My first M1T/4AD'er

bigsquid

Awards
Well I'm currently in day 4 of pct. This was my first M1T/4AD and I have done one other cycle with T1pro. The main reason I'm telling you guys about this is because my results were so good (to me anyway). The only side effect I had was a little lethargy during the first few days, and I was expecting way more. Add to that, starting about mid-week 2, I would get wood if somebody else thought about sex. :thumbsup: Anyway it was a 3 week cycle, I kept going cause things seemed to be going so well, but of course didn't gain anymore weight after week 2, oh well. So while my waist/neck/bi measurements didn't change, I gained 11lbs. and strength went up markedly. And to top it all off I can now see the shadow of my top two rows of abs under the gelatenous mass that was once my stomach. So for me, at least, this stuff rocks. Anyone else get nothing but goodness with M1T?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! Can you list your cycle in more detail? Maybe list your stats & the dosing scheme you followed. I'd be interested in seeing this info. Congrats on a successful cycle!

dd

bigsquid

Awards
Thanks dd, I am really happy with this cycle (as long as I keep the gains, that is). Forgot to list the details before, but the post was gettin kinda long anyway. Here they are.
6'3"
229 start 240 finish
UG's M1T and 4Aderm
Did first 4 days at 10mg and 5 squirts then upped to 15mg and 5 sq for the rest of cycle
Diet and training followed DC's cycles on pennies thread and it's working out really well for me. Just made sure to get at least 300g protein a day and let carbs take care of the hunger except after 6pm, no carbs then.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, sounds good. What was the dosage of 5 sprays of 4ADerm? Isn't that something like 200mg of 4AD? From reading lots of feedback, you were very lucky to have had such light sides with that small amount of 4AD. Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones who can easily tolerate m1t while still reaping it's benefits. I have some stashed away, but haven't used it yet. I hope I tolerate it as well as you did and also get good gains.

dd

boomer69

Awards
Congrats Squid...

I, like you don't seem to be affected by any sides of M1T. I am currently in week 3 of a 4 week cycle of solely M1T. This is my first cycle of it. I did a cycle of T1 Pro in the past. I have gained 10lbs so far, and am noticeably harder and leaner. Haven't had any noticeable lethargy. Here are my stats:

6'2
Was 197lbs...now 207lbs
Started off with 10mg ED split into a morning dose and a night dose. Switched to 15mg ED at the start of week 2 with a 10mg dose in the morning and a 5mg dose at night. I'm currently doing HST and sticking to a pretty strict high protein diet, with nothing to eat after 6:00pm accept a shake on workout days.

Well I'm currently in day 4 of pct. This was my first M1T/4AD and I have done one other cycle with T1pro. The main reason I'm telling you guys about this is because my results were so good (to me anyway). The only side effect I had was a little lethargy during the first few days, and I was expecting way more. Add to that, starting about mid-week 2, I would get wood if somebody else thought about sex. :thumbsup: Anyway it was a 3 week cycle, I kept going cause things seemed to be going so well, but of course didn't gain anymore weight after week 2, oh well. So while my waist/neck/bi measurements didn't change, I gained 11lbs. and strength went up markedly. And to top it all off I can now see the shadow of my top two rows of abs under the gelatenous mass that was once my stomach. So for me, at least, this stuff rocks. Anyone else get nothing but goodness with M1T?

bigsquid

Awards
For dd, yes the dosage of 4ADerm is 5sq - 200mg. I started at the low dose to see how I reacted to the M1T. I had no sides and so didn't see any need to increase dosage. First week of pct over and still maintaining at 240lbs and hit a new pr on deadlift yesterday (315). It's not huge, especially for someone my size but I haven't been dl'ing very long.

Boomer, your cycle sounds a lot like mine, except for the dose timing. I took my M1T and 4ADerm in the morning after my workout and shower. Good luck with your current cycle, I don't know if you've gained any after week two, but I didn't. Since I tolerated the M1T so well I think I'll bump the dose to 20 or 25 next time, and just tweak it until I get the best gains to sides ratio I can.

boomer69

Awards
Yeah, I'm very happy with my cycle so far. And yeah, I've gained about 2 pounds since week two and I'm in day 2 of week 4 right now....main thing is body composition though...I'm looking much fuller and thicker. And that's a big change since I am sort of a longish type of body...6'2" with long arms and legs and around the 200lb mark...so to make my arms look big they will need to be around the 17" mark and they are currently only at the 15.5" mark. Good luck and congrats on the PR on deads.

Chris.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10