Forged Extreme Mass after Dbol ?

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Quick question, Would it be safe (on my liver) if I ran Forged Extreme Mass after a 4 week cycle of Dbol? Of course I would be using liver support and a SERM throughout the cycle.. Any advice on this?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
How long were you running dbol and at what dosage?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So if you ran it at only 20mg for 4 weeks, why wouldn't you just continue on for another 2-3 weeks? Some may disagree, but I think dbol is much better than sdrol: much less sides, better gains, better overall feeling, better libido, etc. Sdrol is some pretty harsh stuff if you haven't tried it before. My vote would be to continue on with the D!!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
So if you ran it at only 20mg for 4 weeks, why wouldn't you just continue on for another 2-3 weeks? Some may disagree, but I think dbol is much better than sdrol: much less sides, better gains, better overall feeling, better libido, etc. Sdrol is some pretty harsh stuff if you haven't tried it before. My vote would be to continue on with the D!!
The reason I stopped the Dbol is because I got some REALLY bad acne and it is just now looking like it is getting under control after being of the Dbol for about 10days along with the help of B5. I have taken OTC sups like Nutrex 1-tu, Biotest Mag 10 and few others with little or no side affects. The Dbol was outstanding as far strength and mass goes but the bad side affect with the acne out weighed the good… I only wish they still made Nutrex 1-tu that was the best ever OTC I have taken … Anyway back to the subject do you think it would be ok to run the Forged Extreme Mass for a cycle?