Spawn

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and am seeking some wisdom from people who have used the product Spawn.
First a bit about me:
I am 26, been lifting sense I was 18. Love it. I am 5'5 and trying to get up to about 190 to 200 pounds. I bench around 350, my squad and dead lift are currently in need of much work. Spawn will be my first time using a PH and I was just wondering what you guys think I should be taking after I finish it. I ordered Liver X to take with it, and I will be combining it will a weight gainer and Jack3d. Do i need to worry about Gyno and getting a PCT? I have read a lot of forums and just heard so many mixed things.
Appreciate it everyone!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I have ran a few cycles before but I am no expert on spawn. I did have a friend who ran it and had proper pct (nolva and reversatol) and he had good recovery but still noticed very sensitive nipples. I would get clomid as pct and run it at 50/50/50/25 and get some DAA along with it. Spawn is a Tren and Epi combo so prolactin gyno might be. Concerns have vitb6 and vitex on hand also

ckcrown

Banned
Awards
That is a lot of stuff! haha. I hope this Spawn stuff is worth it. I heard, as you said, that Clomid is the way to go because nolva doesn't block the proper receptors to prevent Gyno. When I search Clomid I get a product (I am not allowed to post a link) called the Testosterone recovery stack, is that the proper stuff?
Also, I was going to run a Animal M-Stak and Animal Test after Spawn, to boost natural test levels. What you think?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
any updates on spawn? was looking to run this also

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
That is a lot of stuff! haha. I hope this Spawn stuff is worth it. I heard, as you said, that Clomid is the way to go because nolva doesn't block the proper receptors to prevent Gyno. When I search Clomid I get a product (I am not allowed to post a link) called the Testosterone recovery stack, is that the proper stuff?
Also, I was going to run a Animal M-Stak and Animal Test after Spawn, to boost natural test levels. What you think?

No your going to need Clomid for PCT or noLva(not that gay gaspari ****)! If you don't use those stuff you could get gyno. Use clomid at 50/50/35/25 with phytoserm-347 or formadrol and HCGenerate.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you haven't done the cycle already, you'll probably want to look into some methods of preventing prolactin elevation. I've never done any Tren type hormones, but from purely anecdotal evidence, a dopamine agonist during the cycle, and a combination of dopamine agonist + SERM + sometimes an AI seems to be the best protection during PCT. The dopamine lowers prolactin, the SERM de-activates e2, and the AI lowers what E2 there is. So, run Prami (or other Dopamine agonist, but I use Prami) throughout the cycle, and add in your Clomid in PCT (in addition to the Prami). If you need quick e2 relief at any time (such as itchy nips/signs of gyno), add in the AI, then taper off as soon as possible. Although, as previously stated, that's just from what I've read from other people's logs. And yes, I've heard Spawn was good ****.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6