My PGF-2A Log

acecombact1

Awards
im going to use PGF-2a transdermaly for fat loss and for site enhancement. im made a local transdemal delivery formula based on Big cat formula, you can read about it here:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255635

my experiment will consist of 2 parts:

first i will use 30ml of the PGF-2a (150mg) on abs, for 2 weeks only before work out to while dieting and using ECA, since pgf suposed to release fat into blood stream and cadio will burn the fat. next will try it with T-3, i read that T-3 and PGF complement each other.

second part after im done from T-3, im going to start M1t/4-ad to regain muscle lose from dieting, i will keep my cals low, but i will add the PGF and use it on biceps everyday for 30 days i will use another 30ml, 150mg total

22 years
183 lb
12% Bf

waist size 33'

i will start the pgf on my abs today and i will keep log updated.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hows it going bro? are you getting any of the sides associated with taking this IM, (diahhrea, tightening of the lungs, etc.)

acecombact1

Awards
i have you used it 3 times only now, there isnt any real bad sides. no diahhrea, but i feel little shortness in breath after a minute after applying and it gows away ater couple of minutes. i also feel my throat is dry even if i drinked tons of water, but that goes away after an hour or so. overall its not bad. i will use it again today, there isnt anything to report. i think it needs sometime to kick in.

sailbo

Awards
a canadian ug lab made a ver of this mixed w dmso...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
the scientist IGF-1/GH 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5