AndroMass/AndroHard cycle critique

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
This right here is what i have planned out for cycle that will begin on June 13th. I am looking to a good lean bulk.

Cycle:
AndroMass
4/4/4/4/4/4
AndroHard
4/4/4/4/4/4

(May throw in epistane at 20/30/30 for the last 3 weeks, depending on how I am feeling and since both AM and AH aren't liver toxic)

PCT:
Torem
120(90)/90/60/30 (120 for first 3 days, 90 for the next 4 on week 1)
Post Cycle/Unleashed from NTBM - standard dosage

Training:
I really like DC and have seen awesome strength gains, I feel like my chest/back grow exponentially more that anything else though. I am going to give FST-7 a two week run starting next monday to see how i like it.

Diet:
4,000+ calories a day, clean as possible.

I am open to opinions, Thanks

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
Awesome, I'm pumped to try these new PP products

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
Yeah, I will definitely be logging it. I'm working in San Antonio for the summer so I will mainly be at Lifetime Fitness. When I am in San Marcos though I mainly train at the Texas State Rec and will occasionally go to SMAC. Where do you train?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, I will definitely be logging it. I'm working in San Antonio for the summer so I will mainly be at Lifetime Fitness. When I am in San Marcos though I mainly train at the Texas State Rec and will occasionally go to SMAC. Where do you train?
Up until last week, I trained mainly at the TX State Rec, but I just joined Anytime Fitness. The equipment is more limited and the DBs stop at 100, but the gas was getting ridiculous. It cost me about $6 each time I trained just in gas.

MattD99

MattD99

Awards
Damn, that is ridiculous. It's not a bad gym though, I have checked it out before. Do you think if i ran the TRS stack instead of Post cycle/unleashed that my PCT would be as sufficient or better? I want to run toco-8 for sure while on AndroHard just incase my hair starts to thin out and i was just thinking about grabbing the whole stack while I am at it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a decent gym. The racks actually have band pegs, so I can start playing around with bands.

The TRS would be a much better option, IMO. I also have a coupon for you...