Time off between cycles?

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Just wondering what the rule of thumb is for cycles. Is it not safe to start a second cycle right after your pct from the first cycle or is it just bro-ology? I'm coming off a H-drol stacked with Stano-drol cycle and am about to start my pct and was going to do a D-zine stacked with M-lmg for my next cycle.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
time on + pct = time off. some people cycle immediately after pct ends.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
So then it's really just user dependent? Are there or could there be any real side effects or long term effects from doing back to back cycles?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
no. there are the impatient and the cautious. on + pct = time off is the sane way of cycling.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So then it's really just user dependent? Are there or could there be any real side effects or long term effects from doing back to back cycles?
Doing back to back cycles has a lot of potential for doing long lasting harm to your body. Hormone levels, lipids, liver enzymes are all things that can be out of whack for weeks after PCT has finished. The only real answer to when is safe to cycle again is to get bloodwork that shows everything I mentioned at normal levels

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
True. But couldn't all that be corrected with supporting supps during cycle and on the second pct?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
no. there are the impatient and the cautious. on + pct = time off is the sane way of cycling.
that is the norm but is also bro-science. only bw will tell you when you are recovered and ready for your next cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True. But couldn't all that be corrected with supporting supps during cycle and on the second pct?

While those supports help on cycle and through PCT, they do not make you ok after PCT. Your liver enzymes will more than likely be skewed for a while after cycle, and test levels, estrogen levels, and lipids can take a while too. It all comes down to bloodwork, and that's the correct and only answer

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I'll see about the medics out here to do some blood work a week after my pct is finished from my first cycle and then I will go from there.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Doing back to back cycles has a lot of potential for doing long lasting harm to your body. Hormone levels, lipids, liver enzymes are all things that can be out of whack for weeks after PCT has finished. The only real answer to when is safe to cycle again is to get bloodwork that shows everything I mentioned at normal levels
The reason I know this is true is become I am the example of being careless, cycle/pct/cycle my natural test was permanaly impaired

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
The reason I know this is true is become I am the example of being careless, cycle/pct/cycle my natural test was permanaly impaired
So now you have to do TRT for the rest of your life? Or overtime, your body will eventually produce it's own natural test and get back to normal.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
So now you have to do TRT for the rest of your life? Or overtime, your body will eventually produce it's own natural test and get back to normal.
I have been on transdermal trt for over a year, I still produce a very low amount of test, with the hrt im sittng at 500-600 wich is still low, eventually(soon I hope) I will move to injections and yes its forever. but The point I was stressing to you bud was, I had impaired test production for YEARS but never knew it because I never got blood work, the steroids and ph I took never caused side effects for me so i alwasy figured I was bouncing back to normal, till the lethargy and ed became a real issue, I was forced to go see whats up, thats what was up, it had been a year in a half since my last cycle thats plenty of time, my low score was my new normal- Just be safe homeboy, thats all I am saying. I still got off easy, I never crashed or grew boobs or wanted to die, But i did it wrong and now Im here.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
you CANT run back to back cycles and think some milk thistle will fix you up.
take atleast some time off, run some nolva...mayb bridge into a cycle with 20mg dbol...but dnt just straight up finish test/tren for 10 weeks, 11th week start test/deca for another 10weeks.

that is the norm but is also bro-science. only bw will tell you when you are recovered and ready for your next cycle
this right here. support supplements help you keep bp and liver enzymes in check.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I have been on transdermal trt for over a year, I still produce a very low amount of test, with the hrt im sittng at 500-600 wich is still low, eventually(soon I hope) I will move to injections and yes its forever. but The point I was stressing to you bud was, I had impaired test production for YEARS but never knew it because I never got blood work, the steroids and ph I took never caused side effects for me so i alwasy figured I was bouncing back to normal, till the lethargy and ed became a real issue, I was forced to go see whats up, thats what was up, it had been a year in a half since my last cycle thats plenty of time, my low score was my new normal- Just be safe homeboy, thats all I am saying. I still got off easy, I never crashed or grew boobs or wanted to die, But i did it wrong and now Im here.
its amazing to me that young men on here think trt is so glamorous. pinning a cycle is fantastic. pinning all the time because you have to just to be "normal" is not all its cracked up to be. dont get me wrong its the best thing you can do when needed but people that want it are outta their minds