Need help for second cycle!

jfreeman95

Awards
hey guys im new to the forum and need some opinions on what an effective second ph cycle would be for me. i went a little harsh for my first cycle which was tri mehtyl x (pheraplex, superdrol, halodrol) but i did not notice any side effects at all and i put maintained a solid 18lb gain after my pct and am now 182lb @ about 9%bmi. im going to run a second cycle in another month or two and need to know what is recommended for me since i took such a strong first ph. My goal is to be about 190lbs following my post. I was looking into a 5-6 week hdrol/ epistane stack but i hear alot mixed reviews and should i just save the money of having to buy several bottles of these or just move to a stronger ph?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you won't get much stronger than sd/hd/phera combo. that had to be one heck of a cycle. if your goal is 190lbs then a 6 week h-drol only run would be easily attainable, especially if you really are at 9% bodyfat. that low of bf% + an oral cycle will net some good gains.

jfreeman95

Awards
yeh it was an awesome cycle i might just run it again because i know that i wont see another 18lbs from a second run. i just hear h-drol is a very mild cycle that why we see it commonly stacked with other light ph's so i feel my body would not have much response to it and that i need something like tri-metyl but on the same token i hear h-drol is a very ph for getting cut up and if i did run it id be looking at about 6 weeks 75mg a day.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm, you probably dont NEED the trimethyls (which is pretty harsh on the liver) to gain that much. and a 6 week h-drol run is quite nice. very low sides, good strength gains, and good weight/ size gains. i gained just a tad over 10lbs and kept it all when i ran it solo. and that was after a sd/dienolone cycle.

im not a believer that your receptors downregulate, so you have to continually use stronger compounds. i feel like if i were to run h-drol solo again i would see similar results as the first time.

jfreeman95

Awards
yeh i am just trying to stay cut and get a few more lean muscle just seeing if its worth downgrading like that

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i would say yes. if you are just looking to break 190 and still be lean then H-drol seems like the perfect choice. after doing a sd/epi bridge a while back i can say that h-drol is still my favorite. very little lethargy, if any at all. no back pumps. good size, good strength, leaned me out. and recovery was a breeze.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with using hdrol now for good clean gains. I mean you don't want to run the tri methyl again. Hdrol by itself isn't that hard on the liver. Don't believe in receptor downregulation either.

Bid

Awards
so you guys recommend H-drol over Epi? Why? :)

Easier to gain on H-drol than on epi?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Epi is mainly used for cutting my friend. Hdrol will help you bulk up and is much safer than running tri methyl again. I hope you had bloodwork done to make sure you're safe to cycle again...

Epi also gave me really bad acne, and kept me awake for a month straight. Couldn't sleep well through a single night.

Just curious, I know the doses for Tri Methyl are 10mg/10mg/10mg per pill. I was wondering how many you ran per day. 1 am 1 pm?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
so you guys recommend H-drol over Epi? Why? :)

Easier to gain on H-drol than on epi?
Epi works much faster, also keeps your body dry from the anti E stuff it contains. I know it will cost you more but its worth it.

Dont touch a Tri meth again, its death to your liver. Even two meths is really bad

Bid

Awards
Epi works much faster, also keeps your body dry from the anti E stuff it contains. I know it will cost you more but its worth it.
sounds like you prefer epi? too bad already bought halo