Need a safer alternative to Superdrol

stilts

Awards
Hey guys I was going to run a cycle 3 weeks of superdrol and 3 weeks of epi starting epi on week 3 over lapping it with sd. After reading more and more peoples post, everyone seems to regret taking superdrol. I will actually be taking DMZ which is very very similar but now I am starting to have doubts. Any good suggestions what I should replace the superdrol with for the first 3 weeks for a safer cycle? opinions much appreciated.

Thanks

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if ur actually 66 180 u should prob eat more for a while before u decide to take steroids....

safer than superdrol=test

stilts

Awards
if ur actually 66 180 u should prob eat more for a while before u decide to take steroids....

safer than superdrol=test
Yeah I know I am not going to run the cycle until I am 195. I am doing the research and planning now though. What do you mean "safer than superdrol=test"

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to get way above 195 at 6'6". Hell, you should probably be closer to 230. Test is safer that SD in every possible way: easier on lipids, less liver stress, easier PCT, etc.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
You need to get way above 195 at 6'6". Hell, you should probably be closer to 230. Test is safer that SD in every possible way: easier on lipids, less liver stress, easier PCT, etc.
this is exactly what i mean ^

superdrol puts people in the hospital...

test improves the quality of life...

both net gains of about 15-20 lbs (depending on length diet workout dose ect)

the only downside to test is pins (which i happen to like)

and aromatization (aromasin arimidex letro ect)

but in general... i think test is the safest cycle one could run.. with very keepable gains and minimal sides (as long as estrogen is in check)

but forget all that... steroids arent going to work for you if your not eating like a madman... and by your stats... your not eating like a madman...

stack burgerdrol with milk for 90 days and you should beef up a bit

stilts

Awards
First... 230 lbs is not possible. I am genetically and mentally a skinny nerd. Just super tall. I have tried and tried and ate like a mad man and the highest I could ever attain was 198. Second for the love of god what is "test"!? Tell me the full name not the abbreviation. Give me a link to the product of something.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
First... 230 lbs is not possible. I am genetically and mentally a skinny nerd. QUOTE]

you are right... if you say you cant get to 230 ... you wont

test means TESTosterone

injectable testosterone

not knowing what the word test means just shows you need more research... go eat food.... lots and lots of food... you will get more gains with a SOLID diet VS. a shtty diet with lots of steroids

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao... burgerdrol

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
First... 230 lbs is not possible. I am genetically and mentally a skinny nerd. Just super tall. I have tried and tried and ate like a mad man and the highest I could ever attain was 198. Second for the love of god what is "test"!? Tell me the full name not the abbreviation. Give me a link to the product of something.
whats your routine look like man? i can almost guarantee you already you've been overtraining and your CNS can't handle the demands you're putting on it. with most people who are genetically thin and never seem able to gain weight the problem is 90% of the time their routine.

Messor

Awards
Troll?

OafMister

Awards

stilts

Awards
not knowing what the word test means just shows you need more research... go eat food.... lots and lots of food... you will get more gains with a SOLID diet VS. a shtty diet with lots of steroids
Well said. That's a solid point.

As for everyone else. I will buy some "burgerdrol" today at the super market and get to it. Also I'm not looking to inject anything. I was just looking for a safe something to get me up and going. I've been at this plateau forever. My diet is fine for putting on lean muscle but I guess I should bulk up first then cut. I don't overload my CNS. I have de-loading weeks too. If I showed you how skinny my ankles were you'd understand. What about just taking epi? Is that light with mild sides? Or do you stress NONE at all?

not trollin. just new to all this.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Well said. That's a solid point.

As for everyone else. I will buy some "burgerdrol" today at the super market and get to it. Also I'm not looking to inject anything. I was just looking for a safe something to get me up and going. I've been at this plateau forever. My diet is fine for putting on lean muscle but I guess I should bulk up first then cut. I don't overload my CNS. I have de-loading weeks too. If I showed you how skinny my ankles were you'd understand. What about just taking epi? Is that light with mild sides? Or do you stress NONE at all?

not trollin. just new to all this.

lemme give you my honest opinion and observation

aas- illegal, safer than ph/ds, predictable sides

ph/ds- legal but dangerous, unpredictable sides (prolactin, bp, ect). gains are harder to keep (but it can be done)

double your food intake.... and if u dont gain weight doing that.. double it agian... you will gain weight..

(almost everyone i know including myself that has used prohormones or designer steroids has some ****ed up nipples)

stilts

Awards
Also ok I will start eating more. Can you suggest a claroic, protein, and carb intake for me. I have a high metabolism and I am 6ft 6.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Also ok I will start eating more. Can you suggest a claroic, protein, and carb intake for me. I have a high metabolism and I am 6ft 6.
its different for everyone....

shoot for about 4000 cals

try to get plenty of healthy fats from almonds fish oil olive oil coconut oils ect

and go for about 2g of protien for every lb of bodyweight YOU WANT TO BE

so if your 180 now... and u wanna be 200, try to get around 350-400g protien every day...

do this for a few weeks and then tweak it to your needs... say ur gaining too much fat (i doubt that) cut back a bit

take creatine a multivitamin and lots of protien

try to eat tons of dead animals

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
but forget all that... steroids arent going to work for you if your not eating like a madman... and by your stats... your not eating like a madman...

stack burgerdrol with milk for 90 days and you should beef up a bit
LMAO @ burgerdrol.

I also used to use the hard gainer excuse. I never gained any meaningful weight until I REALLY learned to eat. If you have any motivation in the gym at all, that's actually the easy part for a hard gainer. The diet and in both quality and quantity are the hardest parts by far.