Forma to helladrol bridge results

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
So guys I have just finished my pct and I am so depressed about it. I guess when I started pct my calories were not high enough to sustain my new muscle growth. ALso I had started to do some pretty intense cardio, which now I see was also a bad idea when in pct.

Here is how bad it is fella's. I feel fine but I have lost a total of 8 pounds of muscle. THe helladrol only added 5 of that.

I have less muscle than I did when I started. It took me all year to get those poudage and 4 weeks to lose it. THis really sucks,

MY pct looked like this.

Tamoxifen citrate 40/40/20/20
creatine
fish oil
cycle support
week 3 erase
week 3 activate xtreme

Is there any thing I could have ran on cycle to help shut down or maybe something diff in pct? I still have a bottle of beastdroll, but I am weiry of taking it now.

Please help me understand this guys. Its been real hard for me to go to the gym. I was really happy with how I was looking.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ok, you have learned the hard way on this one. The new muscle gained is something you have to protect, and really take care of. When going into PCT your body is use to the sky high T levels all the sudden it disappears so really have to do everything you can to keep it up. Hence the SERM and other PCT supps. So once you dont really have any Tes in your body its hard to keep the muscle gains, especially if your burning a ton of cals doing cardio. If you would of ran more T boosters and less AI's/cort control it would have helped. But regardless you get the point.

You normally dont do any cardio or very limited for a long while after your cycle ends. I cant really explain things in detail because I dont really know how to it works. But i do know next time around dont do any of it, drop the lean extreme and just use the erase at 2 caps a day starting from day one of PCT. It will be enough to hold estrogen and cortisol down.

Beastdrol will work fine if you dont work off all the gains off your body on a treadmill.

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge will chime in explaining things exactly how they work.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Thanks bro, i kind of panicked b/c I have a trip in 3 weeks and I didn't loses as much fat as I hoped on the hella. I'm going to run the beast this winter and eat like a mad man.

Also I feel like doing beast for 3 weeks maybe won't shut be down as bad. I might be wrong on this, as beast is more potent. is there anything I can run during cycle to make the testes job easier in pct?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah run HCGenerate or Phtyoserms ON cycle so it keeps production going. That way you dont hit the wall nearly as hard when you come off.

But the new muscle is like a newborn baby, you have to nuture it properly as it has only been around for a bit. If you dont do everything you can to keep it, it will disappear quickly. Which means no cardio at all for 4-5wks after PCT too.

Beastdrol is no joke tho, its way more potent and has way more sides associated with it. Be careful and read up for a long time before you run it.

But like i was kinda able to describe before, everything has to be done to keep it.

Your PCT should of look like this:

SERM
DAA
ERASE 2 caps a day til its gone
creatine
Fish/flax

HCGen/Phyto ON cycle and running into the first wk of PCT, if your running a 3wk beast cycle.

SD
10/20/20
HCGenerate~Phytoserms
5/5/5/5

Clomid
0/0/0/100/50/50/50

You need to dose the SERM high the 1st wk and taper down on it.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
That sounds solid bro, thanks. Im even thinking about pulsing the beast for 4 weeks so sides are not too bad.

I think clomid will be better, I didn't like the tamox