Second cycle opinions?

jefwerner69

Awards
Second cycle help!!!!!??

Whats up guys. I am new to AM so please try to bear with me..my stats are as follows
35 yo
Training for 6 years (hard for 1.5)
Cycle experience : 1 cycle just finished (Dbol 40mg ed/ 5 wks- deca 400mg/wk 10wks
Bf% approx 15
Gained 15 pounds but lost 7 so far (im assuming that was the water from the Dbol)
I am happy with the results. I look pretty hard, considering how I looked before.
My next cycle I would like to bump up the gear a bit, yet try to keep sides to a minimum. The only sides I experience from.my previous cycle was a little bit of acne on my shoulders. My labido was down just a little (not as much as I thought it would from no test). A buddy of mine said it was because it wasn't a real big dose of deca. Anyway, mapping out my next cycle, and doing research, I think I may go with a test e, tren e, and Dbol stack.
Wk 1-12 test e 500 wk
Wk 1-10 tren e 400 wk
Wk 1-5 Dbol 40mg ed

I was wondering if these doses looke sufficient for a second cycle also and if anybody has used this same cycle and ur experience with it..

Also my pct would be pretty simple
Wk 14-16 clomid 50mg ed
I was also wondering if I should run something during my cycle, and if the clomid looks high enough...any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanx for at least reading my post. Peace