6-oxo, all cycle?

syko

Awards
I am running t-1, and nordione (i know, i know) should i run 6-oxo all cycle i am going for four weeks. BTW i might not run the nordione.

peace.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I say, that if you have the money to buy the OXO for your whole cycle and a little left over for post cycle, go for it.  Not only will it keep you nice n' dry but it might help in keeping your balls active (but I'm not so sure on that one).  Kick the nordione because, well, its nordione ;) .  Just make sure that you have enough 6-OXO for about 15-20 days post cycle @300mg/night.

But that's just me...

LG. :cool:

RVEXLER

Awards
I am running t-1, and nordione (i know, i know) should i run 6-oxo all cycle i am going for four weeks. BTW i might not run the nordione.

peace.
If you have the money to do so, based on the way 6-oxo works it should as lifeguard says, help keep the testicles producing test during your cycle (i.e. avoiding the limp dick). If you can't afford it, then it is more important to save it for the end of the cycle to get your natural test back as quickly as possible.

Perrystone

Awards
I say, that if you have the money to buy the OXO for your whole cycle and a little left over for post cycle, go for it.  Not only will it keep you nice n' dry but it might help in keeping your balls active (but I'm not so sure on that one)
Interesting comment. Has anyone taken 6 OXO during a cycle and noticed a difference in post cycle recovery?:confused:

I am just completing day seven of another T-1/4AD cycle and wonder if it would be worth a try with one bottle of 6 OXO at 300 mgs. a day. (Starting 20 days out from the completion. On day 8) Anyone have any experience with this or thoughts?

RVEXLER

Awards

Interesting comment. Has anyone taken 6 OXO during a cycle and noticed a difference in post cycle recovery?:confused:

I am just completing day seven of another T-1/4AD cycle and wonder if it would be worth a try with one bottle of 6 OXO at 300 mgs. a day. (Starting 20 days out from the completion. On day 8) Anyone have any experience with this or thoughts?
Keep in mind that one of the reasons to take 4-ad during a cycle is to make up for some of the estrogen that you will lose from the 1-test (1-test binds to androgen receptor, body shuts down production of natural test = no test available for aromitization = no estrogen). And since the main effect of 6-oxo is to prevent aromatization, then you are somewhat defeating the purpose of taking the 4-ad. A better solution would be a low dose of either nolvadex or clomid (anti-estrogens) during cycle to maintain natural test production, but not prevent aromitization, followed by 6-oxo/clomid or nolvadex for post-cycle recovery.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 6-OXO would do a whole lot during a cycle. Plus, the sh*t is pricy. JUst my 2 cents.