cycle after gyno

relentless212

Awards
A little background about my previous ph use. My first cycle was 30 days of spawn with liquid tamox run 40/40/20/20. I followed that up a few months later with CEL h-drol for 6 weeks, 25/50/50/50/25. Had some trouble getting my pct and ended up just using the test booster alpha male from biotest but had no problems. My last cycle was spawn again with liquid tamox 40/40/20/20. About a week after i stopped pct i ended up getting glandular gyno. I got some blood work done about a few weeks later (this past december)and my test levels were 827 and my estrogen was 49. Got it rechecked about a month after that and both numbers were exactly the same. I'll be getting blood work done sometime this month and see where I'm at. I was thinking of running another h-drol cycle if my estrogen levels come back lower this time around. If so, would it be wise to have take an AI or serm on cycle? What about for pct? I'm a little unsure since h-drol doesnt aromatize, yet already having gyno I dont want to risk and estrogen sides. Thanks for any input