Bunk Helladrol?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone bought Helladrol lately? Did it do anything for you?

I'm on my fourth week of a Helladrol cycle (50/50/75/75/75) and haven't really seen any gains. I previously ran two cycles of CEL Hdrol and had good gians so I know what to expect. My training and diet are even more dialed in than the last two times.

I suspect I got a bad batch of Helladrol. Mr Supps is the only site that sells it and they had notices posted that made it seem like they were struggling to keep up with demand. When I got mine it looked like it was manufactured in a facility run by monkeys. The bottle was filled to near capacity with caps and then overstuffed with cotton on top of that. The cotton was bursting out from under the "safety" seal.

Helladrol has favorable reviews so I decided to cut them some slack and chalk the screwy packaging up to rushed production. But now my worries that the product is subpar seem to be coming true. And as I approach the end of my cycle I have a serious dilemma about whether or not to run a full PCT. No idea what could happen if I run PCT after a bunk cycle...

Any input on this would be appreciated. Is Helladrol good to go or have there been issues lately? This really sucks...

xlascox

Awards
I just got my bottle about a month ago. Just started my 4th week, 50/75/75/100/100/100. Haven't really noticed much strength gain but I have packed on about 10lbs. Not sure if its from the hella or from my uptake in calories. But my waist isn't any bigger. Maybe Its just taking longer for me to see the full effects of this thing. Guess we'll find out soon enough if it is legit or not.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I have a bottle that I got a few weeks ago... havent taking it yet but subbed to hear what gives.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It takes a while to work and if you have gained 10lb with no gain in waist size it's clearly doing it's job

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
To my knowledge there's nothing wrong with any of the batches

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle about a month ago. Just started my 4th week, 50/75/75/100/100/100. Haven't really noticed much strength gain but I have packed on about 10lbs. Not sure if its from the hella or from my uptake in calories. But my waist isn't any bigger. Maybe Its just taking longer for me to see the full effects of this thing. Guess we'll find out soon enough if it is legit or not.
Have you run this before? Have you run any cycles before?

You are running much higher doses than I have and aren't seeing strength gains. IME running 50/50/75/75/75 you should definitely have noticable strength gains in the third week. I'm waiting and waiting but nothing.

What are you going to do about PCT? What's your PCT consist of and are you going to go through with it anyway even though you may not be supressed? This is my major dilemma. I've got quite a bit invested financially in my PCT so I don't want to waste that money. But more importantly I'm afraid of screwing myself up if I do a full PCT if I'm not supressed.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
It takes a while to work and if you have gained 10lb with no gain in waist size it's clearly doing it's job
Well I have no 10lb gain here. No weight gain and no strength gain.

I'm in the middle of my fourth week and as I said I've run two cycles of hdrol before so I know what to expect.

To my knowledge there's nothing wrong with any of the batches
Now to your knowledge there may be an issue. Unless you have another explanation for why I'm not getting anything from this.

For the record, the only PH cycles I've ever run are the two previous hdrol cycles. As I said, this is my third cycle and they've all been run exactly one year apart. It's not like I'm a habitual PH/AAS user and have become a nonresponder after endless cycles.

This time around I've been taking the hdrol with grapefruit because I learned that this can improve absorption. So that's another reason it should be working at least as well as the two previous runs.

Very frustrating. If there are no issues with the product I'd like to hear some plausible explanations for what is going on. I'm not pointing any fingers (yet) I'm gathering information and trying to understand what's going on.

Also, anyone have thoughts about what I should do WRT my PCT in case I got a bad batch?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established

You are running much higher doses than I have and aren't seeing strength gains. IME running 50/50/75/75/75 you should definitely have noticable strength gains in the third week. I'm waiting and waiting but nothing.

What are you going to do about PCT? What's your PCT consist of and are you going to go through with it anyway even though you may not be supressed? This is my major dilemma. I've got quite a bit invested financially in my PCT so I don't want to waste that money. But more importantly I'm afraid of screwing myself up if I do a full PCT if I'm not supressed.
Get bloods done the day after your last dose of helladrol and asses the situation from there. Getting bloods is the only sure way to see where you are at.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Get bloods done the day after your last dose of helladrol and asses the situation from there. Getting bloods is the only sure way to see where you are at.
I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do that.

Question is, can I do any damage by running PCT if I'm not supressed from the Helladrol? If I unneccesarily piss my money away on the PCT products I won't be happy about it but I can live with that if I'm not going to screw myself up.

My PCT will be SERM + natty test booster + forma stanzol. If no harm can be done I'd rather just run the PCT and play it safe than sorry.

xlascox

Awards
i understand it takes time to work, im not stressing it.

first cycle, just started week 4 on monday. dont get me wrong i feel like god at the gym, but not anything too impresive with strenght gains. for pct i will be running liquid nolva either 40/20/20/10 or 20/20/10/10 with testapro in there maybe supress c or erase as well. nothing to complicated. my soldier still stands at full salute and i can get it up on comand. but i think my nuts are shrinking.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
i understand it takes time to work, im not stressing it.

first cycle, just started week 4 on monday. dont get me wrong i feel like god at the gym, but not anything too impresive with strenght gains. for pct i will be running liquid nolva either 40/20/20/10 or 20/20/10/10 with testapro in there maybe supress c or erase as well. nothing to complicated. my soldier still stands at full salute and i can get it up on comand. but i think my nuts are shrinking.
So, how did your cycle turn out? Any strength gains or just weight gain?

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running PCT after a bunk PH will not pose any more significant risks than running it after a real cycle. It's just that the benefits of doing so have diminished seeing that nolva is a nasty chem to play with.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Running PCT after a bunk PH will not pose any more significant risks than running it after a real cycle. It's just that the benefits of doing so have diminished seeing that nolva is a nasty chem to play with.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm running Toerm in my PCT which isn't as nasty as nolva. In my second week of "PCT" and not all that happy about it.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I'm running Toerm in my PCT which isn't as nasty as nolva. In my second week of "PCT" and not all that happy about it.
Sounds good. Sorry about the poor experience with your Helladrol.

wazzabe4747

Awards
I know it may not make you feel any better about the cycle but they do offer a money back guarente if you have proof of purchase. Reps made that very clear when I thought I got a bad bottle of beastdrol. I ran a PCT anyway just to be safe btw. Sorry to hear that tho.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chacheeman Anabolics 33
Supplements 6
Post Cycle Therapy 22
Anabolics 7
brandlife Anabolics 19