point which compound is doing what to your body. The only thing I see about the cycle itself I'd worry about is running epi for 6 weeks and hitting 60mg/day for 4 of them. I don't see support supplements listed, but I'm assuming you know you need to run those during cycle and through PCT, as well. PCT looks all right, but if I remember correctly, clomid is/was the preferred SERM of choice with tren (dienolone) compounds; I could be wrong on that.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
after using clomid and nolva, i do prefer clomid. it got me back to normal quick. i kept nearly all my gains too! a clomid/nolva combo wouldn't be bad though.

D

DatAussieKunt

Awards
Have you cycled before? If you have, what have you run? More importantly, have you run all, or any, of the compounds you plan on running this time? I only ask because combining the 3 makes it more difficult to pin point which compound is doing what to your body. The only thing I see about the cycle itself I'd worry about is running epi for 6 weeks and hitting 60mg/day for 4 of them. I don't see support supplements listed, but I'm assuming you know you need to run those during cycle and through PCT, as well. PCT looks all right, but if I remember correctly, clomid is/was the preferred SERM of choice with tren (dienolone) compounds; I could be wrong on that.
Yes mate, have done 2 cycles, 1 H-drol straight, and 1 Epi / P-mag. I ran the Epi at 40 but got better results when i bumped up to 60 for the last 2 weeks.

Running AI Sports Cycle support, Liv52DS and also Hawthorn berry (preloaded 2 weeks) I have CEL Cycle Assist too. Will be running 6g Taurine a day too.
For PCT I have AI Sports Post Cycle Support and CEL PCT Assist.

I do have Clomid on hand, i have just always run Nolva with no issues. I guess I could run that at 50/50/25/25

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes mate, have done 2 cycles, 1 H-drol straight, and 1 Epi / P-mag. I ran the Epi at 40 but got better results when i bumped up to 60 for the last 2 weeks.

Running AI Sports Cycle support, Liv52DS and also Hawthorn berry (preloaded 2 weeks) I have CEL Cycle Assist too. Will be running 6g Taurine a day too.
For PCT I have AI Sports Post Cycle Support and CEL PCT Assist.

I do have Clomid on hand, i have just always run Nolva with no issues. I guess I could run that at 50/50/25/25
Sounds like you've done most of your homework. You should be fine, man. No reason to run clomid if nolva has worked fine for you; it's your body and you know it better than any of us. And since you've ran epi before, you know what you're dealing with. I just said that because if you hadn't used it before, you need to weigh sides vs. gains. You're good to go.