Extreme Cut

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I have never done an all out cut and have decided to make it my goal this summer, starting in 2 weeks. I have a target of losing 40lbs in 3 months. I am open to any substance except DNP and GH. T3, clen, albuterol, all cutting steroids will be considered.

I want to lose this weight and maintain strength as much as possible as i train for powerlifting.

Background - 31 yrs old. 264lbs, BF betweeen 23 and 25% depending on scales. Been training for 6 years.

2 PH cycles - 1 x SD, 1 X p-plex and 1-t. Both successful.

Training - westside (raw). Cardio 3 x per week - slow/steady or HIIT; just depends on my energy levels.

Diet - good. Have carb cycled, low carbed and carb backloaded with varying results. Low carb - i.e only for breakfast and pre workout on training days and none on non-training days was my most successful run.

Other supplementation - am in the middle of my second ECA run and will run 2weeks of benadryl prior to starting any other cutting agents.

At the moment I have havoc on hand, all pct and ancilliaries etc. I am not sure though if this will successfully negate the catabolic effects of the t3. I am keen to hear opinions on this as I was planning on a 6 week havoc run. I still have half a bottle of 1-t and half a bottle of p-plex left as well but i am not keen on using them on a cut as I held water quite badly on them and the bloat was ridiculous. I have letro on hand though if i go down this road.

I can get most steroids readily and have been looking at the likes of test-e, winny or masteron, but i would preferably like to go down the oral route at the moment if possible.

Any and all opinions welcome.

MODS - by the way I have posted this in the weight loss forum as well as i thought it was relevant there.

Gavin9

Awards
Epi is great for a cut. For all out i would suggest test,mast with a epi kicker.Just keep the diet and cardio in check and whatever route you go down shuld yeild what your looking for. Good luck.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Any test base? what about the likes of clen or albuterol? How long to run the epi to kickstart? Cardio and diet are good to go.

Gavin9

Awards
My bad, i thought you said no clen or t3 for you. Just got off 2 weeks of clen. Amazing fat burning but sides are pretty terrible.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just put up a thread a week ago about starting my epi/clen cut. I cant imagine this combo w diet on point wouldnt shred you up. When I ran epi solo, I leaned out big time due to a hectic work schedule and I was eating for a bulk. I am looking forward to running this and it would be killer to see someone elses results along with mine.

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
When you gonna start your run Matt? I'm really leaning to a Epi/Clen run myself but i havent ran into any logs out there or posts of people doing this so i'd really be interested in soneone elses, i'll be ordering my products this fridayand starting when they arrive.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Clen and Clomid should be here tomorrow or Friday. I bought a ton of epi a year ago and have been saving for a cut because its not a crazy or wet bulker. I am going to start on June 1st in a week. I haven't seen any logs either and Im sure we are not the first to discover such a potentially great anti-catabolic combo but I am very sure we are going to lean out nicely while losing very little muscle. Hope you have great results and keep me posted!

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Yea i'm sure we'll get really good results, i'll run a log when i start which wil probably be around June 3rd, i'll keep ya posted

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Ok so after much deliberation I am leaning towards a test p/Albuterol/t-3 cut, incorporating 10 weeks on the test due to commitments that may arise after that...

I have ketotifen as well which i am taking at the moment having taken a few weeks off ECA, so i hope to take the albuterol continuously over the cycle.

Test-p @100mgs EOD, albuterol@4mgs ED to start and ramping up, T-3 @25mcg and working upto a max of 75mcg ED, Ketotifen taken every night.

All support ancilliaries and PCT are in place, and depending on the water retention from the test i may run 0.5mg EOD letro alongside it.

Fasted cardio most mornings (I work shifts and sometimes this will be impossible), and a modified Westside routine along with a TKD eating plan and I think I am all set.

Like I said, my main aim here is to lose as much BF as possible while maintaining my strength, it will also be my first forray into the dark side and if all goes well my next cycle will be a clean bulker.

I will most likely log this but not too frequently. Photos might be posted

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would still use a jumpstart. 30/40/40 of epi will helpout a lot. The tes p will keep u anabolic so your not burning too much muscle. T3 just burns tissue, it doesn't care what kind it is so the tes is a very good idea.

Your diet will really make or break you tho despite what anabolics you run. I would go for 50/30/20 pro carb fat macro wise, with a good amount of carbs post wo and 1st thing am on lifting days. Rest/cadio days will need the carbs evenly spaces out IMO

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
Well my Epi arrived a couple days ago, still waiting on the Clen, but i managed to start getting sick yesterday and today i feel pretty terrible, so i think i'm going to delay my start for at least a couple of days under the circumstances to make sure i dont mess this cycle up, no point in starting it sick ....

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I would still use a jumpstart. 30/40/40 of epi will helpout a lot. The tes p will keep u anabolic so your not burning too much muscle. T3 just burns tissue, it doesn't care what kind it is so the tes is a very good idea.

Your diet will really make or break you tho despite what anabolics you run. I would go for 50/30/20 pro carb fat macro wise, with a good amount of carbs post wo and 1st thing am on lifting days. Rest/cadio days will need the carbs evenly spaces out IMO
I am open to using the epi kickstart but I would like to know your logic behind it? I may b wrong but everyone says epi kicks in at about week 3 and with the prop being a short ester surely it will kick in sooner than that? It may help with water retention but apart from that would an epi kickstart b a waste? If not for how long would u run it?

Like i said I am open to every idea i just need to know the facts behind the suggestions

Gavin9

Awards
epi kicks in before week , I just finished week one and i defently am feeling it. Epi should still be run for 4-6 weeks, 6 imo. Cycle looks good man hope to see you log it.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
started the albuterol yesterday - 8mg a day so far just to test the water. Started my havoc kicker today and hopefully getting my test-prop tomorrow and going into the deep end with that. Going to let the hormones flood the system before I go onto the t3, and also so I can gauge the effects of what is going into my body one chemical at a time rather than putting everything in at once.

I will start a more detailed update/log in a different thread in the next few days when i get a chance to do so.