t1-pro 4ml/day
UA 500mg/day

week 3&4
t1-pro 4ml/day
1,4diol 400mg/day

4off
repeat.

Does this look ok?
Also for post cycle do i need to take some 6-oxo after the first 4 weeks or do i just take it after the whole cycle?
Is there any cheaper solution post cycle than 6-oxo and do i really need to take it, I already take ZMA and flax oil.

peace,
kidd

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) I wouldn't run the UA during the cycle, run the 1,4 for all 4 weeks instead.

2) Run the UA 2 weeks after you finish the cycle.

3) I'd run 6 oxo afterwards, better safe than sorry right? You can also add in or only use FUZU by syntrax as well if you'd like. I personally reccomend both for 4 weeks post cycle. Maybe add in an ECA at a moderate dosage if you want.

ManBeast

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you need to run the 1,4 at least 4 weeks at 600mg-900mg a day for effective results. I would not run UA during cycle and you need your post cycle plan in place, at least 6OXO after your done at moderate to low doses for 3+ weeks.

txwakeskater

Awards
GET 6 oxo bro.... I decided not too take it after my first cycle and i paid the conswquences. I gained 14lbs on cycle and only kept 5lbs. Dont be dumb... :p trust me :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you need to run the 1,4 at least 4 weeks at 600mg-900mg a day for effective results. I would not run UA during cycle and you need your post cycle plan in place, at least 6OXO after your done at moderate to low doses for 3+ weeks.
Now I'm no ph expert, but I can definitely bump on all this sagely wisdom, I think 6-oxo prolly needs to be stressed again...as these bros suggest (too many people think they don't need it, don't line it up in time, and pay the price when they wonder why their ZMA isn't doing ****), and lose the UA until done, if at all... I personally think you won't need it unless A) you *really* know what you're doing or B) are a huge mofo and already have experience with it... ain't your first cycle is it (just curious) ?

dkidd

Awards
Will up 1,4 to 600mg/day then for 4 weeks and will take 6-oxo on the 4 off and post cycle. gotta go search for cheap prices...
This isn't my first cycle but it is the first time to try UA. Will either do it prior to or after cycle. gotta start leaning up for the season.

... I personally think you won't need it unless A) you *really* know what you're doing or B) are a huge mofo and already have experience with it... ain't your first cycle is it (just curious) ?
Makes no sense. If you don't have experience don't use it?? Then how do you get experience with out using something?

Thanks for the input
peace,
kidd

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
guess my point is if you can use something like ECA and see good results, why bother upping the ante to UA.. the T-1P etc will have you looking leaner by the end of your cycle anyway ideally no?, so if you can use weaker cutting agents I'd do that. All I meant about experience was I don't see the point in using it unless you have tried or know your other cutting options have been exhausted. good luck with whatever you decide to do man.