Getting swole with Transform SD Extreme

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Running a Transform SD extreme and bridging into epivar. Just waiting on all my support supps to come in then it's time to get started I know the Epi dose iss kinda low but Im looking to solidify what I gain mostly, any and all advice is welcome. Here is some of my info 5' 4" 160lb I've run a Halodrol Epi pulse, and an epi solo run before. I know I'm kinda light but i've been dieting trying to get my BF% down before my cycle

Cycle info

SD 10/20/20/
EPI 0/0/18/18/18

Support
MIlk Thistle
Hawthorne berry
Red yeast rice
C0Q10
swanson's liver support
all for less than 25$

PCT
clomid
150 day one/70/70/50/35
plus support supps throughout

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well today was day one of my 3 weeks of SD I was a bit tired today but still managed to get in a 2 hour shoulder workout. I'm looking forward to the second week since I noticed thats where most people start to see gains. To keep up the cals Im adding Optimum Nutrition serious mass to the mix.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Good cycle. I would up the Epi dose and run it an extra week even if your goal is to solidify gains. Maybe add some DAA into pct. But other than that, enjoy this cycle and good luck!!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
here's some current pics I'll give updates on lifts diets ect every 3 days
backcurrent.JPG

currentbody.jpg

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
subbed

gus.medrano

Awards
Subbed!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
DId chest and tri's today standard routine flat,decline,incline bench, flys, push downs, dips,and tricep extensions i'm not posting numbers this week and what I do post will pretty much be max numbers no point in posting my whole workout. I'm definitely feeling fuller and the pumps are good. I am used to using pre-workouts and the pump from pre-w/o don't compare or maybe it's the placebo effect since i'm only on day three, but my two hour workout felt like a warm up when i'm usually dead tired. There's a slight strength increase so far I can't wait to see how things pan out next week when I up the dose.
I got my diet back in check for breakfast I had 4 eggs, oatmeal some turkey, bacon, lunch was brown rice black beans and a salmon filet. brown rice and salmon with beans again for dinner. My diet should be pretty much the same throughout with minor variation. I'm trying to keep it pretty clean, but i'm aslo keeping the cals up with an extra shake here and there.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well Im 6 days in soo far, did bi's and tri's yesterday and pumps at the gym are great, and definitely getting stronger.the only sides to speak of so far at 10mg ed is some lethargy. and I'm sure part of that is due to being on OEP for a couple months and I've been pretty dependant on stims for a while. but other than that my already retreating hairline is staying intact.bumping up to 20mg ed starting monday so we'll see how that goes.

just some current #'s

max bench-285
squat-325 ( I know it's weak)
bent over rows -135 x 8
curls 40x10

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I figured I'd weigh in today and to my surprise I tipped the scale at 168 after one week @ 10 mg ed My body is responding incredibly well. I haven't been able to keep my diet as clean as I like so I'm not sure how much might be fat , even so I can't weight to weigh in @ the end of week three when I start my bridge.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Yesterday I did Back and bi's and the strength increase @ 20 mg ed is way up.No real sides to speak of thus far besides some minor back pumps that didn't slow me down at all. I have noticed a little extra hair in my comb but my hair usually thickens up after I come off my cycle.

just a few stats

105 x 4 on the easy bar 25lb included for the bar = 25 lb increase
180 x 6 each arm on seated rows = 45 lb increase
145 x10 t bar rows = 45 lb increase

and of course the weigh in @ 170= a 10 lb increase

I'm towards the end of week 2 and going into my bridge week 3 and a week of liver hatred and joint dryness with the epi SD combo lol.

gus.medrano

Awards
Yesterday I did Back and bi's and the strength increase @ 20 mg ed is way up.No real sides to speak of thus far besides some minor back pumps that didn't slow me down at all. I have noticed a little extra hair in my comb but my hair usually thickens up after I come off my cycle.

just a few stats

105 x 4 on the easy bar 25lb included for the bar = 25 lb increase
180 x 6 each arm on seated rows = 45 lb increase
145 x10 t bar rows = 45 lb increase

and of course the weigh in @ 170= a 10 lb increase

I'm towards the end of week 2 and going into my bridge week 3 and a week of liver hatred and joint dryness with the epi SD combo lol.
10lb increase in 2 weeks? That's damn good!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I was suprised too when I stepped on the scale and saw 170.4. I also take into consideration I've been eating everything in sight so I'm not sure if any of the increase is fat , but I should lose some bf once I add in the epi. I'm gonna post some current pics. I start week 3 monday and also my bridge so we'll see how that goes since both are fairly dry compounds and I had some joint pain with epi before.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
well I decided to modify my original cycle and increase the dose of epi from 18-30mg ed for the duration of my cycle starting Monday. I'm expecting explosive strength gains next week and the bridge into epi should smooth things out a bit as far as suppression going into PCT. I've run epi solo before experienced no sides and loved the feeling of strength without the lethargy I get from SD. Plus it didn't effect my hairline at all.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I think your going to want more than 18mg of epi

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I'm going to run 30 mg of ep-stane from dynamic formulas I haven't seen any logs on it yet I've seen some logs on their M-stane and it seems to be a solid product so I'm gonna give it a go

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Yesterday was the fist day of my bridge @ 20mg ed of SD and 30mg ed of EPI. I felt like a Monster in the gym. My aggression is wayyyy up. my wife doesn't exactly like it too much. but Im lovin my workouts. I did shoulders yesterday and I was doing overhead press on the machine 90x10 easily when before I was struggling to get it up 2 or 3 times.Im definitely larger @ 173 I feel full all the time my back and shoulders feel huge. Although I am looking forward to getting off SD since the main side effect I felt was lethargy.I've ran epi solo and loved it.

gus.medrano

Awards
Yesterday was the fist day of my bridge @ 20mg ed of SD and 30mg ed of EPI. I felt like a Monster in the gym. My aggression is wayyyy up. my wife doesn't exactly like it too much. but Im lovin my workouts. I did shoulders yesterday and I was doing overhead press on the machine 90x10 easily when before I was struggling to get it up 2 or 3 times.Im definitely larger @ 173 I feel full all the time my back and shoulders feel huge. Although I am looking forward to getting off SD since the main side effect I felt was lethargy.I've ran epi solo and loved it.
Nice job bro! Do work!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well i'm 3 days into my bridge and I must say that Dynamic formulas ep-stane is legit only draw back is the back pumps seem to come when it's time for me to go to sleep.Did back and bi's today and I'm now hitting 180 on T bar rows = a 35lb increase from last week. Gonna try and break 300 on the bench next week.

Attachments

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I've been going hard all week so I took today off. But decided to weigh in. And I'm @ 176 not bad if I do say so.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Today was my first day on the epi solo after my bridge. Had some God awful back pumps in spin class today. I'm gonna incorporate at least one hour of cardio into my diet to try to shave off a little excess body fat while still keeping my calories high.After 2 weeks of straight superdrol for 2 weeks and a super-epi bridge for a week I'm weighing in @ 176 lb, and today for the first time ever I put up 300 lb on the flat bench a 15lb+ from my max in 3 weeks. I love epi so the next two weeks should be GTG.

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well im a few days behind on posting. but here's the run down Dynamic formulas EP- stane is definitely legit. And also leads me to believe that the epivar I took on my last cycle is a bit underdosed.I had to ramp up the liver support a bit. Orange pee can be a bit horrifying and the only real side effect I have are some ugly back pumps at times and sore joints.And for some reason Epistane is a lot less vicious on my hairline than SD...thank god.Strength is still up but as usual.I have a week left before PCT and All in all Im happy with the added strength and size I picked up 2 or 3% bf in the process,I'll be shaving that off after PCT.

gus.medrano

Awards
Glad to see its working out bro!
Before/after pics? No homo!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
I'm gonna post pics after monday when I start my PCT

gus.medrano

Awards
Pct already?
Time flies!

thajspot32

thajspot32

Awards
Well I have a great deal to update and give you all the low down on the nightmare that began during my PCT. Everything was going good I had reached my goal weight of 175 and finally my bench went up to 300lb. And then the nightmare begins 3 days into PCT I noticed my Urine was very dark and I was feeling a bit under the weather. I thought it may be a side of coming off the EPI but it was not I was in the beginning stages of getting Jaundice. Although I watched my liver enzymes and blood levels...which stayed normal the entire time, my billiuribin levels were rising. Unknowingly I had suffered a Liver injury that was not typical of what is reported by the broscience forums. I was then am still suffering from liver colistasis. My symptoms included yellow eyes, dark urine, full body itching, abdominal cramps, constipation,pale stool, and yes muscle wasting. to the point I felt like I was dying. The best part is there is no treatment for this kind of injury. You have to let it run it's course.Now the only question in my mind is what caused the onset was it the SD and EPI or the research chem clomid. Would I be willing to repeat the experiment...hell no. I will never take a liver toxic PH again. If I wanna get big that bad pins it is.I was at 175lb with a 300lb flat bench max...now I'm 147lb and I have trouble curling 25lb dumbells. which I can't even try due to the lack Of calcium and vitamin D due to my body's inability to process nutrients correctly with this condition.I've been sick now since July and probably have another 2-3 weeks go before I get better.At my worst my Billiuribin level was 41 normal is 0.5-1. Im finally back down in the teens and hopefully single digits by next week.

My final thought...I used to think it was worth it to put poison in my body for quick results.Now I have a much different view on life and the need to take care of your body.I wanted and got quick results....but in the end easy come easy go. I lost all I gained and then some FML.