*** Why is everyone so afraid of the Epol and Halovar stack?????

kain1012

Awards
I had to make a post because I dug up some old posts on here from 2007 and 20 different people saying that Stacking Halovar and E-pol is dangerous? Dangerous meaning with a crappy pct? or a crappy planned cycle?

Ok if anyone knows or would care to share why?? I mean if you have a good loading of all the base support sups that you need wouldnt you be ok?

The major concern to most is at week 3-4 the stacking of the 2 together would = 4 methol compounds? So what are some of the major sides effects and please share.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Increased liver damage & other methyl related sides. It has been a sort of unspoken rule not to stack methyl compounds together.

kain1012

Awards
Increased liver damage & other methyl related sides. It has been a sort of unspoken rule not to stack methyl compounds together.
So even with liver cleansers and right support sups this stuff really can pound on your liver?

Is this stack compared to a 6 week 90 mg (3 caps) trenadrol cycle or much much worse? or about the same as far how harsh it would be on your liver.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it will
nuke your liver
hurt lipids bad

check ur pm's thats ur safest bet :)