Epistane and H-Drol Stack

gymratt24

Awards
What's up guys.

Looking to try a H-Drol and Epistane stack in a couple of weeks. My stats are:

Sex: Male
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 155-160

Been lifting weights for about 6 years now. This is my first pro-hormone cycle.

Currently cutting due to a hand injury I sustained in early January, I figured if I couldn't lift then I'd just change my diet. I have been eating very well and cut down. Been back to hard training for two weeks now, today marks the beginning of week three. I was out for a total of like 8 weeks without training upper-body. Hand felt great after about 6 weeks from injury but I didn't want to lift just to be careful. Strength and size has decreased but cuts and striations are fantastic. Size and strength are returning gradually. I continue to eat very clean, lots of protein, fruits and vegetables. The only supplements I am on right now are:

Flaxseed Oil
Glucosamine HCL
Omega-3 Fish Oils
BCAA
Anadrox Pump and Burn from MHP

I want to start the cycle after the Anadrox is finished, to complete my cutting cycle, approximately mid April, or a little earlier. After the Anadrox is finished I plan to wait a couple of days for the stimulants to be clean and out of my system, and then start my H-Drol/Epistane cycle.

I'm running the cycle for 6 weeks and I have been doing research on how to dose them and what not. I think I have a good plan but would like some feedback perhaps. The following is my entire plan consisting of dosage, support supplements and my plan for post cycle therapy:

H-Drol (Competitive Edge Labs)
50/50/50/75/75/50

Epistane (IBE)
20/20/20/40/40/20

Support supplements for the duration of 6 weeks:
Milk Thistle Extra Strength
Himalayan Liver Support
Taurine (500mg)
BCAA
Flaxseed Oil
Glucosamine HCL
Omega-3

Other Supplements:
CLA
All Natural Whey Isolate
Glutamine
Waxy Maize-Starch from Kwik Karb

Post Cycle Therapy (6 weeks)
CEL Cycle Assist
Inhibit-E
Natural Testosterone Booster such as Animal Stack or Mass Addiction from Anabolic Addiction Labs

I train 5-6 days a week, hitting every body part. During the cycle I am going to increase the portions of fruits and vegetables I consume along with spiking the protein intake from chicken and fish. I plan on taking BCAAs with every meal, I have 4-5 meals a day, thinking that 8 BCAAs a day will suffice. One serving is 2 capsules, the Optimum Nutrition 1000mg caps. I drink a gallon of water a day, eat no dairy, will not be ingesting any stimulants such as caffene or any N02 products while on cycle, I do not drink coffee, eat any junk food or candy, do not drink alcohol or smoke anything. I get 6-8 hours of sleep every night, wish to get more and I will try. In my research I read that the H-Drol increases libido, if it does, great, if it doesn't, no worries, I have plenty of that ;).

Questions:

1. Is the dosage too much or too little?
2. Should I do cardio on cycle?
3. Will having sex on cycle disrupt the effects on my body?
4. Is my plan for the pct safe?

If anyone has any questions, comments, incite, advice on my plan please respond to this post. I am looking for all the help I can get, the last thing I wish to achieve is to hurt my body and to permanently damage anything. Please be completely honest in your responses.

Thanks!!!

gymratt24

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
First of all your to young to be running this cycle and stacking is not recommended for your first cycle. Im assuming this is your first?

The dosage would be fine if you had previous experience, but i would say run one or the other and not both. H-drol at 50mg or epi at 30mg.

You can do cardio on cycle if you want its up to you. Most people keep it light so they can get good size gains.

Sex will not disrupt your cycle, think of it as extra cardio

Your pct is pretty weak. If your stacking the two you need a serm instead of a sucide inhibitor (Inhibit-e). If you run one you can get by with using the AI.

Once again I still think your to young to run this cycle

catty66

catty66

Awards
I can tell you that you are too young to take steriods, but if you are anything like me when I was 20, you won't listen anyways. So here is my suggestion. There is no need to stack two methylated steriods on you're first cycle. Run one or the other. You can get very similar gains just running one than both. You're diet is really going to dictate the gains you are going to have. Why put so much stress on you're organs on you're first run. And, yes you should run a serm whether you run one or both. Some people will disagree. When using those steriods, even though they are considered mild, I like using 10 mgs of Nolvadex everyday for four weeks, starting the day after my last steriod dose, along with Primordial Performance's Testosterone Recovery stack.

gymratt24

Awards
Wow, thanks for the reply!

It's sort of my first cycle. Here's the thing. I ran epistane for 3 weeks and then I sustained my hand injury and had to stop the cycle because I couldn't lift. So I didn't finish the full 6 weeks of the cycle, essentially this is my first. I also didn't take a PCT and I'm alright. Just a couple of questions.

1. What would be a good SERM?
2. What does AI stand for?

Thanks

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Wow, thanks for the reply!

It's sort of my first cycle. Here's the thing. I ran epistane for 3 weeks and then I sustained my hand injury and had to stop the cycle because I couldn't lift. So I didn't finish the full 6 weeks of the cycle, essentially this is my first. I also didn't take a PCT and I'm alright. Just a couple of questions.

1. What would be a good SERM?
2. What does AI stand for?

Thanks
1.Nolvadex is pretty much the norm and very good on PCT
2. Aromatase Inhibitor

gymratt24

Awards
1.Nolvadex is pretty much the norm and very good on PCT
2. Aromatase Inhibitor
So if I run both the h-drol and the epistane together then should I take a SERM and an AI for my pct along with a natural test booster and CEL cycle assist?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
stacking two methyls is retarded.

retarded cycles are retarded.