You'll wanna check this out..

johnrobert227

Awards
I did a three week cycle of Superdrol at 20 mg/day for 3 weeks. I started PCT with Nolvadex dosing of 40/40/20/20 as usual. Also I've been dosing Arimidex at .2 mg EOD. In week 2 I decided I was going to do something a little bit cool with the PCT..

I ordered a bottle S4 which is 50 mg/ml. Then I also tracked down a very hard to find 5a, hydroxy laxogenin from a local shop. The laxogenin is 10 mg per capsule. The same shop had some of the legit Mu Huang extract ECA stack. So starting week 3 of PCT I began to add these in, along with a couple other pretty cool supplements,,

Now I must warn you I get good prices so don't judge haha
CEL Supress C
Cellucor P6
USPLabs Pink Magic
USPLabs Powerfull
USPLabs Anabolic Pump
Tribulus
Stinging Nettle
GABA
Kre-Alkalyn

Also standard whey protein and amino acid supplements as well as all other obvious essentials..

Started dosing the S4 at .25 mg/day but bumped it up to .37.5 mg/day and starting week 3 will go to the 50 mg/day. The Laxogenin will be dosed at 20 mg/day the whole time. The ephidra will be dosed at 13 mg along some preworkout product for additional stimulant.

Goal is to stay shredded but add more muscle... Should be extremely fun and rather unheard of!

johnrobert227

Awards
I upped the S4 dosage to 50 mg a day today and will be upping to 30 mg ephedra tomorrow and am pretty excited to see how strength and endurance goes for my chest workout.

Also I have a very strict diet and will be keeping it exactly the same while I complete this run.