Need help for a h-drol

KingKersis

Awards
I just got 2 bottles of h-drol and Novedex XT I cant find cycle assist and i am told novedex is not good for pct alone. So what can i use becides the cycle assist and for a pct? Also, I want to know what should i use for a pre cycle if needed? And any Good info on h-drol would be good cause i look on google and only get the h-drol bible nothing else..
Thanks guys!
If any have done a cycle and felt it was good post it so i can look trying to learn as much as i can because i dont know ****! :grumpy:

JComp

Awards
Dont touch that for a while you got alot more research to do. Ive never done h drol or anything like that or really researched it to much, so I may be wrong, but im pretty sure you would need a serm, like nolvedex or clomid, not a test booster, like novedex xt.

KingKersis

Awards
I dont know where to find it ive been looking...

KingKersis

Awards
I really cant get it so is there any otc's that will help at all?

JComp

Awards
Im not sure, I havent done enough research to be able to tell you anything about any of that. Look around some of the other posts in this section, im positive these questions have been asked before.

jfreeman95

Awards
ai cycle support is for your serm you can load about 2 weeks before and during cycle

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Do more research. The reason you cant find it is because nolvadex is Pharma grade.