Going to Dr. for test cypionate and______?

acer00

Awards
I have posted on here before. I head to the Dr. in about a week to be asked to be put on Test inject (I assume it will be cypionate)

I started Androgel and started to feel better with energy and libido. I chose to see this Urologist because I do not like the what the transdermals do to my hair and I have a baby in the house and do not want to risk contamination. I am 30 years old 195lbs with 9% bodyfat.

We all know some Dr. are sometimes ignorant. I do not just want to walk in and get some injects 1-2x a week. I want to run proper PCT and all the other precautions. What would be recommended dosages of Arimidex, Clomid, HCG?? or any at all.

Currently I am on the 5g of Androgel. I assume I will be put on a low dose of test around the 200-300mg/wk range since my energy, libido, and mood have enhance with such a low dose of Androgel. Opinions would be great just so a Dr. does not possibly screw me up.

Schnitt

Schnitt

Awards
Where I live, buying/selling Testosterone isnt illegal, however, they dont sell any tipe of SERMs so I cant make a cycle here. Subscribing to this thread to see replies about SERMs

I read that SERMs are research studies available only so I am not sure how it goes when a doctor prescribes you Test. What do they give you after you run Test for however long they prescribe you?

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
200-300mg/wk is not low dose. With a regular Doc you will be lucky to get 100mg Wk

Schnitt

Schnitt

Awards
200-300mg/wk is not low dose. With a regular Doc you will be lucky to get 100mg Wk
So, say you get 100mg per week, what would the doctor give you when the "cycle" is over? I dont think you can buy Nolva or Clomid at the farmacy right?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, say you get 100mg per week, what would the doctor give you when the "cycle" is over? I dont think you can buy Nolva or Clomid at the farmacy right?
there is no cycle being over on testosterone replacement, its for life.

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
Both Ep and Easy got it right. Docs dont cycle, unless its for kids to kick start puberty. Like my son needed. Legit Docs Im talking about :)