TRENADROL Advice/Suggestions

tomxe36

Awards
I am thinking about trying out Trenadrol. I am new to pro-hormones and such so I was wondering what I should take with it and when I should be taking them.

Please help me out with some good advice. Thanks Guys. :veryhappy:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't heard of that particular product off the top of my head; could you copy/paste the label info? I just want to see what compound(s) it is and what dose(s).

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
are you doing this as your first PH?

tomxe36

Awards
well, I have tried the TRIFECTA STACK before. Im not sure if that counts as PH.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
well, I have tried the TRIFECTA STACK before. Im not sure if that counts as PH.
Ehh kinda but not really. I wouldn't start with Tren in my opinion. Its pretty rough. I would go with H-drol, Havor, P-Mag, or something like that. They are all good starting PH's

tomxe36

Awards
Ehh kinda but not really. I wouldn't start with Tren in my opinion. Its pretty rough. I would go with H-drol, Havor, P-Mag, or something like that. They are all good starting PH's
Oh i see thanks, what do you mean by rough and what reasons why I shouldnt start with it?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
You can start with that if you want I just think its necessary to start with something a little weaker so you know what to expect. Tren increases your blood pressure very rapidly and back pumps. Headaches will occur from the bp and you may see an increase in libido or the exact opposite, i have heard it both ways. Increased aggresion is a side but i always liked that lol

tomxe36

Awards
You can start with that if you want I just think its necessary to start with something a little weaker so you know what to expect. Tren increases your blood pressure very rapidly and back pumps. Headaches will occur from the bp and you may see an increase in libido or the exact opposite, i have heard it both ways. Increased aggresion is a side but i always liked that lol
Hahaha for sure thanks, Im with you on the aggression! LOL
Anyways what should I take with this? Can you help me out.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
For which PH? and are you talking about support supps or something you can stack it with? I can help you I just need to know which part

tomxe36

Awards
For which PH? and are you talking about support supps or something you can stack it with? I can help you I just need to know which part
Yea supporting supps, with TRENADROL (Methoxy TRN)

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Fish Oils, Hawthorne Berry, Niacin, Taurine, Milk Thisle, Cycle Assist.

Fish oils and Hawthorne Berry for BP
Niacin for Cholesterol and other functions
Taurine back pumps
milk thisle for liver health
Cycle assist for everything lol

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase
Lean Extreme
PCT Assist or Cycle assist

kain1012

Awards
ya pretty much what boag is saying. I have done 6 week kilo trenadrol cycle 2 caps for 2 weeks and 3 caps which is 90 mg all the way to the end. PCT is SERM NEEDED!!!! no questions asked!!! AND blood work!!!!! dont skimp on these things they are needed if you are going to play with the real deal trenadrol.

Side effects included rapid anger, high BP, irritated easily AND PROBABLY THE MOST F'ED UP DREAMS YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!!(like I dreamed I was in a FedEx truck driving over people on a beach).

so you have 1 bottle or 2? but anyway ask your questions and do some research.

tomxe36

Awards
Fish Oils, Hawthorne Berry, Niacin, Taurine, Milk Thisle, Cycle Assist.

Fish oils and Hawthorne Berry for BP
Niacin for Cholesterol and other functions
Taurine back pumps
milk thisle for liver health
Cycle assist for everything lol

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase
Lean Extreme
PCT Assist or Cycle assist
So i take cycle assist while im taking trenadrol. and then I take a PCT assist or cycle assist (again) after i finish trenadrol? .... and "Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase
Lean Extreme" these are PCTs right??

tomxe36

Awards
ya pretty much what boag is saying. I have done 6 week kilo trenadrol cycle 2 caps for 2 weeks and 3 caps which is 90 mg all the way to the end. PCT is SERM NEEDED!!!! no questions asked!!! AND blood work!!!!! dont skimp on these things they are needed if you are going to play with the real deal trenadrol.

Side effects included rapid anger, high BP, irritated easily AND PROBABLY THE MOST F'ED UP DREAMS YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!!!(like I dreamed I was in a FedEx truck driving over people on a beach).

so you have 1 bottle or 2? but anyway ask your questions and do some research.
Im confused..sorry. PCT is SERM needed, what does that mean. Im not familiar with the terms much?

kain1012

Awards
Im confused..sorry. PCT is SERM needed, what does that mean. Im not familiar with the terms much?
Means you need nolva(tamoxifen) or clomid or others. Do not start tren without having a SERM ready.
Google SERM and it will take you right to wikipedia and it lists the SERMS that you can take. Among other things you need a nice liver support supplement also. AI cycle support is a nice touch also. Just make sure you have all your bases covered.

The biggest thing people mess up on is that they are not prepared and don't have a plan ready for such a harsh compound. Ask more questions if you need.

kain1012

Awards
So i take cycle assist while im taking trenadrol. and then I take a PCT assist or cycle assist (again) after i finish trenadrol? .... and "Nolva 40/40/20/20
Erase
Lean Extreme" these are PCTs right??
Pre-load the cycle assist before you even start the tren. Infact pre-load all your support sups for 1-2 weeks you should be good then. The SERM is most important make damn sure you have one.

tomxe36

Awards
What is a good SERM that u can reccomend and where can I get purchase?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a good SERM that u can reccomend and where can I get purchase?
Sources for SERMs cannot be asked for on the boards. If you use google, you should be able to find what you need.

And you definitely want your on cycle support. NTBM is having a sale for 2 more days, and you can pick up:

Forged Liver Support: $24.00

and/or

N2 Guard: $45.00

for pretty well-rounded on cycle support products. Just check out: http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store and enter the code "midwestbeast25" (without quotes) for the 25% off that brings the price down to what I've listed above. The sale ends when April 1 hits.

For a sale price list of all the products, you can see them here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/171028-huge-savings-ntbm.html#post2813487

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
trenadrol is my favorite ph/ps ever. I gain more strength off of it than any other cycle i have tried and thats including injectables. just watch your blood pressure on it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking about trying out Trenadrol. I am new to pro-hormones and such so I was wondering what I should take with it and when I should be taking them.

Please help me out with some good advice. Thanks Guys. :veryhappy:
All I have to say is it is some good SH!T, run it long, taper it up to max dosage if you like, and if you're still not seeing gains by week 4/5 do NOT make the mistake of quitting, run it for 8 and you will love it. The sides for me was no libido (which I could care less about on cycle) and some nip sensitivity which I find odd with a Tren based compound but the hunger was AWESOME and the strength gains rocked. Could be great for you being run alone but if yoiu wanted to stack it with a weaker methyl like p-mag or h-drol that'd work out good for you too.

Run some sort of estrogen blocker your last few weeks on it at low dose, and take clomid as part of PCT. Make sure you taper off the clomid so your estrogen doesn't spike back and blow your nips up.

tomxe36

Awards
Okay....to clear everything up,

I will take a cycle support while im on Trenadrol, and then when thats finished I need a PCT?

When does the "SERM" come in and when do I take that? Where can I get em?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will take a cycle support while im on Trenadrol, and then when thats finished I need a PCT?

I got ya covered, buddy ;)

kain1012

Awards

Listen to the vets on here and do the cycle right and you will have gains like you wont believe. Man kilo tren is like 150 a bottle now. I got 2 left saving them for something ;)

tomxe36

Awards
As of right now I am at step 1 which is I got the trendarol. Will you be willing to help me make a schedule on when to take the SERM, Cycle Assist, PCT, and Trendarol? I want to make sure that I am doing this right and getting the right results. Through your guys guidance, I could accomplish my goals

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of right now I am at step 1 which is I got the trendarol. Will you be willing to help me make a schedule on when to take the SERM, Cycle Assist, PCT, and Trendarol? I want to make sure that I am doing this right and getting the right results. Through your guys guidance, I could accomplish my goals
How long are you looking to run the cycle for?

tomxe36

Awards
I have one bottle of Trenadrol which has 60 CAPS with 30MG each. what do u think my dosage should be????

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one bottle of Trenadrol which has 60 CAPS with 30MG each. what do u think my dosage should be????
I think some of the other guys who are more familiar with this specific product should weigh in. I browsed some older threads on Trenadrol and it looks like there was one point in time when the caps were 3mg and then jumped to 30mg (obvious change in the compound), but I know with normal tren products the dosing would range from 75mg/day up to some people dosing 150mg, though I'd think 75-100mg would be the sweet spot.

With this, I honestly don't know. I'm thinking 2 caps/day, most likely. But again, let's get some input from guys who are familiar with using this.

kain1012

Awards
I think some of the other guys who are more familiar with this specific product should weigh in. I browsed some older threads on Trenadrol and it looks like there was one point in time when the caps were 3mg and then jumped to 30mg (obvious change in the compound), but I know with normal tren products the dosing would range from 75mg/day up to some people dosing 150mg, though I'd think 75-100mg would be the sweet spot.

With this, I honestly don't know. I'm thinking 2 caps/day, most likely. But again, let's get some input from guys who are familiar with using this.
Each bottle that was black with flames on it would be 30 mg. I ran a solo 30 day cycle with pct. Then months down the road I found 2 bottles and combined them for a 6 week cycle at 90 (3 caps). So 3 caps was the safer route I suppose you can bump it if you dont have BP issues , but really on this stuff you will see gains at 2 caps a day and really see them on a long cycle. I have 1 bottle left and I doing Epol cycle which is (30mg then/15hdrol) each cap.

I want to see if I can use my last bottle of kilo tren to bump it up to 90 mg with the epol to equal a daily dosing of 90 mg tren 30 mg hdrol. This would be 2 blue pills and 1 tren pill. I have heard this is dangerous so I am holding off until I get more research done.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/171900-kains-halovar-epol.html

kain1012

Awards
60/60/60/60 2 caps a day and you will rock hope that helps and let us know how your doing on it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gains can be seen at 2 doses a day, each of 30mg. I however being crazy started at 60mg, jumped to 90mg week 4, and then bumped up to 120mg for my final two weeks I think, 8 weeks total. Start at 60mg and assess your gains from there, if you're blowin up at 60 and the sides are there, keep it at 60, if you're blowin up at 60 and the sides are low/none, bump it to 90 and assess again. Trenadrol is wonderful.