Prohormone Cycles

T

tusane

Banned
Awards
People may think this is a stupid question, but im new to this and i need an answer. How many weeks should i wait to take my 2nd cycle of Halotest if im finishing up the PCT now , i have 5 days left on it, and i finished the first halotest a month ago?

catty66

catty66

Awards
Most guys on here will tell you the length of you're cycle plus pct equals time off. Then go got blood work done before starting another cycle.

T

tusane

Banned
Awards
what would u say if i started it 2 weeks after pct not smart right.

catty66

catty66

Awards
8 months? How long were you on Halotest? I am going to give you the best advice you can get. Before you do another cycle, spend many, many hours reading and researching on this site and any others that you come across.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Average Halo Cycle Length: 6 weeks
Average PCT Length: 4 weeks
Suggested Time Off (Cycle Length + PCT Length): 10 weeks

These are just averages, but from this template, the C + PCT = TO bro-equation says you can start another cycle around early September.

T

tusane

Banned
Awards
Average Halo Cycle Length: 6 weeks
Average PCT Length: 4 weeks
Suggested Time Off (Cycle Length + PCT Length): 10 weeks

These are just averages, but from this template, the C + PCT = TO bro-equation says you can start another cycle around early September.
I took the Halotest for 4 weeks, and PCT for 4 weeks. I was thinking bout doing it sometime in July but guess not

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
this has been asked about a billion times and someone already gave you your answer. either wait 8 weeks from when you end pct or get your blood work done. it costs 50 bucks and there is a sticky in this forum on how to get it done. you don't really have a baseline to compare it to but if you're mostly in range, you should be fine.