HELP.

R

rob_1988

Awards
Im running a 3 week cycle of beastdrol ( superdrol clone ) im on my 9th day but i have seen no gains in strength or size what so ever, has this happend to anyone else? or have there gains and strength kicked in later on in the cycle, also its a 20,20,20 taking 10mg in the morning 8am and 1 at 3pm any help will be appreciated.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
a little more info on you would be helpful. amount of sleep. caloric intake. macros. training routine. support supps.

R

rob_1988

Awards
averaging at 8-9 hours a night calories about 3000 - 3500 with a 40,40,20 split training routine 4 day split monday back,bi tues shoulder, weds, legs, friday chest tri.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm. well then dude im kinda at a loss as to why you arent gaining strength. any weight gain? strength usually starts to come in around the second week for me, with the 3rd week seeing the best gains! so, maybe be a bit patient and keep pushing through.

R

rob_1988

Awards
Ive seen minimal gains also of about 2-3 lbs but i swear thats just because of increased calories, im on my 10th day now and theres been no changes at all, ill just have to bump up the calories and wait it out.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know it sucks, and its odd that you havn't seen the gains that most others do, but just keep pushing through. if you dont see anything by day 14/15 i would consider starting the pct. i know by the end of my second week i was already up 5-6lbs and my strength was climbing.