H-drol cycle , critique needed

deltaj

Awards
My stats 5'11 , 203 lbs, 25 y.o . Been training seriously for about a year and half now.

Pre-cycle- milk thistle(dosage as recommended for 1 week prior)
Cycle assist ( dosage as recommended 1 week prior to cycle)
Daily Multi-V
Fish Oil

Cycle- H-Drol 50/50/75/75/75
Continuing milkthistle and cycle assist.
Fish oil and Multi-V daily
Protein shake and glutamine post workout
Eating high protein and complex carb diet on cylce.
Also have taurune on hand

PCT- Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Natty test booster
DAA
Milk thistle -fish oil- Multi-v
Now here's my question should I add something such as erase/recycle/pct assist?? Or will the pct I already have together suffice.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
What you have there is sufficient, H-Drol by itself is fairly mild.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing about the ERASE, I have a very similar cycle in the making was gonna run 50/50/50/75/75. I am trying to decide wether to use torem or nolva for my pct as well.

I've read that erase is best ran for 6 weeks starting the second week into your pct like this 0/3/3/3/2/2/1 can someone confirm that? I think I saw that on AM somewhere...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing about the ERASE, I have a very similar cycle in the making was gonna run 50/50/50/75/75. I am trying to decide wether to use torem or nolva for my pct as well.

I've read that erase is best ran for 6 weeks starting the second week into your pct like this 0/3/3/3/2/2/1 can someone confirm that? I think I saw that on AM somewhere...
I would run the hdrol at 100mg for 6 weeks, and then run your erase like you have here. I would just run it the week you come off. My PCT always starts the day after my last dose....not two weeks later. If your joints start to hurt while on the erase back the dose down....means your estro is too low.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I would run the hdrol at 100mg for 6 weeks, and then run your erase like you have here. I would just run it the week you come off. My PCT always starts the day after my last dose....not two weeks later. If your joints start to hurt while on the erase back the dose down....means your estro is too low.
I agree with this. My only critique would be to bump the hd dosing up.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
^^^ This ^^^

deltaj

Awards
So should i run it like this H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100 ??? Also should I run something like NO xplode or something along those lines during pct? Im worried about losing all my gains in pct . Any suggestions are welcomed.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So should i run it like this H-Drol 50/75/75/100/100 ??? Also should I run something like NO xplode or something along those lines during pct? Im worried about losing all my gains in pct . Any suggestions are welcomed.
Run it 100/100/100/100/100/100. If you don't have enough for that right now, save up some money and get some more. You should run something BETTER than NO xplode in PCT and On Cycle. You can try N2KTS by NTBM (24.99 @ nutra). Another favorite of mine is Superpump Max. Love that stuff.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
DAA should work just fine for the test booster

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/daa-180-capsules.html
good priced DAA

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/focus-xt-240-grams.html
good pre workout / daily life energy product.