M-drol vs H-drol

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I ran both of them. Mdrol at 4 weeks and the next cycle was hdrol at 4 weeks. Mdrol gives incomparable weight and strength gains rapidly. But hdrol can be run at 6 weeks no problem. Hdrol takes longer to kick In also.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
mdrol will give you wet gains basically, hdrol will give dry lean gains, you got you ask your self what your goal is

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
hdrol sides a are tolerable, thats my choice, mdrol can be hell not a big fan, my 2cents

johnrobert227

Awards
Yeah i like what is being said here and agree with it all so far. Lets say were not factoring in side effects but mostly focusing on which gives the best keepable size gains

imjuschillin

Awards
I didnt find M-drol that unbearable, however my cycle was very short and fairly low dosed. (Wanted it to complement my diet training, not take over instead of those things.) I think proper support supps may have helped.

I disagree with the guy who said wet gains with M. I think it truly is diet dependent. Eat for wet gains, ull get em, but keep the diet tight and I think its quite dry, IMO.

Hdrol is good too, a little less pronnounced sure, but still has its place for sure, perhaps more for recomping, less sides, easier recovery, etc. (Calve pumps on M were brooootal!)

Im not an expert, but between all I've read on the 2 and my short runs with the 2, that's my 2 cents.

johnrobert227

Awards
I ran h drol with good clean eating and loved it. I have been thinking of running the m drol next tho and keep the diet very clean during it to stay super lean while im on it. But wondering what the best dosage people use is? also does anyone find they need an AI for on cycle, most dont but just wondering if there are people who do.

midnitemusik

Awards
use phantom labs phreak..its a combination of both in one.
Has anyone used this? And is it truly a combo of both. If so, I'm jumping on it.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I didnt find M-drol that unbearable, however my cycle was very short and fairly low dosed. (Wanted it to complement my diet training, not take over instead of those things.) I think proper support supps may have helped.

I disagree with the guy who said wet gains with M. I think it truly is diet dependent. Eat for wet gains, ull get em, but keep the diet tight and I think its quite dry, IMO.

Hdrol is good too, a little less pronnounced sure, but still has its place for sure, perhaps more for recomping, less sides, easier recovery, etc. (Calve pumps on M were brooootal!)

Im not an expert, but between all I've read on the 2 and my short runs with the 2, that's my 2 cents.
bro diet is everything, mdrol gains in general are wet plain in simple

johnrobert227

Awards
How good of superdrol a clone is Primabol? I have heard it is not nearly as strong. I ask because it is recommended on the site to run 30 mg for 4 weeks straight. I have read reviews of people doing this with no problems, so i take it its not quite as strong as even Mdrol. Any other thoughts on Primabol?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
How good of superdrol a clone is Primabol? I have heard it is not nearly as strong. I ask because it is recommended on the site to run 30 mg for 4 weeks straight. I have read reviews of people doing this with no problems, so i take it its not quite as strong as even Mdrol. Any other thoughts on Primabol?
why would you buy a weak version of a clone? just to be able to say you ran a high dose of superdrol?

just go with a reputable company and bump the dose down to 20mg MAX. if you dont see results with 20mg/day for 3-4 weeks then you might need to check out what you are doing wrong.

midnitemusik

Awards
Anyone know if phantom labs Phreak is a legitimate combo of hdrol and mdrol?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

johnrobert227

Awards
Im not saying there is a reason why I want to run the primabol becuase of the higher dose.. Im simply asking if anyone knows how it works compared to the original