Front loading sust

burpy

Awards
I can't get test e or c, so I'd like to point that out just now lol
looking into front loading sust, which will be ran at 500mg per week, 250mg x2 a week.

looking to front load it should I do mon thur sun tue fri sun
then do my next shot wed and then sun for the rest of the cycle
so it would be front loading first two weeks at 750mg p/w

front loading sust doesn't seem to be talked of as much over test e etc because of the esters but this is what I have unfortuneatly

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
there isn't a point to front loading it, as it already has the short esters in it.

burpy

Awards
yes, but very small , un-noticeable amounts?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldnt' call
30 mgs Testosterone Propionate
60mgs testosterone Phenylpropionate

small unnoticeable amounts. And the isocaproate at 60mg is still a shorter halflife than cyp or enan. So you are looking at 150mg 2x a week of fairly short esters, which isn't a small unnoticeable amount at all.

I've found the idea of frontloading to be kind of silly over time. You may as well save the same amount of testosterone to run for 1 week longer at the end than bother dosing it higher the first week. Although your front load isn't too high compared to regular dose, so it wouldn't be terrible, I just don't see that it would provide any benefit over using the same amount at the end of the cycle.

burpy

Awards
yeah that was kind of my next point.. people who are front loading at 2x the dosage, surely they'd be cutting the cycle shoter than it needs to be
it's an idea I like the theory of however. I just don't understand it very well in practice. perhaps the impatient side of me that likes it lol

burpy

Awards
ok.. having a look, front loading doesn't seem all that crazy
3ml per week for the first two weeks has a peak at week two of what would be got at by week four without front loading

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 8
ChocolateClen Anabolics 1
35 and Older 2
Cycle Logs 0