Quick question about m1t/4-ad cycle

Flip

Flip

Awards
Just wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts regarding dose times for this cycle.

20 day cycle

days 1-5 4ad 600mg, milk thistle, b-100.
days 6-10 4-ad 900mg, 10mg m1t, milk thistle, b-100.
days 11-15 4-ad900mg, 15mg m1t, milk thistle, b-100.
days 16-20 4-ad900mg, 15mg m1t, milk thistle, b-100.

pct
nolva 40/20/20

Also have on hand E-Form for any on cycle problems.
The usual every day stuff multi vita, vit e, vit a, cranberry extract, creatine.

My question is would you take the m1t am and the 4-ad pm or would you take it all at once ?
Also what would be the best way to run the milk thistle? Twice daily or only in the pm.

Thanks in advance

Flip

Stats: 30 yoa, 185 lbs., body fat ?, lifting xp 8yrs on and off.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Assuming you have not purchased the m1t yet, buy tabs, cut them in 1/2, and do 5mg am 5mg pm, don't go up to 15 ED unless you are not getting gains. If you can only take it once daily I don't have anything intelligent to add.

I would go with a transdermal 4ad, it has crappy oral availability so pills suck. The transdermal goes on 2x daily.

Milk thistle: this is just my thoughts, not based on anything. Just do it before and after your cycle, the idea of the Methyls is they go through your liver, that is kinda the point and I want the most gains possible while on it, and recover while off. Fortify your liver before, and recooperate after. If you are paranoid though do the milk thistle on. It takes a while for milk thistle to do any good, it is slow-acting.

Flip

Flip

Awards
M1t cycle update

Thanks for the info.

Just a quick update.

on day four of the M1T. So far no good sides no bad sides. I think if I don't notice anything by tomorrow I may go ahead and increase the M1T to 15mg split into 3 5mg servings. I have absolutley no sides, no water retention, no weight gain, no lethargy, no nothing. It may just not be in my system yet. First cycle blues. I guess I have read so many threads of people having sides off M1t both good and bad i am wondering where mine are.

Flip

GettinSwole

Awards
Thanks for the info.

Just a quick update.

on day four of the M1T. So far no good sides no bad sides. I think if I don't notice anything by tomorrow I may go ahead and increase the M1T to 15mg split into 3 5mg servings. I have absolutley no sides, no water retention, no weight gain, no lethargy, no nothing. It may just not be in my system yet. First cycle blues. I guess I have read so many threads of people having sides off M1t both good and bad i am wondering where mine are.

Flip
common misconception... it's not like you take 1 pill of m1t and suddenly you gain 5 lbs and jump 10 lbs on your bench. 4 days in, you shouldn't have any effect at all other than maybe a lil extra energy. YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TIME. 3-4 days into your second week, u'll know you're taking it for sure.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
don't bump the dose quite yet, it will kick in soon unless you are 250lbs+.

Flip

Flip

Awards
Ok, I follow what your saying, I guess I was looking for some of the bad side affects off the start after reading some of the other threads. (back pain, lethargy etc). That is why I pre-loaded the 4-ad and milk thistle.

Do most people run the M1T for 10 to 14 days?

Thans for the advise I'll wait it out.