Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Osta: 25mg/day for 8 weeks
T3: 100mcg/day divided into two doses
Albuterol: 4mgx4/day

225, 18%, 5'9"

Will start the log and bump this thread when I get the stuff. Leave comments and/or ideas.

Max

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh that's a little long on the osta. I'd stop at 8 wks drop it for 4 and hop back on fir another 8.

You may also want to consider front loading it. 50mg wk1&2, 25mg 3&4, 12.5mg 5-6-7-8

It takes a while to work and I guess it build in your system so that's why the frony loading method SHOULD work but again sarms are so new

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Haven't got the stuff in yet. Should be a couple of days then will start at the beginning of next week. And I was planning to front load it. Don't worry :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Got the stuff in...
Is it necessary to keep the T3 and Albuterol refrigerated? It will be in a drawer in a 69 degree house, away from sunlight.

Edit: I also think the place I got it from is legit. Everything is a syrup and in glass bottles. Also came with cold packs in a heat/cold wrap. Seems like good quality.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Got the stuff in...
Is it necessary to keep the T3 and Albuterol refrigerated? It will be in a drawer in a 69 degree house, away from sunlight.
Nah man, just keep it in a cool dry place. I keep my T3 and clen in the bathroom cabinet.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Well started today. Going to do 50mg of Osta until next Monday, then bringing it down to 25mg per day. Also today, 100mcg of T3 for...How long should I run T3?
Also starting the albuterol today.
Calorie Deficit. most cals coming from shakes and bars. So most calories will be protein.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well started today. Going to do 50mg of Osta until next Monday, then bringing it down to 25mg per day. Also today, 100mcg of T3 for...How long should I run T3?
Also starting the albuterol today.
Calorie Deficit. most cals coming from shakes and bars.
I would only run the T3 while you are running the Osta

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to build.... Im buff enuff (lulz) I'm looking to lose fat. So will osta effectively offset T3's catabolic effects?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not looking to build.... Im buff enuff (lulz) I'm looking to lose fat. So will osta effectively offset T3's catabolic effects?
Yes it will. I'd wait 2-3 weeks to start using it. Osta takes about that long to kick.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Schedule.
Started today: 50mg osta, 12mg Alb...tmrw starting 16mg of alb
April 17th: Will start 25mg osta, 100mcgT3
Will run till June 4th

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Schedule.
Started today: 50mg osta, 12mg Alb...tmrw starting 16mg of alb
April 17th: Will start 25mg osta, 100mcgT3
Will run till June 4th
I would ramp up and then ramp down on the T3

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. this should be interesting. I'm mostly interested in seeing how osta and t3 work together.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Doing some shoulders right now. Rear delt db flys, machine rear delt flys. Cable laterals. Smith machine one arm shrugs. Upright bb rows.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Today's food has consisted of 2 25g rtd shakes. Some cheese. Medium on wheat firehouse steak and cheese sub mustard only. Will have 50g shake when I'm done.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
things should turn out well. You should really cut up. If you can afford it some s4 would of been nice to stack with the osta since the s4 is fast and the osta is slow acting. But you ll still do well with a solid diet.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I can afford it. I might get some. What should I dose it? Also. Doing TD sustain alpha at night. Doing eviscerate in the morning.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Nvm my source doesn't have it. I don't trust anyone else. But I did decide to do 25mcg of T3 starting now.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nvm my source doesn't have it. I don't trust anyone else. But I did decide to do 25mcg of T3 starting now.
What do you mean your source doesn't have it....odds are this person is ripping you off. Osta and S4 are legal and can be purchased online.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I mean online research site. They don't have it. I'll just get it from another site.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Just dosed 4mg alb, 50mg osta, 50mcg T3 on an empty stomach. Will dose alb throughout the day. Now to enjoy my coffee.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Just had a protein bar. About to have a double meat, medium hero sub from firehouse.
Question: Can I run alb throughout the cycle?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Cheated on diet tonight. Wings and fries mmm..
Earlier today: 2 hamburger patties for breakfast, 22g shake, medium firehouse steak and cheese sub(double meat), then tonights cheat.
Last night it was arms with 20 minutes of cardio.
How much cardio should i be doing? Im eating about 2000 cals a day of mostly protein.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Cardio will all be dependent on your and your metabolism...if you're not seeing the results you want then add some in

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Having some headaches. Albuterol?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Having some headaches. Albuterol?
Most likely, although i've never taken it I can't be 100 percent sure. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water. You could always pick up some hawthorne berry to combat the BP issues.

diesel7

Awards
Why are you taking albuterol instead of clen? Doesnt clen burn fat better?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking albuterol instead of clen? Doesnt clen burn fat better?
albuterol has a shorter half life.......so its less taxing on the betas and may have less of stim effect for when you try to go to sleep

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
ok guys... my lifts are staying the same, but i am repping a bit more. so i know i have increased strength. I need to reduce calories a bit more. i havent really been doing good as far as dieting. regardless i have a question for all...

I have some gyno from a previous cycle so it is new, and letro might clear it up. should i wait till the end of this cycle to use letro because it may affect my gains too much? or go ahead and use some now.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
ok guys... my lifts are staying the same, but i am repping a bit more. so i know i have increased strength. I need to reduce calories a bit more. i havent really been doing good as far as dieting. regardless i have a question for all...

I have some gyno from a previous cycle so it is new, and letro might clear it up. should i wait till the end of this cycle to use letro because it may affect my gains too much? or go ahead and use some now.
Not sure man, you might want to post up this question in the anabolics section to get some help.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
What are you doing for the taste. Yesterday I found out that pickle juice = no taste or after taste