YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Hey Guys I had a question in regards to my GF wanting to take PH

When I cycle I take

Edge- 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol @18mg 3 a day

Cyanobol- 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one @10mg 3 a day

I run this for 5 weeks then hit my PCT

My GF wants to lean out but doesnt want the bulk/vascularity.

Is it safe for a female to be on PH and if so what kind of side effects will she encounter in terms of the female body.

She would like to try my EDGE product but what kind of dosage should she take if she does?

She is 5"4 123lbs. She's just looking to lean out as the summer is on its way.

Then what should she do for a PCT?

Thanks everyone

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Anavar 5-10mg per day if you can get some. It should be relatively safe for women in very low doses. Otherwise, why not just run clen?

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Anavar 5-10mg per day if you can get some. It should be relatively safe for women in very low doses. Otherwise, why not just run clen?
I thought of that but I want to see if I can get some over teh counter stuff first

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I've never heard of any females using epi or that other thing you listed although I'm sure there are some. At least with var you know that women have been using it successfully for ages. I'd still say have her jump on clen and if she just wants to drop weight, put her on Cytomel.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
If women run a PH, does that mean they don't need a PCT since the estrogen rebound might be a good thing?

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
If women run a PH, does that mean they don't need a PCT since the estrogen rebound might be a good thing?
Thats what I was wondering as well.

But I will look into what Kana said.

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Wait...what if estrogen rebound turns her into a raging bitch? Like her being on her rag the whole month after?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's for "leaning out" and she doesn't want to gain muscle from it, go with an ephedrine / caffeine stack. You're not screwing with hormones and it keeps it over the counter for her. And I'm sure you already know this, but make sure she's eating correctly, too - none of that couple hundred calories a day crap that way too many females I've spoken to seem to think is a grand idea.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack or 5mg or Anavar. Women dont need PCT. Clen would be a good idea too

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The only OTC steroid I've ever seen recommended for women was Superdrol 5mg a day. I am in no way saying this would be a good idea. In theory she would not need to run a PCT. Be aware of the possible androgenic sides... Deepening of the voice, clitoral hypertrophy, facial hair, etc.... Does she really want to risk that? Do you want her to?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Your lady on juice with its masculinizing affects :sorry: LOL In all seriousnes though, like I said above, either clen/cyt or var at low dosage.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
Yeah man, my girl is a fitness model and ran it at 5mgs, she had the good stuff, BTGs straight form the farm. She may try sarms soon.

dunno yet