Fresh H-roid Cycle [possible log]

Ambitious.

Awards
Figured I try the good ol' H-roid and see how it goes. First time PH user however i've read through numerous of threads and posts and want to do this right so i come here because i have a few questions.

Current Weight: 197lbs-202lbs [varies days] | BF%:9 [last time i checked]
Goal: 225lbs BF%:5%

Bench: 315lb rep | 375lbs max Goal: 405lbs
Squat: 270lbs [i know my squat sucks, tryin to get my legs in now] Goal: 405lbs

First, i bought:

[1] H-roid
[1] S-Roid
[1] Meta-Botest PCT
[1] Liver Armor

Cycle:
H-roid ONLY AM&PM
1 week- 75mg
2 week- 75mg
3 week- 100mg
4 week- 100mg

*bumped up.

Liver Amor during cycle - x2 1800mg AM & PM
Meta-botest PCT afterwards [novla]
Diet/Protein etc.

2nd Cycle:

1 week- 20mg
2 week- 20mg
3 week- 20mg
4 week- 20mg

Liver Amor during cycle x2 1800mg AM & PM
Meta-botest PCT afterwards
Diet/Protein etc.

Now my question is, for my first cycle, can i take just that of what i posted. Or would i need something else for PCT? As stated, Meta-Botest also have ADT and is rated as a good product. So is that a good cycle for the first.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

OafMister

Awards
Get a Serm for PCT

syphon80

Awards
You definately need a Serm (Nolva, Torem) as PCT for Sdrol and Hdrol if you can.., Also might wanna cut Sdrol down to 3 weeks and increase Hdrol run to 5 weeks.. which seems to be the norm.
I say to some more homework on HDROL cycle..

OafMister

Awards
Ya definatley bump the doses on the Hdrol man, 75-100 when run stand alone

Ambitious.

Awards
Get a Serm for PCT
Alrighty, and i take that along with the Meta-botest, correct?

You definately need a Serm (Nolva, Torem) as PCT for Sdrol and Hdrol if you can.., Also might wanna cut Sdrol down to 3 weeks and increase Hdrol run to 5 weeks.. which seems to be the norm.
I say to some more homework on HDROL cycle..
Can you get 5 weeks outta Hdrol? Or is it only a 4 week bottle? I'll look into Hdrol again, i thought i did okay homework considering i didnt stack for beginners and its one that most start off with.

Ya definatley bump the doses on the Hdrol man, 75-100 when run stand alone
Alright, starting that today for the first of the month now.

Along with Liver Armor/Fish oil

*Also, should i increase the liver armor up since im takin more of a dosage on Hdrol? Or im good where im at?

Also, a website to pick up the SERM please, im overseas...its limited.

syphon80

Awards
Alrighty, and i take that along with the Meta-botest, correct?

Can you get 5 weeks outta Hdrol? Or is it only a 4 week bottle? I'll look into Hdrol again, i thought i did okay homework considering i didnt stack for beginners and its one that most start off with.

Alright, starting that today for the first of the month now.

Along with Liver Armor/Fish oil

*Also, should i increase the liver armor up since im takin more of a dosage on Hdrol? Or im good where im at?

Also, a website to pick up the SERM please, im overseas...its limited.
Sorry dude, I wasnt trying to bag you at all.
Just saying , people usually start feeling the effects of HDROL mid-week 2 or 3.. So a 5 week run will help extract more from the cycle.

Also start off your dosage lower than 75, maybe start 50mg first week then bump up from that point, imo.

As for the SERM, cant list any sources for "research chemicals" wink wink..But google is your friend.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
If im not mistaken metabo-test has atd which You should not take along with your s.e.r.m so wait a week or two after your pct then start the metabo-test. Take something like Free test along with your s.e.r.m or another natty test booster.

Ambitious.

Awards
Sorry dude, I wasnt trying to bag you at all.
Just saying , people usually start feeling the effects of HDROL mid-week 2 or 3.. So a 5 week run will help extract more from the cycle.

Also start off your dosage lower than 75, maybe start 50mg first week then bump up from that point, imo.

As for the SERM, cant list any sources for "research chemicals" wink wink..But google is your friend.
Oh no offense taken at all, just was saying, i didnt know lol, reason why i ask you knowledgeable guys.

So 50mg first week huh, hmmm alright, i'll try that then lol.

If im not mistaken metabo-test has atd which You should not take along with your s.e.r.m so wait a week or two after your pct then start the metabo-test. Take something like Free test along with your s.e.r.m or another natty test booster.
Yes thats correct. With that being said, would i have to take Clomid & Novla then Meta-Botest? I've heard that those two are good in combination. Or should i be good with just one SERM and another booster?

Thanks appreciate it.

Ambitious.

Awards
Have Tamoxifen Citrate (nolvadex) on the way. Had a special, order 2 get one free. :)

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Just keep it simple:
-nolva 20/20/10/10
-ATD: 00/00/00/00/00/60/60/60
-NTB: --/--/--/-- (Natty Test Booster)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I am tryin to be as simple as possible.

Nolva & ATD thats it.

Reason being? By have the stuff i've seen on here, definitely a long shot. :yup:
I was just busting balls bro lol, your good 2go looks like a solid plan :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :newangel: :newangel: :newangel: :newangel:

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
just run it as i said you should be solid, and no not just nolva and atd. make sure you do not run atd with your nolva. Run your nolva with a natty test booster such as Free Test or Testo Pro are my two favs, then week or so after you last dose of nolva start your atd for another 3 or 4 weeks.

Ambitious.

Awards
just run it as i said you should be solid, and no not just nolva and atd. make sure you do not run atd with your nolva. Run your nolva with a natty test booster such as Free Test or Testo Pro are my two favs, then week or so after you last dose of nolva start your atd for another 3 or 4 weeks.
Alright, I'll order those now, lol, man this is a lot of stuff haha.