Atreyubeat's E-Stane Log

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
:lew:

Sup all, just got back from the field, and a quick run and lift, and wanted to get my log up and running. For a little bit of background, check out my profile, but quickly, I am currently sitting at 185 lbs., and my goal for the next 3 months is to hit 190, while still being able to run a 13 minute two mile. It sucks for sure, but after getting out of 9 months of training I was sitting at 185, and after getting to my next station dropped to 180, but now that I am back on a decent eating and sleeping schedule, I have the next three months before I hit the box to just lift, eat, work, and rinse and repeat. Still working 12-16 hour days, but it makes the day go by faster, so it is all good. Here is a quick look at my cycle:

Week 1-2: Cycle Assist Recommended dosages.
Week 2: Cycle Assist | CEL Epistane 20mg
Week 3: Cycle Assist | CEL Epistane 30mg
Week 4: Cycle Assist | CEL Epistane 30mg
Week 5: Cycle Assist | CEL Epistane 40mg
Week 4: Cycle Assist | Clomid 75mg | Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports
Week 5: Cycle Assist | Clomid 55mg | Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports
Week 6: Cycle Assist | Clomid 45mg | Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports
Week 7: Cycle Assist | Clomid 35mg | Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports

I will have my diet uploaded to my diet tracker, but I just got on here, so I have to get caught up on everything over the weekend. I am intaking roughly around 3,500-4,000 calories a day so far, but I am trying to up that for the next two months or so. Again, check out my profile for pictures, and workout tracker.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed man! E-stane is getting rare these days:puppy_dog_eyes:

You should pick up PCT Assist in a couple weeks to have as a test booster for your PCT. It'll be a new version ;) :)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established

You should pick up PCT Assist in a couple weeks to have as a test booster for your PCT. It'll be a new version ;) :)
Subbd bro.
new version !!! Eff yeah.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Subbd bro.
new version !!! Eff yeah.
Yes :) The new one will include a highly standardized extract of L-Dopa with its many benefits; including GH release, Prolactin control, quality of sleep/mood, testosterone concentration increases, etc. :D

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Yes :) The new one will include a highly standardized extract of L-Dopa with its many benefits; including GH release, Prolactin control, quality of sleep/mood, testosterone concentration increases, etc. :D
right on brother Bry :party:

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards

Roger that, I actually have Formestane here on hand, Reversitol, and Lean Xtreme, which along with cortisol control, has one of my favorite substances in all T-Boosting products these days: Forskolin. I f'ing love that stuff. Also, I forgot to add that I am also running Natadrol stacked with this run @ 6 pills a day, spaced out evenly with my meals. It also has GHenerate to be run along with the cycle. Again, I don't expect much from Natadrol, the stack was cheap as hell, $69.99 and I had bought it when I first got here, and figured why not stack it? Also....VPX Stealth weight gainer rocks, :). I will get a list of all the supps, both supporting and non, that I am running along with this.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Roger that, I actually have Formestane here on hand, Reversitol, and Lean Xtreme, which along with cortisol control, has one of my favorite substances in all T-Boosting products these days: Forskolin. I f'ing love that stuff. Also, I forgot to add that I am also running Natadrol stacked with this run @ 6 pills a day, spaced out evenly with my meals. It also has GHenerate to be run along with the cycle. Again, I don't expect much from Natadrol, the stack was cheap as hell, $69.99 and I had bought it when I first got here, and figured why not stack it? Also....VPX Stealth weight gainer rocks, :). I will get a list of all the supps, both supporting and non, that I am running along with this.
Save natadrol for pct or even a post pct, it isnt all that great to stack with a ph.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Save natadrol for pct or even a post pct, it isnt all that great to stack with a ph.
It was only a toss in the dark, I wouldn't eve consider it a PH even though many did when they first saw it. I figure it can't hurt to run it alongside it, and see how it goes. First day on E-Stane, I did notice my body temperature rise a bit, especially at night. I am dosing one pill first thing in the morning, and one pre-workout in the afternoon, and I was definitely running a lot hotter at night. Nothing bad, just an observation. Most of my reading showed that it took around 1 and a half, to two weeks to start noticing differences as far as strength or size, so I wasn't expecting any huge pumps or anything from my first dosages. Anyways, first day down, now I gotta get out for a field training exercise, and carry around a ton of weight on my back all day, :). Good for muscular leg endurance. Gonna get some Oak legs!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. And do not use Natadrol at PCT because it's suppressive! You don't want to use any suppressive androgens at PCT..

Natadrol may cause that hotness at nights, it does it for me. I hate those night sweats but love those strength gains :)

Good screen name btw!

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I will be following this log for sure. Im planning an Estane run in the next few months myself. Cant wait to see how this stuff treats you.

BTW, the screen name is awesome X2

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. And do not use Natadrol at PCT because it's suppressive! You don't want to use any suppressive androgens at PCT..

Natadrol may cause that hotness at nights, it does it for me. I hate those night sweats but love those strength gains :)

Good screen name btw!
its suppressive? but it requires a otc pct? really strong stuff lol, Im just busting your balls bro, its all good, OP save that crap for a stand alone

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 2:

Don't have much to report since today was an off day, but we ended up rucking about 4 miles into the mountains, so needless to say, I got my leg workout for sure. As far as any changes, nothing to report besides a bit higher blood pressure, but that is about it. Besides that, a long, long, day. Gonna be lifting Back tomorrow, so we will see how it goes.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Don't have much to report since today was an off day, but we ended up rucking about 4 miles into the mountains, so needless to say, I got my leg workout for sure. As far as any changes, nothing to report besides a bit higher blood pressure, but that is about it. Besides that, a long, long, day. Gonna be lifting Back tomorrow, so we will see how it goes.
hey thats better than nothing, stay active. estane is kinda of a fasting acting agent, some feel it after a few days and some by week 1(i know ,we all respond differently)

josheyy

josheyy

Awards
Subbed, Love epi one of the most versatile PH/PS I've run and will give you some nice results! good luck

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
This mornings warm up was a bit of crossfit right after I woke up and pounded down a VPX Stealth Chocolate Rush Shake. Stuff tastes great. Anyways, I throw these workouts into my morning warmup routine around 3-4 times a week:

10 KNEE CRUNCHES X 10 sets
HIGH KNEES WITH JUMP ROPE X 500 reps
CORE TWIST PUSH UP X 50 reps
HIGH KNEES WITH JUMP ROPE X 500 reps
Flutter Kicks X 50 reps X 10 sets

Felt great doing this, I finished up that shake, did these, took a shower, and can still feel my metabolism humming. Gonna be pounding water between now and when I hit the gym. Want to go see Battle L.A. today so, gonna go watch that at around 1220, and then hit the gym around 1400 for a good back session. Anyone have any weird/unorthodox back workouts they do for size, lets see them. I am always on the lookout for outside of the norm 5x5 routines out there. Currently trying the push and pull method, gonna see how that goes. Trying to throw the body a curveball.

Forgot to add, R.I.P Sion Milosky. One of the worlds best big wave surfers. Died yesterday at Mavericks, in California. Rode one of the biggest, if not the biggest wave ever recorded on camera.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 3:

Back Workout:

Deadlift: 150x10, 205x8, 25x6
Upright Rows: 70x10, 80x8, 90x6
Bent Over Rows: 80x10, 90x8, 100x6
"V" Bar Pull Downs: 90x10, 100x8, 115x6
Compound Rows (Isometric): 125x10, 140x8, 150x6
Rear Delt Fly (Isometric): 70x10,80x8, 95x6
Wide Grip Pull-ups: 3 sets of 8

Feeling:

Felt pretty slow at the start of my workout, sort of sluggish despite tearing up that crossfit workout in the morning, but once I got the blood flowing after 10 minutes on the bike, and a few sets, I felt normal. Biggest change I have found is that I don't have that feeling of depletion after a set. That feeling of low glucose and oxygen levels in the muscles that leave your arms burning for 30-45 seconds. The recovery time between sets has increased at least noticeably, which is pretty nice.

Physical Changes:

A little bit of acne popping up on my usual spots around the base of my neck/ears, which is where I first saw it popping up when I ran 3-AD two years back. Nothing major or really noticeable. Since I am prone to acne whenever I take anything, even a test booster, I am expecting to get a few good breakouts, lol.

Mental Changes:

Again, that feeling that I could lift forever was great. I really had to just make myself stop at that 45-1 hour mark and take that recovery shake. Now off to the tactical store to get a few goodies I need for the next week, :).

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 4:

Leg/Abs Workout:

Leg Press: 180x10, 270x8, 360x6, 380x4 (New personal best)
Leg Extensions Seated: 110x10, 140x8, 170x6 190x4 (New personal best)
Lying Leg Curls: 95x10, 110x8, 125x6
Seated Calf Raise: 50x10, 600x8, 70x6
Flutter Kicks: 50 reps @ 3 sets
Ab Crunch Machine: 115x10, 130x8, 145x6
Side Bend: Body Weight + 25 Lbs. x 10, 35 Lbs. x 8
Crunches: 10 reps @ 2 sets
Side Crunches: 10 reps @ 2 sets
Push Ups: 30 reps @ 3 sets
Stationary Bike: 10 minutes, 95 calories burnt

Feeling:

Today was a really good day both in strength, and in overall sense of well being. I felt like I could have pushed out more weight in my leg preses for sure, and I know I will be putting more weight on everything next week without a doubt. I could feel my legs swelling up pretty freakin' good throughout the day, and I noticed this first thing when I put on my jeans, and I was like, "Wtf, I didn't shrink these when I washed them when I woke up, jesus." That is one of the biggest changes I ever saw when I ran 3-AD, and M1T back in the day, my legs just got big.

Physical Changes:

Again, legs are feeling and looking pretty defined and feel good.

Mental Changes:

I don't know if it is just me, but I am noticing my temper is a little bit quick to go off over my normal rages, lol. I am an extremely aggressive and emotional person, that is for sure, and this little room I have to live in, is NOT helping this at all. I can just imagine in a few weeks. Not to mention my fat roomate is pissing me off to no ****ing end at all. He does nothing all day, and just plays video games at an extremely loud volume, and is currently talking to his mother and is hard of ****ing hearing or something, because I can't even hear myself think even WITH headphones on. Well, I am out for the day, time to watch the Yankees hopefully get beat by the Phillies. :rant2:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Leg/Abs Workout:

Leg Press: 180x10, 270x8, 360x6, 380x4 (New personal best)
Leg Extensions Seated: 110x10, 140x8, 170x6 190x4 (New personal best)
Lying Leg Curls: 95x10, 110x8, 125x6
Seated Calf Raise: 50x10, 600x8, 70x6
Flutter Kicks: 50 reps @ 3 sets
Ab Crunch Machine: 115x10, 130x8, 145x6
Side Bend: Body Weight + 25 Lbs. x 10, 35 Lbs. x 8
Crunches: 10 reps @ 2 sets
Side Crunches: 10 reps @ 2 sets
Push Ups: 30 reps @ 3 sets
Stationary Bike: 10 minutes, 95 calories burnt

Feeling:

Today was a really good day both in strength, and in overall sense of well being. I felt like I could have pushed out more weight in my leg preses for sure, and I know I will be putting more weight on everything next week without a doubt. I could feel my legs swelling up pretty freakin' good throughout the day, and I noticed this first thing when I put on my jeans, and I was like, "Wtf, I didn't shrink these when I washed them when I woke up, jesus." That is one of the biggest changes I ever saw when I ran 3-AD, and M1T back in the day, my legs just got big.

Physical Changes:

Again, legs are feeling and looking pretty defined and feel good.

Mental Changes:

I don't know if it is just me, but I am noticing my temper is a little bit quick to go off over my normal rages, lol. I am an extremely aggressive and emotional person, that is for sure, and this little room I have to live in, is NOT helping this at all. I can just imagine in a few weeks. Not to mention my fat roomate is pissing me off to no ****ing end at all. He does nothing all day, and just plays video games at an extremely loud volume, and is currently talking to his mother and is hard of ****ing hearing or something, because I can't even hear myself think even WITH headphones on. Well, I am out for the day, time to watch the Yankees hopefully get beat by the Phillies. :rant2:
lol fat roomys suck

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
lol fat roomys suck
For sure. I am definitely gonna be getting moved the hell out of here ASAP. I can't take this crap anymore. Guess it gives me motivation to never, ever become that....ever. I told my parents when I was younger to shoot me in the head if that ever happened. Don't tell me why, just shoot me, lol.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
For sure. I am definitely gonna be getting moved the hell out of here ASAP. I can't take this crap anymore. Guess it gives me motivation to never, ever become that....ever. I told my parents when I was younger to shoot me in the head if that ever happened. Don't tell me why, just shoot me, lol.
lmao, hang in there bro:afro:

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 5:

We are going to be out in the field until around 2100 tonight, so even though today was a day off in the lifting category, it looks like I will be covering a few miles today with a pack again. Gonna be living off of meal replacement bars and shakes today, :boggled:

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 6:

Shoulders Workout:

Barbel Shoulder Press: 125x10, 145x8, 165x6 (New personal best)
Barbell Shrug: 160x10, 225x8, 275x6 (New personal best)
Seated Side Lateral Raise: 85x10, 105x8, 125x6
Pull Ups: 50 reps @ 3 sets
Push Ups: 30reps @ 3 sets
Cardio: 2 Miles @ 7:30/mi. pace

Feeling:

Was feeling sort of shut down throughout the morning. :yawn: But after I got done with the work day, and got to running the 1/2 mile to my gym and get some cardio in, my body started to wake up a bit. Again, I am feeling pretty sore from lifting some heavier weights than I am usually throwing around, but my recovery is fast. Wicked fast, which is scaring me a bit.

Physical Changes:

Nothing crazy, a little bit lethargic early on, a bit sore, but that is to be expected.

Mental Changes:

Again, just having to keep my mouth shut around a lot of people, because I am definitely finding it easy to start letting the blood pressure rise and get in someones face over something pretty dumb, but hey, tis' is life. Feeling good hitting the gym, and getting solid lifts in. Tomorrow is biceps, so I am stoked to get in there and see how I feel with that workout.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 7:
Biceps Workout:

Sitting Dumbell Curls: 30x10, 40x8, 45x6
Dumbell Concentration Curls: 30x10, 40x8, 45x6
Barbell Curls: 60x10, 80x8, 100x3
Hammer Curls: 30x10, 40x8, 50x6
Pull Ups: 10reps @ 3 sets

Feeling:

100% feeling shut down for sure, especially after my morning meal. I don't really know how to explain it, but I am for sure feeling a bit more tired and sluggish than usual. I am going to up my carbohydrate intake and see if that changes anything at all.

Physical Changes:

Definitely lifting heavier, and my recovery time is still improving very quickly. I definitely look a bit fuller and tighter than I did a week ago.

Mental Changes:

Getting cranky and sick and tired of running around for 12-16 hours a day with full battle rattle on and NVG's during the night, but that is life. Gonna be done with that stuff after tomorrows 27 hour long operation. So tomorrow will be an "off day", quotations because we will be walking through mountains with full gear on for that entire time. We will 100% be getting a good workout, and I will be sure to be pounding water the entire time. I will hit the forums back up if I get a chance to on my phone tomorrow, but if not, I will update everyone after Chest/Triceps on Friday. :AR15firing:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:
Biceps Workout:

Sitting Dumbell Curls: 30x10, 40x8, 45x6
Dumbell Concentration Curls: 30x10, 40x8, 45x6
Barbell Curls: 60x10, 80x8, 100x3
Hammer Curls: 30x10, 40x8, 50x6

Feeling:

100% feeling shut down for sure, especially after my morning meal. I don't really know how to explain it, but I am for sure feeling a bit more tired and sluggish than usual. I am going to up my carbohydrate intake and see if that changes anything at all.

Physical Changes:

Definitely lifting heavier, and my recovery time is still improving very quickly. I definitely look a bit fuller and tighter than I did a week ago.

Mental Changes:

Getting cranky and sick and tired of running around for 12-16 hours a day with full battle rattle on and NVG's during the night, but that is life. Gonna be done with that stuff after tomorrows 27 hour long operation. So tomorrow will be an "off day", quotations because we will be walking through mountains with full gear on for that entire time. We will 100% be getting a good workout, and I will be sure to be pounding water the entire time. I will hit the forums back up if I get a chance to on my phone tomorrow, but if not, I will update everyone after Chest/Triceps on Friday. :AR15firing:
:usa2: try if at at all possible to get 6hrs of solid of sleep. rest helps when your on cycle. imo add more protein too

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
:usa2: try if at at all possible to get 6hrs of solid of sleep. rest helps when your on cycle. imo add more protein too
Rest has not been an issue for the past 2 weeks, except for tonight, I have been getting around 6-8 hours of solid sleep a night, and when I mean solid, my body is completely shut down as soon as my head hits the pillow. Anyways, off to our tests and fieldwork. Be back tomorrow.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 10:
Chest/Back Workout:

Incline Press (Isometric): 140x10, 190x8, 210x6 (New Personal Best)
Decline Press: 135x10, 185x8, 205x4 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Chest Press: 60x10, 70x8, 80x6 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Fly: 30x10, 40x8, 50x6 (New Personal Best)
Barbell Bent Over Row: 135x10, 185x8 (New Personal Best)
Back Extensions: Body Weight + 25lbs.x10, Body Weight + 35lbs.x8, Body Weight + 45lbs.x6
Rear Delt Fly (Isometric): 95x10, 105x8, 115x6
Ab Crunch Machine: 125x10, 140x8, 155x6

Feeling:

MUCH better than last week. After that 2 weeks in the field, and our 30+ hour field exercise, we covered over 15 miles in those 30+ hours with anywhere from 40-50 lbs. on our backs at any given time, I feel like a new man. Strength has gone up noticeably, and I feel mentally much better about what is going on.

Physical Changes:

Feel fuller, and a it seems that I am leaning out a bit to. I was probably anywhere from 8-10% BF before, and I am definitely seeing some leaning out for sure. The biggest noticeable change is a sort of fuller/bigger look. Just sort of looks like I am getting done with the gym at all times of the day, which I enjoy. :squintfinger:

Mental Changes:

A lot cleaner up there for the past 2 days. Now that I am back on a normal schedule, I will be able to really chow down, and keep carbohydrates in me, and positive amino acid balance throughout the day.

Side Note:

Also weighed myself 2 days ago, and I was sitting at 182. I want to hit 190 before this is all said and done. Also, I am at 30mg a day now. :arms:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:
Chest/Back Workout:

Incline Press (Isometric): 140x10, 190x8, 210x6 (New Personal Best)
Decline Press: 135x10, 185x8, 205x4 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Chest Press: 60x10, 70x8, 80x6 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Fly: 30x10, 40x8, 50x6 (New Personal Best)
Barbell Bent Over Row: 135x10, 185x8 (New Personal Best)
Back Extensions: Body Weight + 25lbs.x10, Body Weight + 35lbs.x8, Body Weight + 45lbs.x6
Ab Crunch Machine: 125x10, 140x8, 155x6

Feeling:

MUCH better than last week. After that 2 weeks in the field, and our 30+ hour field exercise, we covered over 15 miles in those 30+ hours with anywhere from 40-50 lbs. on our backs at any given time, I feel like a new man. Strength has gone up noticeably, and I feel mentally much better about what is going on.

Physical Changes:

Feel fuller, and a it seems that I am leaning out a bit to. I was probably anywhere from 8-10% BF before, and I am definitely seeing some leaning out for sure. The biggest noticeable change is a sort of fuller/bigger look. Just sort of looks like I am getting done with the gym at all times of the day, which I enjoy. :squintfinger:

Mental Changes:

A lot cleaner up there for the past 2 days. Now that I am back on a normal schedule, I will be able to really chow down, and keep carbohydrates in me, and positive amino acid balance throughout the day.

Side Note:

Also weighed myself 2 days ago, and I was sitting at 182. I want to hit 190 before this is all said and done. Also, I am at 30mg a day now. :arms:
10 days in and strength is shooting up...sounds like Epi ;) :)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
thats some good results you got there buddy, 210x6 nice , in another week it'll be heavier with about the same reps. get er' done son lol, solid.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
For sure, feeling good. Pounding water today because I have to run 2 miles tomorrow morning, and a full load of other great physical fitness tests, should be a nice warm up for tomorrow's lift. Gonna watch a few episodes of Dexter: Season 4 today, finish the laundry up, and just relax. A much needed day off from the past 2 weeks.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 12:
Legs Workout:

Leg Press: 180x10, 270x8, 360x6, 410x4 (New Personal Best)
Leg Extension: 120x10, 145x8, 175x4 (New Personal Best)
Lying Leg Curl: 110x10, 125x8, 140x6 (New Personal Best)
Calf Raises: 50x10, 75x8, 100x6 (New Personal Best)
Push Ups: 50reps @ 2 sets
1 mile sprints
15 minutes on Elliptical
Buddy Carries
Sprints
Flutter Kicks

Feeling:

Strength and energy has gone way up. Even after a 16 hour work day, I had plenty of push to hit up the gym. Felt great, and I have to say, E-Stane is the new Viagra....end of story, lol. **** rocks.

Physical Changes:

Pushing around a lot more weight, feeling good, and I have to keep myself in check. I don't want to carried away and go over my limits and do something dumb. Gotta take it all in, and go from there. Good stuff.

Mental Changes:

Great stuff, feeling great. Again, I notice that I will become a bit more agitated quickly, and have to keep myself in check. Mentally, feeling good.

Side Note:

Pounding Fish Oil, and other EFA's. It seems to be helping with the joints a bit.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
Legs Workout:

Leg Press: 180x10, 270x8, 360x6, 410x4 (New Personal Best)
Leg Extension: 120x10, 145x8, 175x4 (New Personal Best)
Lying Leg Curl: 110x10, 125x8, 140x6 (New Personal Best)
Calf Raises: 50x10, 75x8, 100x6 (New Personal Best)
Push Ups: 50reps @ 2 sets
1 mile sprints
15 minutes on Elliptical
Buddy Carries
Sprints
Flutter Kicks

Feeling:

Strength and energy has gone way up. Even after a 16 hour work day, I had plenty of push to hit up the gym. Felt great, and I have to say, E-Stane is the new Viagra....end of story, lol. **** rocks.

Physical Changes:

Pushing around a lot more weight, feeling good, and I have to keep myself in check. I don't want to carried away and go over my limits and do something dumb. Gotta take it all in, and go from there. Good stuff.

Mental Changes:

Great stuff, feeling great. Again, I notice that I will become a bit more agitated quickly, and have to keep myself in check. Mentally, feeling good.

Side Note:

Pounding Fish Oil, and other EFA's. It seems to be helping with the joints a bit.
nice, thats good that you keep your self from getting crazy, we all get nutty on cycle and can end up injuring something, and thats a instant setback, waste of cycle, lol i got carried away off cycle and was unable to start my cycle, I had to put it off a few times in the last few months, once everything settles and my hip flexor is pain free ill start my cycle, going to do a clen cycle 1st, might even bridge it with epi or hdrol/fza, idk yet but i have all sorts of goodies, for pre, intra, pct and post pct and post post lol well you get the picture. :rant:

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 14

APFT Today:

80 Push-Ups in 2 minutes
76 Sit-Ups in 2 minutes
2 Mile run in 12:43

Feeling:

Good, even after a long work day and the APFT, I was ready to hit the gym, but have to get my gear ready for my jump tomorrow morning. Gotta be up early, and feet off of the ground by the afternoon I believe. I had to go buy a bunch of cherry pies to put in my uniform. Guess it is a tradition there at the unit to put them in there for our first jump there. Popping the ol' cherry. :veryhappy:

Physical Changes:

Endurance was great today, if it wasn't ****ing 40 degrees out without wind chill, I would have been running even faster. **** hurts the lungs.

Mental Changes:

Again, good.

Side Note:

If I don't post again for like....ever....I made a crater in the ground tomorrow, so if you don't see a post by around 2200, you know what happened, lol. Anyways, peace out all. :kiss:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

APFT Today:

80 Push-Ups in 2 minutes
76 Sit-Ups in 2 minutes
2 Mile run in 12:43

Feeling:

Good, even after a long work day and the APFT, I was ready to hit the gym, but have to get my gear ready for my jump tomorrow morning. Gotta be up early, and feet off of the ground by the afternoon I believe. I had to go buy a bunch of cherry pies to put in my uniform. Guess it is a tradition there at the unit to put them in there for our first jump there. Popping the ol' cherry. :veryhappy:

Physical Changes:

Endurance was great today, if it wasn't ****ing 40 degrees out without wind chill, I would have been running even faster. **** hurts the lungs.

Mental Changes:

Again, good.

Side Note:

If I don't post again for like....ever....I made a crater in the ground tomorrow, so if you don't see a post by around 2200, you know what happened, lol. Anyways, peace out all. :kiss:
lol timing is every thing, go make craters bro

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 15:
Chest Workout:

Incline Press (Isometric): 150x10, 200x8, 230x6 (New Personal Best)
Decline Press: 145x10, 195x8, 235x5 (New Personal Best)
Vertical Chest Press: 155x10, 185x8, 210x6 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Decline Fly: 35x10, 40x8, 50x6
Compound Row: 155x10, 170x8, 185x6 (New Personal Best)
Ab Crunch Machine: 140x10, 155x8, 170x6
1 mile sprints

Feeling:

Tired as hell today, but not from any side effects, just a long ****ing week, and ready for some good sleep on the weekend. :sleeping: Lift was great, and I am ready for tomorrow's shoulder session.

Physical Changes:

Getting a lot, a lot leaner. I have noticed this leaning out effect the most out of any of the changes.

Mental Changes:

Good, just gotta stay focused, and watch your surroundings.

Side Note:

Another jump tomorrow, and then the weekend. :wave2:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Day 15:
Chest Workout:

Incline Press (Isometric): 150x10, 200x8, 230x6 (New Personal Best)
Decline Press: 145x10, 195x8, 235x5 (New Personal Best)
Vertical Chest Press: 155x10, 185x8, 210x6 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Decline Fly: 35x10, 40x8, 50x6
Compound Row: 155x10, 170x8, 185x6 (New Personal Best)
Ab Crunch Machine: 140x10, 155x8, 170x6
1 mile sprints

Feeling:

Tired as hell today, but not from any side effects, just a long ****ing week, and ready for some good sleep on the weekend. :sleeping: Lift was great, and I am ready for tomorrow's shoulder session.

Physical Changes:

Getting a lot, a lot leaner. I have noticed this leaning out effect the most out of any of the changes.

Mental Changes:

Good, just gotta stay focused, and watch your surroundings.

Side Note:

Another jump tomorrow, and then the weekend. :wave2:
Nice PR's. Things are about to get crazy ;)

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 6:

Shoulders Workout:

Barbell Shoulder Press: 140x10, 160x8, 180x6 (New personal best)
Barbell Shrug: 225x10, 240x8, 270x6 (New personal best)
Barbell Front Raise: 70x10, 80x8, 90x6 (New personal best)
Side Lateral Raise: 20x10, 30x8, 35x6 (New personal best)
Pull Ups: 10 reps @ 3 sets

Feeling:

Again, long as **** day, but once I got warmed up, and into the gym, I was good to go. Was getting super pissed off at work, and the gym, and was just about to freak out at the close quarters, (the gym closest to me is way, way, way to small inside for comfort).

Physical Changes:

Leaning out, and hungry as hell.

Mental Changes:

Was pretty agitated today, but most likely due to our jumps being canceled due to weather, and the small gym. Had a huge cheat meal and ate a ton of food. :food: If I didn't I swear to god I was going to start eating my arms off of my body.:11:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
my gym is small too, i want to join the golds gym in paramus park nj. good numbers thus far, yeah things are going to get crazy

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
my gym is small too, i want to join the golds gym in paramus park nj. good numbers thus far, yeah things are going to get crazy
There are a **** ton of gyms around, but I prefer to get a bit of cardio in, and the gym is located exactly 1/2 mile away, so I just sprint over there. It has a lot of equipment, I mean a lot, but the rooms are tiny as hell. Drives me nuts.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 18:

Leg Workout:

3 mile ruck with 50+ lbs. on the back, plus body armor
Air Squats with body armor @ 3 sets of 20 reps each
One Legged Squats
Leg Raises 2 sets of 20 reps each
Flutter Kicks

Feeling:

Been feeling a bit sick for the past 2 days, a bit of flem in the throat, and feeling a bit tired, headaches. One of the not so in shape fellas at work got sick and I had been driving him around for the past two weeks, and I guess I got something from him. Nothing that I can't handle, I just tried to sweat it out with that ruck, and about 3 miles in I called it for sure. With the weather being friggin' about 95+ each day, it is hard getting used to it. Just going to jump in the shower, listen to some classical music and let go of the stress of the past few days

Physical Changes:

About the same as last week, feeling good, just gotta pound some vitamins and stay eating clean, and I usually feel better in the morning.

Mental Changes:

Was at the barber shop today, and was waiting for about 35 minutes, (my number was 39, and it started at 92....do the math), and two dudes walked in that knew the barbers and got right in. Skipped the ****ing line. I was like, w/e, then the same barbers started calling the numbers....in reverse. It was supposed to start from 01, and go up, and they were up to number 25, and then the dude just skipped the 30's. I started to talk to him about it, and he just started going off on me, so I just told the dude straight up, "**** off, and I don't need to wait any longer. I am going to take my business elsewhere. (With an added ****head at the end). Anyways off of my :soapbox: and onto my shower.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 19:

Bicep/Tricep Workout:

4 Mile Run
Dumbell Concentration Curls: 35x10, 40x8, 45x6 (Personal Best)
Barbell Curls: 70x10, 80x8, 100x6 (Personal Best)
Hammer Curls: 35x10, 45x8, 55x6 (Personal Best)
Overhead Tricep Extensions (2 hands): 65x10, 75x8, 85x6 (Personal Best)
Barbell Lying Tricep Extensions: 60x10, 80x8, 100x6 (Personal Best)
Tricept V-Bar Pushdown: 48x10, 58x8, 68x6
Dips: 12reps @ 3 sets
Push Ups/Diamond Push Ups: 30reps @ 3 sets

Feeling:

Felt amazing today. I basically worked out, all day long, non-stop. Starting with our 4 mile run in the morning, showered, walked around and up a few massive hills for the next 10 hours of the day, went home, lifted, and now I am eating, and about to go to bed to do it all over again.

Physical Changes:

Feeling good. Amazing, what a double dose of vitamins, some sleep, and a good sweat will do to the body.

Mental Changes:

Good....really solid. Just want to get to the weekend and just have a repeat of this past one.

discruncan

Awards
Atreyu, I just want you to know that i'm following your log and I'm thankful that you are taking the time to do it. I'm looking at running an epi cycle and this is very helpful. Thanks and keep up the hard work.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Atreyu, I just want you to know that i'm following your log and I'm thankful that you are taking the time to do it. I'm looking at running an epi cycle and this is very helpful. Thanks and keep up the hard work.
For sure Discruncan! It has been a good experience doing both the log and just overall tracking in general. Are you going to be running a CEL epi run or IBE run? I was looking for a few bottles of CEL E-Stane yesterday, and it seems to be very hard to find now, :(. The only thing I could find was IBE's Epistane.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 21:

Back Workout:

Barbell Bent Over Row: 140x10, 165x8, 185x6 (New Personal Best)
Compound Row (Isometric): 165x10, 185x8, 200x6 (New Personal Best)
Rear Delt Fly (Isometric): 110x10, 125x8, 145x6 (New Personal Best)
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown (Isometric): 110x10, 145x8, 180x6 (New Personal Best)
Wide Grip Pull Ups: 10reps @ 3 sets

Feeling:

Felt great again, tired as **** from walking another like 5 miles around post, and sunburn as hell, but once I get into the gym, nothing else matters.

Physical Changes:

Nothing crazy, just noticing a lot more definition. I mean a lot more. I was looking in the mirror a few times, and was like, wtf, where did that line of veins come from?

Mental Changes:

Aggressive as ****. Do not mess with someone on a PH cycle. If someone wants to fight at the drop of a dime, or if you put them in enclosed areas and they start throwing ****....back away....slowly.

Side Note:

Upped the dosage to 40mg a day now.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 22:

Chest Workout:

Incline Press (Isometric): 165x10, 215x8, 245x6 (New Personal Best)
Decline Press: 155x10, 205x8, 225x5
Dumbell Chest Press: 70x10, 80x8, 90x6 (New Personal Best)
Dumbell Fly: 40x10, 50x8, 55x6 (New Personal Best)
Dips: 12 reps @ 3 sets
Push Ups: A ****ing lot. A **** ton.
1 mile sprints

Feeling:

Still sunburnt, tired, from a long ****ing week of 12-16 hour days of walking miles and miles, and I am ready for the weekend and a huge cheat meal.

Physical Changes:

A lot of definition, still looking gooooooodd, :).

Mental Changes:

Getting mentally fatigued, big time. I am tired, and ready for a break.

Side Note:

I want sleep. :whiner:

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 23:

Off Day (sort of):

4 mile run, mixed with crossfit every quarter mile

Time for bed, and a lot of sleep.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 24:

Shoulders Workout:

Shoulder Press: 150x10, 170x8, 190x6 (New personal best)
Barbell Front Raise: 80x10, 900x8, 100x6 (New personal best)
Seated Side Lateral Raise: 95x10, 115x8, 135x6 (New personal best)
Side Lateral Raise: 35x10, 45x8, 55x6 (New personal best)
Compound Row: 165x10, 185x8, 200x6 (New personal best)
Pull Ups: 10 reps @ 3 sets

Feeling:

Sorry I haven't updated in the past 2 days, been busy as ****. Got called into work on Sunday, and we got the bejesus smoked out of us. Sitting here eating and doing my laundry. Feeling good, but I am sort of glad in a few ways that this cycle ends on Wednesday. Ready to jump into PCT.

Physical Changes:

Weighed myself, and surprise, surprise, I was down to 177. I ate at least 3,500 to 4,000 calories a day, and I am going to guess, I sort of ran myself lean along with the Epi, it just leaned me out a lot. Once I get the before and after pictures up, we will be able to see pretty easily.

Mental Changes:

Nothing new, just ready to get into PCT.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 25:

Crossfit Workout:

Log Carries: A lot....lol
Push Ups: Again, a lot more than I cared to count
Sprints

Feeling:

Good smoking....was tired as ****, and doing it in our uniforms, I probably lost every ounce of water in my body, lol.

Physical Changes:

Leaning out still

Mental Changes:

Felt great working out, and my endurance is definitely good to go, higher than I I think I have ever been in a long time.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 26:

Legs Workout:

Leg Press: 180x10, 270x8, 430x6 (New Personal Best)
Lying Leg Curl: 115x10, 130x8, 145x6 (New Personal Best)
Calf Raises: 50x10, 80x8, 110x6 (New Personal Best)
Tire Flips @ 50 meters each
Sprints

Feeling:

Again, endurance is way up. Felt great today.

Physical Changes:

Leaning out for sure, feeling good

Mental Changes:

Nothing new, just ready to get into PCT.

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
Day 29:

Ruck/Crossfit/Biceps Workout:

Ruck March: 65lbs. @ 3 miles, every 1/2 mile switched off with buddy carries and ruck run
Dumbell Concentration Curls: 40x10, 45x8, 50x6 (Personal Best)
Barbell Curls: 80x10, 90x8, 100x4 (Personal Best)
Hammer Curls: 45x10, 55x8, 60x6 (Personal Best)
1 mile jog

Feeling:

Last day of the Epistane run, and I felt great. Tired as **** from the mornings ruck march, so I knew I wasn't going to be upping my maxes, so I started off my first rep either 5 or 10 lbs. heavier. Good stuff.

Physical Changes:

Vascularity is great, I will post the before and afters up on here once I get them on my PC.

Mental Changes:

Felt great, a little bit of road rage, but it felt really, really good to just scream at these horrible Texas drivers....they really blow at driving. :firedevil:

Side Notes:

Overall, I did not gain a huge amount of weight, I actually leaned out a **** ton. I was eating as much as I could, but with our crazy training schedule, and 2 a day lifting/crossfit schedules, I figured this was going to happen. I did notice a bit of appetite suppression, I had to force myself to keep eating, and I did not enjoy the feeling. I was absolutely burning through to much money in food, lol, I was shocked. Once again, I will get the pictures up, and start up my PCT first thing tomorrow.

Question:

When do you all suggest taking my doses of Clomid? All in the morning when Estrogen is at it's peak? Or splitting it up for the first week at 70mg of 35 mg in the morning, and 35 mg at night before bed? Just wondering what others have done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47