Helladrol & Katanadrol 2.0 Review

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Helladrol & Katanadrol 2.0 (100mg and 300mg respectively) for about two weeks (two weeks tomorrow actually). So far so good. Noticed small amounts of added vascularity here and there. No sides really. Libido is fine (although I've noticed that my bullets in the chamber has gone from 2-3 down to 1 - 2nd orgasm is tough to reach). No acne. No hair loss. Up about 8lbs on the scale. Strength is slowly starting to increase.

My GF said i'm starting to look a little leaner....she first said smaller and I was like WTF EXPLAIN THIS IMMEDIATELY haha. She's not too good at explaining things. Diet is super clean during the week and I'm still doing cardio (although the cardio has been tough since i'm starting to get pumps in the fronts of my shins....gonna have to start dosing taurine pre cardio). Other than that no pumps at any other times.

I'm also running 100mcg CJC-1295 and 200mcg GHRP-2 3x per day

Thinking about throwing in OSTA mid cycle and running it through PCT. I have enough for 8 weeks.

So far so good, but i'll update this occasionally. I'm not really trying to run a log, but will just update every two weeks or so until PCT is done.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
good to hear, keep the updates coming.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd update on this. Cycle is going awesome. Still up about 10lbs. Having a hard time gaining scale weight and I've been putting the food down. I'm never hungry so I keep myself fed. People have told me that I'm looking bigger and leaner. Strength is going up....leg pressed 775 last night 5 times (that's 9 45 plates per side and one on top)....and that was after 6 sets of squats with my last set being 315 for 6

Dropped the peptides. Going to pick them back up again in PCT in two weeks.

Started dosing OSTA at 12.5 mg per day (yesterday). Def notice that...it's been making me sweat w/slight anxiety. Man does that stuff taste like $hit.

Been running oral dermacrine to help with the shutdown (and it's help tremendously). It's not nearly as good as the topical...but it still gets the job done.

Other than that...this cycle has had no negative side effects. It's been awesome.

PCT is as follows:
Clomid - 50/50/25/25
HCGen - 6 per day
Core Test - 6 per day
MT 2 - 500mcg EOD
Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP-2 - 100mcg/200mcg respectively AM, PM, and PWO

Next 4 weeks after that:
Bridge or HCGen again...depends on what's available
Prime at 9/day
Core Test - 6 per day
MT2 - 500mcg EOD
Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP-2 - 100mcg/200mcg respectively AM, PM, and PWO

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Not really running a log here...but I have about two weeks left before PCT. I'll probably make an update as I enter PCT and then again mid PCT and again at the end of PCT