Length between cycles and keeping gains

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
First off, I'm just now finishing up my 4th and final week on my pct, after I completed a 6 wk run on Tribol-60 and was wanting opinions on how soon until I can start my next run on the stuff. I know that most people are not going to think its wise getting right back on another cycle right after I just finished one 4 wks ago, but my blood work is good, I feel great, and I REALLY want to do one more run on this stuff during the summer.

Secondly, how the heck can I keep the gains after I finish my cycle??? I have done several cycles of this kind off stuff throughout the years, and NEVER am able to keep the gains. Its hella frustrating to spend like $300 on a cycle (including pct), just too see all of the lbs of muscle and your strength in the gym go all the way back to square 1 once you're finished!! Its like, whats the point! I must be missing something!! As for this last cycle, I packed on 10lbs of body weight, my bench press increased 40lbs, my muscles were hard as hell, and now I've lost ALL of that! Everything I'm doing is the same as it was while I was on the cycle (diet, training), the only thing that is different is that I am not on Tribol-60, but on my pct.

Any advice, opinions, thoughts will be much appreciated!!!

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Time on + PCT = Time Off

Anabeta should hopefully help with keeping gains during PCT. Also, save your creatine, test boosters, and NO for PCT so you can maintain some semblence of strength from your cycle.

Even if your bloods come back straight, you want to avoid shutdown every other month. Eventually your body will stay shutdown if you don't give it enough time to recover.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i gonna vote for injectables here. slow gains = easy to maintain / keep

make sure pct is good liek clomid 50mgs x 4 weeks as well

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thank you DonnyG! I have never heard of Anabeta, but I will check into it. As far as saving the creatine and test boosters, yes, that is what I do. While I am on cycle, I don't use anything else exept for 'cycle support' by AI. For the most part, I stay away from NO products; however, sometimes I have used either NO or straight up caffeine pills because I get lethargic as hell on that stuff! I'd probably stay in bed all day if I couldn't use some form of caffeine.

I will hold off for my next cycle then. Everything you've said there I know is right, I guess I just needed to hear another voice of reason to help me obstain from another cycle so soon. Thanks again!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thanks for the advice GeekPoop! I know most people seem to like the injectibles better. Is that why? Cuz its easier to keep the gains? I didn't know that. As far as the clomid goes, that is exactly what I'm doing now. 50mgs for this my final week on pct. However, on the first few days on pct I was using it at 100mg, after that though 50mgs the rest of the way.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
That's what my experience is with them. Also, don't cut on or near pct. I think the main reason people like them better is that you can keep a lot of the gains, and you can run them longer than orals

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
i kept making gains after my cycle, both strength and size. however i did get a little fatter. keep your diet high in carbs and protein and try to keep lifting the same weight. cut ur workout down to 45 mins if it isnt alredy there. as for length between cycles these guys are right you should give ur body some time to jump back

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
That's what my experience is with them. Also, don't cut on or near pct. I think the main reason people like them better is that you can keep a lot of the gains, and you can run them longer than orals
how long after a cycle should you wait to cut?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'm just now finishing up my 4th and final week on my pct, after I completed a 6 wk run on Tribol-60 and was wanting opinions on how soon until I can start my next run on the stuff. I know that most people are not going to think its wise getting right back on another cycle right after I just finished one 4 wks ago, but my blood work is good, I feel great, and I REALLY want to do one more run on this stuff during the summer.

Secondly, how the heck can I keep the gains after I finish my cycle??? I have done several cycles of this kind off stuff throughout the years, and NEVER am able to keep the gains. Its hella frustrating to spend like $300 on a cycle (including pct), just too see all of the lbs of muscle and your strength in the gym go all the way back to square 1 once you're finished!! Its like, whats the point! I must be missing something!! As for this last cycle, I packed on 10lbs of body weight, my bench press increased 40lbs, my muscles were hard as hell, and now I've lost ALL of that! Everything I'm doing is the same as it was while I was on the cycle (diet, training), the only thing that is different is that I am not on Tribol-60, but on my pct.

Any advice, opinions, thoughts will be much appreciated!!!
-

-1st id like to see your bw posted and dated. i bet you dont have it. why would you get bw done 3 weeks into pct? therefore i believe you are just telling us that so we say oh ur bw is fine then you are ready. you dont need us to justify running another cycle so soon. your gonna anyway because you cant get anything done naturally or your mind has decided without the stuff you arent gettin anywhere. mind is much stronger than muscles

-2nd you state "i must be missing something" theres no doubt about that considering youve done some # of cycles and never kept anything. your poor body

3rd- im really not trying to be a di@k but you know damn well cycling now is not a good idea. take some time off and like others said get on a nice long inj cycle. should be much better for you.

-4th bro keep ur shi$ in check. you are mentally losing the battle of how to cycle properly. what you are doing is bad for you, the up and down crap. ur doing a lot of potential damage with no return. seriously man health first.

good luck

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on + PCT = Time Off

Anabeta should hopefully help with keeping gains during PCT. Also, save your creatine, test boosters, and NO for PCT so you can maintain some semblence of strength from your cycle.

Even if your bloods come back straight, you want to avoid shutdown every other month. Eventually your body will stay shutdown if you don't give it enough time to recover.
He's right ^^^. I did everything right and took 3 cycles/year for 2 consecutive years. Most were 4 weeks at a time and it's been almost 2 months since my last cycle and I'm still shut down pretty good. Had to start taking Clomid and AI again and will continue until my body reaches homestasis with the hormones. My BW showed 326 on the Test and 25 on the Estradiol..not so good. Thing is..I feel pretty decent. My boys are working properly, my sex drive is ok, and I'm not an emotional wreck BUT my test levels are pretty low considering my age. So how you "feel" doesn't mean squat. And after learning all of this I've decided to never look back to orals unless it's a kickstart to an injectable cycle. 2 injectables per year with SOLID and LONG PCT's from now on for me..

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would say 3 to 4 cycles a year is safe, shut-down seems dependant on dose and length of time on. Pulses are a better bet. JMO

musclebound99

Awards
how long after a cycle should you wait to cut?
You want to keep your calorie intake high even during pct or you risk losing all your gains. I would at least a couple of weeks after complete pct before trying to cut

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Length between cycles = time on + PCT = time off

How to keep gains from cycles:
1. Do a proper PCT that includes - SERM, Test Booster (like HCGen), Cycle Support (just my preference, not necessary, but N2Guard would be great), Anti Estro and Anti Cortisol are optional, def get some DAA
2. Keep Cals up like they were on your cycle.
3. Train just as hard (if not harder than you were on cycle). Your strength will drop some...but don't let it get to your head. Be safe and train smart.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Length between cycles = time on + PCT = time off

How to keep gains from cycles:
1. Do a proper PCT that includes - SERM, Test Booster (like HCGen), Cycle Support (just my preference, not necessary, but N2Guard would be great), Anti Estro and Anti Cortisol are optional, def get some DAA
2. Keep Cals up like they were on your cycle.
3. Train just as hard (if not harder than you were on cycle). Your strength will drop some...but don't let it get to your head. Be safe and train smart.
Thanks TheDarkHalf,
I do all of the things you suggest here, but they never make a difference. I take the proper PCT (Post Cycle Support by AI, Nolva, Clomid, and Erase for cortisol). When you say train just as hard if not harder, well I do that too. My strength reduces once off cycle though, so I can't go as heavy..if I do, its for much less reps. I do try to up the intesity by adding sets, reps, and exercises though. As far as calories go, I try and keep the diet the same as when on cycle, until all it seems to do is add fat around my waist because its not helping to add muscle anymore. Then I have to reduce calories. Thanks for the input, its good to hear the same good advice so that I make sure I am doing all that I can! I think it'll make a big difference having the test-e in my next cycle!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
-

-1st id like to see your bw posted and dated. i bet you dont have it. why would you get bw done 3 weeks into pct? therefore i believe you are just telling us that so we say oh ur bw is fine then you are ready. you dont need us to justify running another cycle so soon. your gonna anyway because you cant get anything done naturally or your mind has decided without the stuff you arent gettin anywhere. mind is much stronger than muscles

-2nd you state "i must be missing something" theres no doubt about that considering youve done some # of cycles and never kept anything. your poor body

3rd- im really not trying to be a di@k but you know damn well cycling now is not a good idea. take some time off and like others said get on a nice long inj cycle. should be much better for you.

-4th bro keep ur shi$ in check. you are mentally losing the battle of how to cycle properly. what you are doing is bad for you, the up and down crap. ur doing a lot of potential damage with no return. seriously man health first.

good luck
Thanks ambulldog, that's cool, no offense taken. I know some of my post looks a little amatuer and irresposible..and maybe it is to a degree. As long as I get good advice, and honest opinion I'm all good. As far as your response goes:

-1st: I didn't get my blood work done a full week shy of finishing my PCT..just 2days. So, basically, PCT was finished. The reason I had it done early, is because I was gonna be outa town, and I was really anxious to see the results.

Heres my lab work:

Component Your result Standard range Units Cholesterol 170 < 239 - mg/dL
Triglyceride 47 < 199 - mg/dL
HDL 50 > 40 - mg/dL
Low density lipoprotein
calculated 111 < 129 - mg/dL
Testosterone, TOTAL 432 > 200 - ng/dL
ALT 29 < 36 - U/L
AST 31 10 - 40 U/L
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 40 37 - 117 U/L
TSH 2.43 0.10 - 5.50 uIU/mL
Bilirubin, total 0.8 0.2 - 1.2 mg/dL
Estradiol <50 <=130 pg/mL

As far as it appearing as though I was going to be starting my next cycle way early, well, I thought better on that and I'm still to this day off cycle. Its been 41 days since I've been off of PCT, so taking everybody's advice, I will not start my next cycle until 29 days from now. As far as me not being able to get anywhere off cycle, well, it seems you are right about that. That is why I have been complaining about losing my gains. I can asure you its not due to lack of intesity or effort in the gym.

-2nd: In response to your second point. Well, I just pretty much covered that. What I believe I'm missing, is probably a longer cycle which includes test. Like I said, its not due to lack of intensity or effort. I've hit a wall. I'm pretty happy with my body, its in great shape, but I am not satisfied. If I want to take it to higher limits, I'm gonna need something 'extra'. That, I believe, is the 'missing' component.

-3nd: I've pretty much already addressed your third point. Yeah, I was acting irresposibly about starting another cycle soon after just finishing. I basically just wanted to hear positive reinforcement telling me not to start another so soon. I was really eager, but everybody here helped me to lisen to my better judgment. Also, thanks, yeah..I've decided on using an injection cycle next time.

-4th: You are very right with your fourth point. I realize I was losing it mentally a little. I mean, I know better than to start a cycle so soon, and I need to make sure never to lose track of health first. Its not healthy to do those cycles in the first place..at least there are a lot of risks invoved if you don't follow corect protocol.

Thanks again!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Well, sorry everybody!! I don't know what the fu&% happened to that post I just put up. Its really difficult to read those labs. Prior to posting it, I had it all looking fine. Easy to read, oh well.