Ostarine / PH Stack ?!?!

hackos123

Awards
I was hoping for some thoughts from people who know more than me about interactions of different compounds (probably all of you).

OK, so I'm 10 weeks off of a Mr. Supps Dieselbolan cycle that I bridged with the AMS Anabolic Growth Kit (incredible strength and mass gains) During PCT lost about 6 pounds of a 17 pound gain. I am 5' 10" and currently weigh 200 pounds and based on appearance I am in the mid to high teens BF%.

So that's my recent history and here's what I'm considering. I'm currently taking 3 caps of PES Erase and PES Alpha T2 daily. I'm two weeks in. I am also one week into an Ostarine cycle. I front loaded at 30 mg per day and am planning on running 15 mg per day. I have enough to run that dose for about 12 weeks.

So now for the questions. Do you see any issues stacking the PES products with the Ostarine? Second, I'd like to work a PH into the cycle. I have Trenazone that I'd like you use in this mix. I was thinking about starting that a couple weeks into my Ostarine cycle. Problems?? Also, would it make sense to bridge a different PH into the cycle? Maybe starting with something methylated and then bridging into the Trenazone? PCT??

Thanks for any thoughts!!!

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine running osta and erase/ AT2 Im currently doing the same, but no AT2. I dont see why you couldnt run a ph with them, but thats really doing things a$$ backwards. You should've ran another ph cycle and then used the osta in your pct. This would help you retain your gains from the PH

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run the sarm and erase. If you were going to use a ph I'd wait on the sarm for pct

You should try beastdrol next, it will be fun, than use s4 or osta with you normal pct stuff

hackos123

Awards
Thanks for the thoughts!

So would it make sense to run through the 6 weeks of Osta, then a Ph, and then back on Osta for 6 more weeks??

Also, I'd be totally game to give the Beast a run. Could I, should I start with Beast bridge with the Trenazone and close with the Osta??

Thanks again!

OafMister

Awards