My 1st HDROL Cycle!

jm0311

Awards
Hi Guys - I have done extensive research and feel finally ready to start my cycle. Just want some input from you guys on what I should take additionally while on cycle and if my cycle below looks gtg.

Hdrol:
50/50/75/75/75

On Cycle
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Animal Pak Multi

PCT
Nolva
PCT Assist
Lean Xtreme

Pre-load Cycle Assist 1 week

Week 1: Cycle Assist | H-Drol 50mg
Week 2: Cycle Assist t | H-Drol 50mg
Week 3-5: Cycle Assist | H-Drol 75mg
Week 7-9: PCT Assist | Nolvadex 20mg
Week 9-11: PCT Assist| Nolvadex 10mg | Lean Xtreme

What do you guys think?

Add anything?

Take anything out?

Your Feedback is GREATLY appreciated

yoss

Awards
If you run 50/75 you are going to end up wishing you ran 75/100 in my experience --- 50mg doesn't seem to do much for me, but 100 gives real gains. I took a bunch of worthless crap my first cycle(and in PCT) , afterwards I skipped it and didn't notice any difference. I've never taken Nolva only Tamoxifen, and I wouldn't even take that for another H-drol PCT since I don't think I need it , but your mileage may vary of course.

For juicing H-drol is really mild, I won't go so far as to say safe because I don't want to get flamed, but for the average guy all you have to do is pop the pills, eat, and pump some iron. I went from 170 to 190 in six weeks when I bumped up to 100mg, kind of backfired since I work in LE and it was obvious I was juicing.

GL bro and welcome to the dark side, you will never go back

jm0311

Awards
Hah - Cool man. Maybe I will do 50mg my first week then 75mg after that then 100 my last week or two.

I just want to ensure my blood pressure stays down so I think with this cycle I am going to run the cycle assist.

Any other feedback?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
If you run 50/75 you are going to end up wishing you ran 75/100 in my experience --- 50mg doesn't seem to do much for me, but 100 gives real gains. I took a bunch of worthless crap my first cycle(and in PCT) , afterwards I skipped it and didn't notice any difference. I've never taken Nolva only Tamoxifen, and I wouldn't even take that for another H-drol PCT since I don't think I need it , but your mileage may vary of course.

For juicing H-drol is really mild, I won't go so far as to say safe because I don't want to get flamed, but for the average guy all you have to do is pop the pills, eat, and pump some iron. I went from 170 to 190 in six weeks when I bumped up to 100mg, kind of backfired since I work in LE and it was obvious I was juicing.

GL bro and welcome to the dark side, you will never go back
Huh? Thought Nolva was Tamoxifen.

yoss

Awards
Derp I meant to say toremifine sorry. I went w/tor because I was convinced it was better, but if I did it again I would have bought Nolva because it is so much cheaper.

This is reminding me I have a bottle of Ostarine sitting around I need to try out.