LG Science PH Cycle stacking question

crosstalk

Awards
I buddy of mine was just shipped off to IRAQ and left me his order that he had just received. He hadn't decided on how to use but thought I could benefit. Both of us decided we were about ready to give a PH cycle a try for a boost in progress over what we have been getting. I was hoping to hear advice on how to take advantage of the products I have.

2 bottles of Methyl 1-D
2 packs of 4-AD RD
2 bottles of MMv3

This will be my first PH cycle and I was hoping to go no more than 6 weeks. I am less worried about liver toxicity if the gains could be worth it (provided that I supplement the liver some help). The intent here is a spring board for muscle mass and not to be a continuous thing.

I was also hoping to hear of a good PCT that might include Tamoxifen and ZMA

Thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
No major PCT needed, 4 weeks of tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 should suffice. Zma I would take every night per bottle dosing.

M1d and mmv3 really shine at higher doses, especially in the 8-10 tab range. For the best results I'd double recommended 4 ad dosing while taking 4-6 caps of each M1D and MMV3...liver support not needed.

crosstalk

Awards
No major PCT needed, 4 weeks of tamoxifen at 20/20/10/10 should suffice. Zma I would take every night per bottle dosing.

M1d and mmv3 really shine at higher doses, especially in the 8-10 tab range. For the best results I'd double recommended 4 ad dosing while taking 4-6 caps of each M1D and MMV3...liver support not needed.
Thanks MrBigPR. I'll give this one a try.

I've got this:
6 weeks on cycle 6 caps of M1D and MMv3 and double 4-AD dosing timing IAW packaging?
2 Uni Animal Paks per day and ZMA per bottle dosing
6 out of 7 days in gym (5 heavy weight and one cardio/core) (7th day off)
300 g protein (within 2800-3000 calories/day)
8 hours sleep

PCT:
2 weeks of 20mg tamoxifen,
2 weeks of 10mg tamoxifen
ZMA and vitamins throughout
heavy weights 3 days per week, 2 cardio days, one day off
300 gr. protein 2500-2800 calories/day
8 hours sleep

Any tweaks would be appreciated. Considered creatine as per tub throughout.