Epi pulse/Clen Cut or Full Epi Cycle followed by Clen?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I'm finally getting to do another cycle and I was wondering what you think would be best (from experience) for a summer cut. I was thinking either an epi pulse (8 weeks) with clen (2on/2off) or a regular epi cycle for 6 weeks followed by a couple of clen cycles to finish my cut. What do you guys think?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Why not just run epi straight then go into clen?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just run epi straight then go into clen?
Thats what I was leaning more towards. The only reason I would pulse the epi while running clen at the same time would be so that I could run the epi longer on my cut (for 8 weeks vs. 6 weeks on a straight cycle).

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Thats what I was leaning more towards. The only reason I would pulse the epi while running clen at the same time would be so that I could run the epi longer on my cut (for 8 weeks vs. 6 weeks on a straight cycle).
I would personally just run the epi then do maybe a 2 week bridge into clen. That's just me though.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would personally just run the epi then do maybe a 2 week bridge into clen. That's just me though.
Gotcha. I would probably run a 6 week clen cycle and then hit clen for week 7 and 8. I would never run a full cycle and clen at the same time (without pulsing). My head would explode from the bp spike.