Starting Helladrol cycle!

BFSanimal

Awards
first i want to thank alwayssee333 and bigblackguy for helping me out with my cycle. also i dont know how often i can update this because i am really getting busy with school and work but im going to try.

alright i just got done preloading for a week and today was my first day starting helladrol. i decided to start off my cycle at 75mg and see where it goes from there. im planning on doing a 6 week cycle.

my on support supps are liv.52/ saw palmetto/ red yeast rice/ hawthorn berry/ multi/ fish oil/ and a preworkout on days i have to workout early.

pct is nolva at 20/20/10/10. with endoamp-max/ sci-fits kre-alkalyn/ preworkout and continueing my support supps.

i have legs tomorrow and am excited to get going

BFSanimal

Awards
going to lift soon but just some quick stats at the beginiing of my cycle i weigh about 220. bench 285. squat 405. powerclean 290.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd!! Good luck on your cycle. It should go great for you :)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
going to lift soon but just some quick stats at the beginiing of my cycle i weigh about 220. bench 285. squat 405. powerclean 290.
Good to see someone is still squatting big.

Subbed

Best of luck on cycle.

BFSanimal

Awards
thanks guys squatted today 5x5 225/ 315/ 355/ 355/ 355. felt good but knees were kinda bothering me. lunges 5x5 with 185. shoulder press 4x8. i forgot to say i have a banged up shoulder. bothers me a lot. had a couple surgeries but anyways sp 40/ 50/50/55. had other auxilary lifts but im in a hurry sorry ill try to contribute more soon

BFSanimal

Awards
alright today my major lifts are incline bench and hang clean im going to workout soon ill tell ya how it goes. and in what week or dosage do most start to feel it working. i heard around the 2 week range.

BFSanimal

Awards
alright felt pretty good today. i did 5x5 on incline. 185 195 205 215 215. really struggled on the last set. hang clean was kind of a light day. 5x4 of 225. 4x 10 sets of pull ups. last set was pretty hard. db rows elbow out 4x8 with 65s. 65s were pretty easy but it really bothers my shoulder at the same time. speed bench with 185. my tris were shot at this point bet the sets go 10,8,6,4,2,10 with 30 sec rest in between each set. the last 10 had to go down to 155. last was shrugs with 225 4x12. overall the workout was pretty tough and fast. all of these are super sets except for the core lifts. havent felt much effect yet but im ready ha

BFSanimal

Awards
so im back ha monday i did pretty well on bench last set of 5 got 245 all 5. ast week i could only get 240 for 2. to squated 5x10. last set i did 315 for all 10. doing pretty good. dont know if it the hdrol yet but i did well. shoulder press did 4x8 with 55 thats a lot for me because of my shoulder so this is a plus!

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Subbd alwayssee333 is my rl brother haha gotta see how his knowledge is so i can bash him in rl

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job so far man!!

BFSanimal

Awards
Subbd alwayssee333 is my rl brother haha gotta see how his knowledge is so i can bash him in rl
well ward i dont want to be a living failure lol so if you wanna give some advice to feel free

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
well ward i dont want to be a living failure lol so if you wanna give some advice to feel free
truth my brothers pretty damn knowledgeable with medicines/anatomy/supplements/nutrients.... hes just that smart kinda nerdy guy in the family that scares everyone because he is so quite and they think he will grow up to be a murderer. J/k But naw bro everything looks good your not using milk thistle on cycle are you ? If you decide to make sure you spread it 4-5 hours after your dose of your pct, This way you know the pct has been fully absorbed thru your liver.

BFSanimal

Awards
truth my brothers pretty damn knowledgeable with medicines/anatomy/supplements/nutrients.... hes just that smart kinda nerdy guy in the family that scares everyone because he is so quite and they think he will grow up to be a murderer. J/k But naw bro everything looks good your not using milk thistle on cycle are you ? If you decide to make sure you spread it 4-5 hours after your dose of your pct, This way you know the pct has been fully absorbed thru your liver.
im using liv.52 i didnt want to use milk thistle because of people saying it could hinder gains. should i still do the same waiting to take my liv 52 4-5 hours after my pct

BFSanimal

Awards
also my lower back has been really tight lately is that normal on hella

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
im using liv.52 i didnt want to use milk thistle because of people saying it could hinder gains. should i still do the same waiting to take my liv 52 4-5 hours after my pct
everything looks good so far. wish you best of luck on the cycle

BFSanimal

Awards
how should i spread my dosing i think im uping to 100 today. i see some with 2 does a day 50 and 50 or spread take 4 doses throughout the day like 25 every 3 hours.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
how should i spread my dosing i think im uping to 100 today. i see some with 2 does a day 50 and 50 or spread take 4 doses throughout the day like 25 every 3 hours.
ehh id do 50 in the morning.. 25 in mid day and 25 at night

BFSanimal

Awards
ehh id do 50 in the morning.. 25 in mid day and 25 at night
great thanks man. i upped to 100 today and im feeling it now. im waiting to take my liv. 2 til night too. i went up 10 pounds on my incline too!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great thanks man. i upped to 100 today and im feeling it now. im waiting to take my liv. 2 til night too. i went up 10 pounds on my incline too!

Good stuff man! Should get real good at 100mg ;)

BFSanimal

Awards
my lower back is just killing me tho its always tight can i do something about this

BFSanimal

Awards
bought some taurine for my back should be here monday. monday is chest and back and im ready to kill it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
drop the pre wo. Not good for your body since the hella will jack up BP, liver issues. Save it for PCT, it will be much better than way.

BFSanimal

Awards
ok ive only used it twice since starting but i wont anymore. im looking leaner and my muscles are really hard now.

BFSanimal

Awards
seeing as this is my first ph cycle i think i want to not go too quickly into 100mg. im gonna cut back to 75 again. would it be dumb to do 75 on off days and 100 on workout days? just kinda thought of that randomly i dont know just a thought

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seeing as this is my first ph cycle i think i want to not go too quickly into 100mg. im gonna cut back to 75 again. would it be dumb to do 75 on off days and 100 on workout days? just kinda thought of that randomly i dont know just a thought
You need to find your dose and stick with that. If you get good gains at 75mg then that's where you should stay. If and when gains taper off, that would be the time to bump it up to 100mg ;)

BFSanimal

Awards
Alright I will stay at 75 for another week or half week and see how it turns out

BFSanimal

Awards
alright today i had a great workout. bench 5x5 last set i did 255 all 5. thats up 10 pounds from last week! powerclean only did last set of 3 for 255 so i stayed the same there and beat a PR in db incline with 4x8 with 85s. really happy with today! gotta squat tomorrow

BFSanimal

Awards
ive been seeing a lot of hella logs with people using HCgenerate. should i be on this too? whats it for

BFSanimal

Awards
so nearing the end of the 4th week and im doing really well. ive only gained about 7 pounds tho. i hit a PR with incline bench. 5x4 185/195/205/215 and PR 225. so im up about 10 pounds on that. im running at 100mg a day now aswell. my libido has taken a hit. im not nearly as horny. still get morning woodys but not much else

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been seeing a lot of hella logs with people using HCgenerate. should i be on this too? whats it for
HCGenerate is a test booster and a very good one at that. A lot of people use it in PCT in conjunction with a SERM to raise their natural test. Some also use it on cycle as it can help minimize shutdown and help out with libido.

Its currently out of stock, but it is great to try and get your hands on some when it does get back in stock as it never lasts long before its sold out

BFSanimal

Awards
ya i have endoamp max from pp for a test booster. and how do i know im not getting shut down and not just losing my libido

BFSanimal

Awards
today was the start of the forth week. really feeling great. crushed my bench max of 275 and did 295 twice today

BFSanimal

Awards
alright sorry for all the delays but im actually testing for football on monday and tues so that will be the start of week 5. 1 thing is that im having a slight pain in my left testy. its not all the time and its not the whole thing either just like the back part if that makes any sense. i no some of this would be expected but is it just a minor side or is it anythingmore than that

BFSanimal

Awards
alright guys so i will be startong pct next week. when is the best time to take my liquid nolva and i see some in the morning and some at night so which do you guys prefer?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys so i will be startong pct next week. when is the best time to take my liquid nolva and i see some in the morning and some at night so which do you guys prefer?
Nolva has a very long half life (well over 24 hours) so the time you dose it really doesn't matter. I prefer mornings but some prefer evenings and either way is fine ;)

BFSanimal

Awards
greta thanks rickrock. if i was to take the nolva in the morning say around 10 am when should i take my liver support? i have liv.52 and it says to take twice a day so im just confused on when to take the liver pills

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The liver52 shouldn't mess with nolva at all, doesn't matter when you take it. I'd dose it am & pm

BFSanimal

Awards
im goong to be starting my liquid nolva tomorrow and was wondering if i should go 40 mg for first 2 days and then 20/20/10/10. also is it true that 1 ml of tamox = 15 grams of nolva? so to get 20 mg of nolva i would need 1.5ml?

BFSanimal

Awards
could so,eone anwser that question and also am i supposed to take my test booster right when i take my nolva or does the timing of the test not matter?